2010.11.29 Defense Initial Penalty Phase Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tulessa, I am so very sorry for your terrible loss. I am moved to say you have my deepest respect and admiration for your empathy and compassion for the murderer's mother. May you find peace.

Fred Robinson (from the list) could be the one that Cindy mentioned in her 2009 State Depo.

Q Now, when she was in elementary school, after school was she ever in after-care, or was it always that she would come home?
A No. She'd come home. My neighbor was usually home. Mary Jo or her husband, Bill, would look in on the kids.
Q So when they came home --
A If we weren't home.
Q If you weren't home.
A Yeah. Usually one of us was home. George's schedule was always opposite mine. But if there was, like, an hour or so, Mary Jo or Bill would be there for them or Mr. Robinson and his wife.
Q And they would just sort of -- they would know, hey, the folks aren't home, so check on them?
A Yes.
Q Okay.
A Or the kids would stop at the Robinsons and stay there --
Q Okay.
A -- until we got home.
Q As they got older in elementary school, as Casey got into the fourth/fifth grade, that was still the case? She would kind of check in and --
A Right.
Q But if your husband wasn't there, she was more or less on her own at the house in terms of an adult being right there on top of her?
A Lee, you know --
Q Lee would be there.

Fred Robinson (from the list) could be the one that Cindy mentioned in her 2009 State Depo.

So you're saying the Anthonys lived in Mr Robinson's Neighborhood?

[ame="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bf0ef51459/mrrobinsons-neighborhood-from-nino"]http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bf0ef51459/mrrobinsons-neighborhood-from-nino[/ame]

(Sorry for the double link. I can't seem to get rid of it.)

I believe it is the same man.

Attachments

• Fred Robinson holding back George 1.jpg
    Fred Robinson holding back George 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
  • George neighbor pastor Fred Robinson.jpg
    George neighbor pastor Fred Robinson.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 23

[ame="http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?t=291610"]Summary of George Anthony interview[/ame]

11/9/2008

Summary of George Anthony interview

George offers Casey might talk to Lee or she might talk to a minister who is a family friend Fred Robinson.
End of Part three

Fred R - Anthony's neighbor - pulls George off of guys he says were on his property.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSHRs8KPA0&feature=player_embedded#

George Anthony Loses It (Once Again) Casey Anthony Case
August 29, 2008
George Anthony Throws a lawn chair and other things....As well as trying to attack someone
-------------------------

http://www.wesh.com/news/17323063/detail.html

Blog: George Confronts 2 Men; Casey Writes To Girl
POSTED: 10:39 am EDT August 28, 2008
Casey Anthony Arrested Again

"Earlier, Tempers flared at the Anthony house when two Casselberry citizens set up lawn chairs, an umbrella and a tripod on the grass between the street and the house. When asked what they were doing, the men said they wanted to get video of Casey for themselves. George emerged from the garage and told them to get off his property. When they refused, he knocked over their tripod, threw their umbrella across the lawn. He started to grab one of the men by their shirt, but a neighbor intervened and calmed him down. George then left in his car. See video of the confrontation.-- WESH.com web staff"

http://www.wesh.com/video/17337701/index.html - video of confrontation

You know Think, I will be standing in those shoes when my brother's murderer will be sentenced. I have done a lot of thinking on this matter & I have decided that I will ask that they spare his life. For one simple reason. I don't want his mom going through what my mom went through. In the end, two wrongs don't make a right. My husband on the other hand wants to be the one to give the injection & I respect how he feels as he does me. Berry Hall's mother was extremely good to my brother & that's what I have to focus on. :)
Tulessa...is there somewhere we can read about your brother's case?

oxoxoxoxox

You know, I know people said this guy was a neighbor but I actuall figured it might be his friend from Ohio..he looks like he could be a big cop. Thanks for clearing that up!

Tulessa...is there somewhere we can read about your brother's case?

oxoxoxoxox

I have an article I can post to your response. The News Express In Pike County Ky covers the entire thing. It's not a pretty read. My brother had his head blown off in front of four children. Alisha, 4, Libby 3, Ronnie & Holly two year old twins.

PRESTONSBURG — The mournful cries of traumatized children silenced the courtroom Wednesday afternoon, when Det. Ben Cramer, of the Kentucky State Police, played a 911 tape that brought sharp focus to the reality of the scene that took place in the home of Alan and Lisa Tackett, of Abbott, on the evening of March 20, at approximately 6:30 p.m.
It was on that evening that Alan Tackett, 47, and his wife, Lisa, 30, were gunned down sniper-style in their own front yard by bullets allegedly fired by Berry Hall, 45, the uncle of Lisa Tackett, from a second-story window of his home.
According to testimony provided Wednesday by Det. Cramer, Lisa Tackett's dead body, struck once through the chest, was found lying in the front yard of her home, while her husband's body lay half-in, half-out across the threshold of the home's front door. Alan Tackett, according to Cramer, had been struck twice — once in the hand, and again on the right side of his head.
Four children under the age of 5 years old were inside the home at the time of the shootings.
Though Hall, according to Det. Cramer, "made three separate confessions" to the crime, his court-appointed attorney Steven Goble, of Pikeville, entered a plea of not guilty before District Judge James R. Allen on Wednesday afternoon.
"I lost it and I killed them," Det. Cramer said Hall told him on the evening of March 20. Cramer also said that Hall told him that he had been arguing with his niece and her husband earlier that day about "some ongoing issues" involving property lines and a dog owned by the couple that had wandered onto Hall's property. Hall, according to Det. Cramer, had said that "he just had all he could stand and he shot and killed them."
Cramer said that during the course of questioning, he queried Hall in regard to the possible danger that existed for the children in the home. "He repeatedly said that he was in control of himself enough that he knew he would not harm any of the children," Cramer said.
Following the shootings, Hall allegedly entered the home of the slain couple and retrieved the four children, who he then took to his own home, allegedly stepping over the dead bodies of the children's parents in order to do so.
Along with the alleged confessions, examination of the crime scene, and a taped 911 recording of Hall's son alleging that it was his father who had fired the shots that killed Alan and Lisa Tackett, evidence was compelling that it was, indeed, Berry Hall who committed the double murder.
Though Hall's attorney conducted a cross-examination of Det. Cramer's testimony, Hall himself remained quiet, appearing calm throughout the proceeding.
Judge Allen declared that Hall would remain held without bond in the Floyd County Detention Center. Allen also declared that charges against Hall of two counts of murder and four counts of wanton endangerment will be referred to the grand jury.

http://news-expressky.com/

Tulessa, I am so very sorry for your terrible loss. I am moved to say you have my deepest respect and admiration for your empathy and compassion for the murderer's mother. May you find peace.

Thank you Plum. His mother was a blessing to my brother & he was one to her. He was such a kind and gentle soul.......

I have an article I can post to your response. The News Express In Pike County Ky covers the entire thing. It's not a pretty read. My brother had his head blown off in front of four children. Alisha, 4, Libby 3, Ronnie & Holly two year old twins.

PRESTONSBURG — The mournful cries of traumatized children silenced the courtroom Wednesday afternoon, when Det. Ben Cramer, of the Kentucky State Police, played a 911 tape that brought sharp focus to the reality of the scene that took place in the home of Alan and Lisa Tackett, of Abbott, on the evening of March 20, at approximately 6:30 p.m.
It was on that evening that Alan Tackett, 47, and his wife, Lisa, 30, were gunned down sniper-style in their own front yard by bullets allegedly fired by Berry Hall, 45, the uncle of Lisa Tackett, from a second-story window of his home.
According to testimony provided Wednesday by Det. Cramer, Lisa Tackett's dead body, struck once through the chest, was found lying in the front yard of her home, while her husband's body lay half-in, half-out across the threshold of the home's front door. Alan Tackett, according to Cramer, had been struck twice — once in the hand, and again on the right side of his head.
Four children under the age of 5 years old were inside the home at the time of the shootings.
Though Hall, according to Det. Cramer, "made three separate confessions" to the crime, his court-appointed attorney Steven Goble, of Pikeville, entered a plea of not guilty before District Judge James R. Allen on Wednesday afternoon.
"I lost it and I killed them," Det. Cramer said Hall told him on the evening of March 20. Cramer also said that Hall told him that he had been arguing with his niece and her husband earlier that day about "some ongoing issues" involving property lines and a dog owned by the couple that had wandered onto Hall's property. Hall, according to Det. Cramer, had said that "he just had all he could stand and he shot and killed them."
Cramer said that during the course of questioning, he queried Hall in regard to the possible danger that existed for the children in the home. "He repeatedly said that he was in control of himself enough that he knew he would not harm any of the children," Cramer said.
Following the shootings, Hall allegedly entered the home of the slain couple and retrieved the four children, who he then took to his own home, allegedly stepping over the dead bodies of the children's parents in order to do so.
Along with the alleged confessions, examination of the crime scene, and a taped 911 recording of Hall's son alleging that it was his father who had fired the shots that killed Alan and Lisa Tackett, evidence was compelling that it was, indeed, Berry Hall who committed the double murder.
Though Hall's attorney conducted a cross-examination of Det. Cramer's testimony, Hall himself remained quiet, appearing calm throughout the proceeding.
Judge Allen declared that Hall would remain held without bond in the Floyd County Detention Center. Allen also declared that charges against Hall of two counts of murder and four counts of wanton endangerment will be referred to the grand jury.

http://news-expressky.com/

Tulessa, I cannot imagine your pain. I will pray for your family and those children every day of my life. Hugs. Julia

Who will stand up and give a victim's impact statement for Caylee?...no family member sits on the State side....will a stranger stand up and speak of the lose of Caylee...Jeff and Linda do every time they are in court....but will no family member stand for Caylee..what a sad, sad thought

This is exactly what I am so very afraid of. That no one from her family will stand up and speak for her. It is so heartbreaking.

I know that this is wishful thinking, but I am kind of hoping that LE has found Caylee's father or his family if he is in fact deceased. That DNA tests were done and they surprise us all with a statement for Caylee. Something along the lines of... Maybe had we not been denied access to Caylee's life... Caylee might have been able to be saved.

Wishful... wishful thinking... I know!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...haCPCg&usg=AFQjCNH01Fxs6gNNE5b2ma5pnoq1Ogi0NQ

They are definitely not going to want to put pop on the stand in the penalty phase and open the door to the prosecutors to be able to question him about his prior statements. WOW!!!!! He buries her here. I am glad he was forthcoming then and hope he will be again at the trial.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/george-anthony-interview-on-july-24-2008/

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/leonard-padilla-on-george/
George's would be suicidal thoughts seem to have came at the same time as the heart sticker information came out, and information about the baby Winnie The Pooh blanket being linked to the house, and the little toy horse matched others at the home came out.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/toy-horse-and-pooh/

This is exactly what I am so very afraid of. That no one from her family will stand up and speak for her. It is so heartbreaking.

I know that this is wishful thinking, but I am kind of hoping that LE has found Caylee's father or his family if he is in fact deceased. That DNA tests were done and they surprise us all with a statement for Caylee. Something along the lines of... Maybe had we not been denied access to Caylee's life... Caylee might have been able to be saved.

Wishful... wishful thinking... I know!

-------------------
I know Dr.G. will speak for her as she said she speaks for the children.
If someone from WS. was there,would they be able to speak or would they have to notify the court ahead? I cant as I am in Ohio.If I were there I sure would be willing.

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/20...rbing-items-found-in-the-discovery-documents/

Her friend Ryan Pasley, who Cindy told that Casey was a sociopath, sure shouldn't be on the penalty phase witness list.
She had him in her phone listed as best friend, he said he has known her since she was six. George described him as a long time love interest. He is glaring absent from the list.

I remember in his LE interview he said Baez called and asked him if he could testify for her , iirc, Ryan answered that he would have nothing that could possibly be helpful and Baez hung up on him.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5141338/Casey-Anthony-Ryan-Pasley-interview
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TN9Q1g7kBk[/ame]

He has never heard the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, or Zanny or any variation of it. He doesn't even think it sounds like a real name. He said she had never in all of their lives mentioned the name to him, "Never, ever, ever". That alone would keep him off the list.

Ryan says he was told the baby's father was a transient, random dude, and he had died in a car accident.

I guess everyone that would have been friend with her would be a problem for the defense to call to the stand, it would be such a mine field.

Ryan would not help her case, he is right; because, the state will ask him about this type of thing he relayed to Yuri. She would complain and say things like "I wish I hadn't had her this young, because I am young and I cannot go out."

He never heard of Jeffrey Michael Hopkins.
He said Casey had issues of needing to one up him, if something was going well for him, she would make up a lie to inflate her job or whatever to level the playing field in her mind.

He loaned her four hundred dollars for what she said was rent to her parents. She lied to her mom for a long while saying that Casey worked with Ryan at Sports Authority. She never did. Also, in an interview with an Orange County sheriff's detective, George Anthony said his daughter had once told him that she was robbed at gunpoint while she was working at Sports Authority. George Anthony said he confronted the manager of the store about the incident only to be told that Casey Anthony never worked there.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHW8YPV9xA[/ame]

Cindy called Ryan about two or three weeks before Caylee went missing and told him about the lies and Casey stealing from Cindy and her grandmother, and that she is a sociopath, and Cindy advised him to not talk to her anymore, so that Ryan wouldn't get hurt.
He says he now knows everything she told him was a lie. So yes, listening to him here, of course he is not on the list. I don't know who in the world they are going to be able to find that can be of help to her in the penalty phase; whatsoever.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCq2bXFohk[/ame]
Ryan told Yuri that two or three days after she was arrested, Jose called, asked him if he would be a good character witness for Casey and Ryan told him with the truth he just told Jose, obviously no...it would not be helpful to her case. Wow.

Ryan tells Yuri that he feels if he actually talked to Casey the chances are she would open up to HIM more so than any other. Yuri specificaly tells him, he is NOT asking him to do so.

Is Ryan one of the people on the list that the defense listed as being agents of the state? Is he on the prosecution witness list and has he been deposed by either side?
With testimony like this from pop....
"I believe that there's something dead back there, and I hate to say the word 'human,'" said George Anthony, who told detectives he knew something was wrong and was nervous to open the trunk. "I think I whispered out to myself, 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.'"

George Anthony said he also saw a basketball-sized stain on the carpet of the trunk, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent and a plastic garbage bag contaning a pizza box and maggots.

George Anthony said in the interview that the smell was so bad that he had trouble breathing as he drove the car home. He said when he pulled into the garage, his wife came out and said, "Jesus Christ, what died? "

Her family's testimony would sink her,
her best friend's testimony would sink her,
her boyfriend's testimony would sink her.......
who they gonna call?
If we get to that point it is going to be one very brief penalty phase, imo.
Alone in her cell, twenty three hours a day, does she get this? If she should ever come to face it, only then will she ask Jose to tell the ASA she will plead guilty. I think she remains delusional that she will be released after she prevails on appeal.

Does anyone know if Ryan's name ever did wind up on the visitation logs? Did he come?

The strange thing is, two years later, thousands of dollars later, several lawyers later....
we are likley left with the very same things the defense had to offer up when lawyer Terry L. made his successful appeal to the state, an argument that it could have been an accident and some baby pictures of Casey, right?

snipped
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17927572/detail.html
Terry L.:
"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17912435/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Mrs. Finnell....give it up....get a new binder and copy Terry's first letter to the State Attorney, cut it and present it. You may as well be waiting for the cows to come home if even her own family and best friends will burry her. Wow.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IDHKsgn_qk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJr4fMWLpE[/ame]

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/20...rbing-items-found-in-the-discovery-documents/

Her friend Ryan Pasley, who Cindy told that Casey was a sociopath, isn't on the penalty phase witness list.
She had him in her phone listed as best friend, he said he has known her since she was six. George described him as a long time love interest. He is glaring absent from the list.

I remember in his LE interview he said Baez called and asked him if he could testify for her , iirc, Ryan answered that he would have nothing that could possibly be helpful and Baez hung up on him.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5141338/Casey-Anthony-Ryan-Pasley-interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TN9Q1g7kBk

He has never heard the name Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, or Zanny or any variation of it. He doesn't even think it sounds like a real name. He said she had never in all of their lives mentioned the name to him, "Never, ever, ever". That alone would keep him off the list.

Ryan says he was told the baby's father was a transient, random dude, and he had died in a car accident.

I guess everyone that would have been friend with her would be a problem for the defense to call to the stand, it would be such a mine field.

Ryan would not help her case, he is right; because, the state will ask him about this type of thing he relayed to Yuri. She would complain and say things like "I wish I hadn't had her this young, because I am young and I cannot go out."

He never heard of Jeffrey Michael Hopkins.
He said Casey had issues of needing to one up him, if something was going well for him, she would make up a lie to inflate her job or whatever to level the playing field in her mind.

He loaned her four hundred dollars for what she said was rent to her parents. She lied to her mom for a long while saying that Casey worked with Ryan at Sports Authority. She never did. Also, in an interview with an Orange County sheriff's detective, George Anthony said his daughter had once told him that she was robbed at gunpoint while she was working at Sports Authority. George Anthony said he confronted the manager of the store about the incident only to be told that Casey Anthony never worked there.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHW8YPV9xA

Cindy called Ryan about two or three weeks before Caylee went missing and told him about the lies and Casey stealing from Cindy and her grandmother, and that she is a sociopath, and Cindy advised him to not talk to her anymore, so that Ryan wouldn't get hurt.
He says he now knows everything she told him was a lie. So yes, listening to him here, of course he is not on the list. I don't know who in the world they are going to be able to find that can be of help to her in the penalty phase; whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCq2bXFohk
Ryan told Yuri that two or three days after she was arrested, Jose called, asked him if he would be a good character witness for Casey and Ryan told him with the truth he just told Jose, obviously no...it would not be helpful to her case. Wow.

Ryan tells Yuri that he feels if he actually talked to Casey the chances are she would open up to HIM more so than any other. Yuri specificaly tells him, he is NOT asking him to do so.

Is Ryan one of the people on the list that the defense listed as being agents of the state? Is he on the prosecution witness list and has he been deposed by either side?
With testimony like this from pop....
"I believe that there's something dead back there, and I hate to say the word 'human,'" said George Anthony, who told detectives he knew something was wrong and was nervous to open the trunk. "I think I whispered out to myself, 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.'"

George Anthony said he also saw a basketball-sized stain on the carpet of the trunk, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent and a plastic garbage bag contaning a pizza box and maggots.

George Anthony said in the interview that the smell was so bad that he had trouble breathing as he drove the car home. He said when he pulled into the garage, his wife came out and said, "Jesus Christ, what died? "

Her family's testimony would sink her,
her best friend's testimony would sink her,
her boyfriend's testimony would sink her.......
who they gonna call?
If we get to that point it is going to be one very brief penalty phase, imo.
Alone in her cell, twenty three hours a day, does she get this? If she should ever come to face it, only then will she ask Jose to tell the ASA she will plead guilty. I think she remains delusional that she will be released after she prevails on appeal.

Does anyone know if Ryan's name ever did wind up on the visitation logs? Did he come?

Ryan Pasley IS on the Defense Penalty Phase Witness List - MuzikMan posted it
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/6947242...ial-Penalty-Phase-Discovery-Response-Redacted

I added info about the witnesses, and posted here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back