2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is really very sad. JB and team hasn't the faintest clue how to try a case of this magnitude. KC might as well kiss her azz goodbye.

even casey finds her attorney's explanations laughable and HHJP observations quite funny. This is absolutely classic. Yes, Thats a copy mr. baez.

I know did you see her face when HHJP played fill in the blank..."You need them for......" and she looked like she wanted to yell COPIES

HHJP - just schooled JB - evidently he wanted to pay investigator $45/hr - lol... (they are at sidebar)

confirmed with JAC attorney - not at sidebar still standing at podium - who also said $40/hr rate discussed at March hearing rates changed July 1

JB arguing with Judge about rate $40 vs. $45/hr. Judge says....well he's the JAC.

"Mr. Baez I'll give you another 60 hours and see what you do with that."

Buahhhhhh 60 hours! Let's see what you do with that!!

60 hours for investigator for Baez

OUCH

HHJP: "Mr. Baez, we'll give you another 60 hours, we'll see what you do with that!"

I give you another 60 hours, I will see what you do with THAT! Sharp tone.

HHJP: No mileage and hotel reimbursement for AF since privately retained attorneys.

I know did you see her face when HHJP played fill in the blank..."You need them for......" and she looked like she wanted to yell COPIES

surreal moment for me to see that. I knew she was running circles around JB intellectually but dang.

Judge: Anything else while JAC is here?

Baez: Yes.

Of course.

One moderately snarky comment from me-ICA looks like she is working up to tears in the hopes that it will sway the judge....

She may manage to squeeze one out...won't help though and even if she does we know it would be because it may be dawning on her what deep doo-doo she is really in..not because of what she did..imo..

I think by the look on Casey's face, she realizes she's screwed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back