2010.09.27 - Issues with JVM discussing bombshell developments in Haleigh Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Kat.:blushing: Sorry if it came across as rude. That was not my intention by any means. I knew you were just answering the poster's post.

IMO

:blowkiss: No worries OCB :)

It isn't that Jr may not could tell imo. Jr. would know his daddy anyway.

It is the fact that Chelsea could tell if it was dark blue or black the morning he and Misty gave their clothes to LE. I thought it was strange when she said the work jumpsuit was black. Most of them are navy blue and very easy to distinguish between blue and black.

She morphed it into black to further taint Ron Cummings.

Art has what she says in "quotes." I guess she forgets what she has already said.

IMO

I understand.

But ... I'm just not ready to throw the "pathological liar" label at Chelsea.

She was on the offensive, yes she was. But she has urged Misty to tell the truth - even thought it would not necessarily change her prison time - she told Misty to tell the truth for Haleigh's sake, that Haleigh deserved it.

I kinda liked that. Chelsea has 3 little girls, IIRC. They are close to Misty. And I believe Chelsea loves Misty like a little sister. Referred to Misty as her sister, rather than her sister-in-law. I get something a little more sincere than "pathological liar" from Chelsea. She's throwing punches for a loved one, while admitting that loved one is deeply flawed. I don't think Chelsea believes that Misty could have harmed Haleigh intentionally. That's just my feeling - doesn't mean I'm right.

I see Chelsea as nothing more than an extension of the Croslin family. IOW a LIAR!!! Plain and simple. She is a liar and nothing but crocodile tears...

Kinda funny how up until just a few months ago[April to be exact when she first showed up blastin Flora calling her a liar, then later recanting&admitting that Flora was not lying... It was at this time when she first even started to allude to Ron by saying she knew knew there were pills lying all around].. But as I was saying up until then she was singing the praises of what a wonderful dad that Ron was and that he, not Misty had her dressed to a tee, everyday, along with hair done with matching bows... even saying that Haleigh was Ron's heart...

Chelsea's full of BS just like the rest of the fam[thats jmo but the above is fact]

ETA~ and yes just as OBE pointed out it seems this person has a prob remembering what all she's told... The dark blue work suit is now the black outfit the man who Jr saw taking his sister[kids don't lie unlike these adults] and Jr wouldve said I saw my "daddy" picking up my sisiter, NOT A "MAN" IN BLACK... Chelsea ought to go right back up there to the Cape where they ran off too because all of her Ill intentions are doing nothing but calling more attn to herself and to why she feels the need to continue to interject herself into this case and NOT WITH FACTS but with lies, who knows which version is the truth that she's told but all she's done is further this case in the downward spiral[funny how just when it started to look hopeful that it may be solved she suddenly jumps in throwing monkey wrenches ensuring the case become the circus of lies once again!!!!] That not seem odd to any???

You bring up a very good point...about the pills in his dresser.....

Do you know if the dresser was in the bedroom they all slept in???...If so...and Misty was sleeping..in the bed...RIGHT THERE...wouldn't she hear Haleigh open the dresser drawer...Could Haleigh even REACH the dresser drawer???....just a thought

Would this be the dresser in the master bedroom where the televison was place?. I saw a photo of this dresser with the tv on it way last year and at the time commented how dangerous it was to put a tv on a piece of furniture that has drawers being pulled open and slammed closed all the time. But somewhere in this vast catalog of threads, there is a photo of the dresser in the bedroom.
jmo and memory

I swear AZ I thought it was a sticky for longest time. Wonder what became of that thread of pics?

I see Chelsea as nothing more than an extension of the Croslin family. IOW a LIAR!!! Plain and simple. She is a liar and nothing but crocodile tears...

Kinda funny how up until just a few months ago[April to be exact when she first showed up blastin Flora calling her a liar, then later recanting&admitting that Flora was not lying... It was at this time when she first even started to allude to Ron by saying she knew knew there were pills lying all around].. But as I was saying up until then she was singing the praises of what a wonderful dad that Ron was and that he, not Misty had her dressed to a tee, everyday, along with hair done with matching bows... even saying that Haleigh was Ron's heart...

Chelsea's full of BS just like the rest of the fam[thats jmo but the above is fact]

Hey Smooth!

I do remember someone saying that! Was that Chelsea?! I gotta go back & find it, now that you bring this us. Chelsea talked to Art a bunch; maybe I'll check his website...

I'm not buying this story either. If it were something as simple as a accidental drug over dose there wouldn't be such a BIG cover-up by all concerned. Why would Tommy go out of his way to be involved with helping to dispose of Haleigh after the fact? I bet that he didn't even like RC. RC had threatened his cousin and had beaten his sister just a couple of days before Haleigh came up missing. What would he have to gain in helping RC? I think that both MC & RC are equally responsible for what happened to Haleigh...whatever that may be. ToC would not let his sister go down if it was as simple as Haleigh getting into RC's drug stash. Being a father himself and if he thought that it was because he thought that Haleigh had ingested RC's stash he would have been the first to say, HELL NO MC, let him go down. When his sister called from GMS house he was there lickity split to try and help her to get away from RC. I'd venture to guess that it was something more sinister than most could even imagine. I'm leaning more and more to the idea that RC,MC,TiC, ToC and yes, even Chelsa knows what happened and were there or involved. What would inspire Chelsa to get a tattoo of a child that she barely knew on her foot? Thank about it. She has children of her own. Does she have their tattoos? I feel that she knows a lot and she's trying hard to spin the story in another direction because she knows if MC talks a lot more people are going down. Meaning her and TiC included. This is my opinion for now. I wouldn't believe what any of them say without PROOF. Chelsa really had nothing to add in my opinion other than drawing me closer to the thought that she knows a heck of a lot more than she's telling or will ever tell. Even though a lot of people don't put much weight in what GMFlo says...I do. When she told of MC telling her that she had hit Haleigh in the head with a board...I believe her. She would have no reason to make up that story. It appears that MC was her favorite and I am sure that it pained her to have to say it. I believe that GMFlo wants the truth to be told no matter who it hurts or how it looks to any of us. So, that part of the story I believe is true. That MC hit Haleigh in the head with a board. I have a theory of what I believe happened on another thread. I may be way off base...but it makes more sense than most of the things that I have heard Chelsa or MC say. RC knows what happened. He says....DRUG BOYS DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS....He said...HE DOESN'T THINK MC HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. He said...THE FIGHT WITH JO DIDN'T HAPPEN. I think that LE should keep the pressure on MC. Don't let up until you have something that can be proved with evidence. If I was LE I would wake her *advertiser censored** up in the middle of the night to question her. I'm sorry...I would like to grab a hold of her and shake the crap out of her. That's okay...she's going to see a whole new world when she gets in prison. I'd say do the same to RC but he's a little wus and I think the ONLY thing that stands between him and the truth is MC. I do think that she holds all of the cards, she just hasn't laid them on the table yet. It's getting close to the time for her to play her hand. That's why I think Chelsa is scrambling....one of those cards have her name as well as TiC's name on it. This is just my opinion.

The panic is Ron was scared to lose custody because he bragged he was the better parent and all that. jmo

I'm not buying this story either. If it were something as simple as a accidental drug over dose there wouldn't be such a BIG cover-up by all concerned. Why would Tommy go out of his way to be involved with helping to dispose of Haleigh after the fact? I bet that he didn't even like RC. RC had threatened his cousin and had beaten his sister just a couple of days before Haleigh came up missing. What would he have to gain in helping RC? I think that both MC & RC are equally responsible for what happened to Haleigh...whatever that may be. ToC would not let his sister go down if it was as simple as Haleigh getting into RC's drug stash. Being a father himself and if he thought that it was because he thought that Haleigh had ingested RC's stash he would have been the first to say, HELL NO MC, let him go down. When his sister called from GMS house he was there lickity split to try and help her to get away from RC. I'd venture to guess that it was something more sinister than most could even imagine. I'm leaning more and more to the idea that RC,MC,TiC, ToC and yes, even Chelsa knows what happened and were there or involved. What would inspire Chelsa to get a tattoo of a child that she barely knew on her foot? Thank about it. She has children of her own. Does she have their tattoos? I feel that she knows a lot and she's trying hard to spin the story in another direction because she knows if MC talks a lot more people are going down. Meaning her and TiC included. This is my opinion for now. I wouldn't believe what any of them say without PROOF. Chelsa really had nothing to add in my opinion other than drawing me closer to the thought that she knows a heck of a lot more than she's telling or will ever tell. Even though a lot of people don't put much weight in what GMFlo says...I do. When she told of MC telling her that she had hit Haleigh in the head with a board...I believe her. She would have no reason to make up that story. It appears that MC was her favorite and I am sure that it pained her to have to say it. I believe that GMFlo wants the truth to be told no matter who it hurts or how it looks to any of us. So, that part of the story I believe is true. That MC hit Haleigh in the head with a board. I have a theory of what I believe happened on another thread. I may be way off base...but it makes more sense than most of the things that I have heard Chelsa or MC say. RC knows what happened. He says....DRUG BOYS DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS....He said...HE DOESN'T THINK MC HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. He said...THE FIGHT WITH JO DIDN'T HAPPEN. I think that LE should keep the pressure on MC. Don't let up until you have something that can be proved with evidence. If I was LE I would wake her *advertiser censored** up in the middle of the night to question her. I'm sorry...I would like to grab a hold of her and shake the crap out of her. That's okay...she's going to see a whole new world when she gets in prison. I'd say do the same to RC but he's a little wus and I think the ONLY thing that stands between him and the truth is MC. I do think that she holds all of the cards, she just hasn't laid them on the table yet. It's getting close to the time for her to play her hand. That's why I think Chelsa is scrambling....one of those cards have her name as well as TiC's name on it. This is just my opinion.

Great post Justin, I agree with most of it, and I love the way you get your point across. Great way with words. BBM, is a great way to get anybody to talk, wake them up in the middile of the night. I would talk too, so I could go back to sleep. Next tyme, tell us what you really think. LOL:D:):)

Thanks to everyone for posting what was said in the show with Jane Velez Mitchell. This case is a nightmare - I have never seen a case where so many people seem to lie as easy as they breathe. Haleigh deserves so much more. Maybe if all of them get put into the general population in the prisons to which they go, all that wonderful "attention" from t he other inmates will have them soon ready to tell the truth.

Justin I very much wanted to read your post but could not....could u plz plz in the future use paragraphs...
I am sorry if I seem rude I do not ever mean to be, but when I try to read posts like yours my poor eyes run together....

An accidental drug overdose when the drugs are from your drug dealing supply (and you have a record of having such items in your possession) could lead to a cover up.

The accidental portion does not absolve them of responsibility or criminal charges depending on the scenario. There was a case recently where a child ate a methadone tablet that the mother legally had (it was precribed to her) and she was still charged in the death for being negligent and partially because of her record.

Now change that to you kid ODed from drugs you have illegally. Criminal responsibility increases. I don't think Tommy disposed of the body. I think Tommy got a call to go see what was going on when Misty stopped answering the phone and texts. Ron wasn't sure if he should come home or not, he wanted to know what he was walking into... IMO

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

From AH - October 5, 2009.

As for the custody dispute, she calls it a big distraction that took the focus off finding Haleigh–and takes issue with those who accuse Ronald of being an unfit father.

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.

Thanks SmoothO for reminding me that Chelsea thought Ron had a good relationship with Haleigh and call him a very good Dad. She felt this way almost a year ago, apparently. She wasn't worried about Ron's "ugly-coping photos" then. Was that because Misty's also in the photos, and Misty is happy too and for some reason Chelsea understood why Misty was happy when Haleigh had just died?

Hmmm... Interesting to go back.

I wonder where the JVM show got the smiling Ron photos they aired tonight?

I hope this does not sound like I am a Chelsea supporter but I wonder if Chelsea has just recently seen the photos of RC and MC in New York. She might not have seen them until she came into possession of other family members' things...Hank Sr. and Lisa's maybe?

I do remember Chelsea saying Ron was a very good father, but in practically the same breath she claimed pills were lying all over the MH. It was on NG one night and as Chelea said that about the pills AS was shaking her head, IIRC.

I do not recall hearing Chelsea say Ron dressed Haleigh up and did her hair--I do, however, recall TN saying that Misty dressed Haleigh up and did her hair and Haleigh went to school each morning looking like she had just stepped out of a salon.

I understand.

But ... I'm just not ready to throw the "pathological liar" label at Chelsea.

She was on the offensive, yes she was. But she has urged Misty to tell the truth - even thought it would not necessarily change her prison time - she told Misty to tell the truth for Haleigh's sake, that Haleigh deserved it.

I kinda liked that. Chelsea has 3 little girls, IIRC. They are close to Misty. And I believe Chelsea loves Misty like a little sister. Referred to Misty as her sister, rather than her sister-in-law. I get something a little more sincere than "pathological liar" from Chelsea. She's throwing punches for a loved one, while admitting that loved one is deeply flawed. I don't think Chelsea believes that Misty could have harmed Haleigh intentionally. That's just my feeling - doesn't mean I'm right.

I can understand if it came across like that to others but it did not to me. I felt she was hoping that Misty was watching and she was sending a message to Misty but I didn't get the impression you did. I feel she was telling her to throw Ron under the bus and save the Croslins.

I am not sure what she believes or even what she knows. For all I know Timmy may have helped in this too. A lot of things Chelsea has said just does not add up imo. The truth stays the same. She has been anything but consistent in her theories.

IMO

Here is where Chelsea is singing the praises of Ron being a great father...
Snip~
As for the custody dispute, she calls it a big distraction that took the focus off finding Haleigh–and takes issue with those who accuse Ronald of being an unfit father.

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.

Now isn't that just a little bit different than what she's singing now?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/
ETA~Oops! Sorry to repeat your post Emma, guess we both went hunting for it...just saw your post;)

So ... we're linking Chelsea's foot tattoo of Angel Haleigh that she has shown on her facebook all this time to Chelsea's guilt?

I have thought about that. I bothered me too way back when it was posted on her FB.

My first thought was that the tattoo was in support of Misty, actually, because Misty sufferred a loss, and Chelsea is honoring Misty's sufferring. Maybe Chelsea's daughters lost a friend as well? Not sure if they weren't all playmates?

It would be incredibly stupid to get a tattoo of Haleigh out of guilt, IMO - an post it on facebook for months and months for investigators to admire.

If the angel tattoo means Chelsea is over-informed as to Haleigh's demise ... well ... then so does Ron's. They all knew early on that Haleigh was dead. Even GGMS knew. JMHO.

This was the first time I ever heard Chelsea mention that she personally SAW RON in a BLACK jumpsuit............as little JR said "the man in black to my sister away"
Whya disguise? BECAUSE JR could ID that person he knew!

I do not think an accidental OD, because like TN said "OXY has a bitter taste."
BUT someone in the family could give it to Haleigh in something sweet!
Who is Misty covering up for? Ron, Tn. GGS, Tim, Tom and herself????
That's allot of weight to carry for allot of years!!

I also think that I heard NG or Chelsea say Ron buried Haleigh??? Did I hear that right?
so the river alligator story is another smoke screen????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321