2010.11.29 Defense Initial Penalty Phase Witness List

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone has a first name expect Ms Dewitt and no address...on a few of them..

You know who in not listed..............not one of those reluctant witnesses from Ohio. Judge Perry was wise not to want to throw good money after bad funding PI trips to the Ohio relatives, unannounced, univited, after the folks already flaty refused to speak to them on the phone. Based on results...his insticts were correct.

By the way , just because someone is listed, is NO indication they agreed to testify at the penalty phase. NONE

Of course they wont be calling those
shot girls from Fusion

Tony's room mates she bought beer for and smoked weed with
Tony L and certainly not booty call Tony R.
Amy and Ricardo, their various beer buddies

it will be Annie, Holly, mom and pop, Lee and Mallory, the church lady that sits with Cindy in the hearings, the local minister, psychologists the defense hires that wind up taking to the stand.

The other folks it would be suicide to call. MOO This list should be pretty sobering. WOW!

Seeing Anthony R's name on the list still has me asking WHY?????

bbm
Isn't Jamie R a shot girl from Fusion? They met at Fusion May 2008
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4823998/Casey-Anthony-Jamie-Realander-interview

Some of the names on the List I get, but others :waitasec:

Thanks Muzikman! :rocker:

Quite a number of Casey's former boyfriends are on the list, as well as a few of her former girlfriends. I wonder if CA or GA have seen this list?

Good thing you live close to the courthouse! I don't know why they don't just have them ready for you as soon as something is filed. They should know by now that you'll want a copy!

I can't wait for the trial to start. I need to find a baliff to flirt with who will hold me (us) seats! :floorlaugh:

Count me in for a seat when you find that bailiff :woohoo:

I suppose they don't plan on throwing Jesse under the bus during the trial, if he's listed as a penalty phase witness.

You know who in not listed..............not one of those reluctant witnesses from Ohio. Judge Perry was wise not to want to throw good money after bad funding PI trips to the Ohio relatives, unannounced, univited, after the folks already flaty refused to speak to them on the phone. Based on results...his insticts were correct.

By the way , just because someone is listed, is NO indication they agreed to testify at the penalty phase. NONE

Of course they wont be calling those
shot girls from Fusion
Tony's room mates she bought beer for and smoked weed with
Tony L and certainly not booty call Tony R.
Amy and Ricardo, their various beer buddies

it will be Annie, Holly, mom and pop, Lee and Mallory, the church lady that sits with Cindy in the hearings, the local minister, psychologists the defense hires that wind up taking to the stand.

The other folks it would be suicide to call. MOO This list should be pretty sobering. WOW!

I agree with you... makes me wonder if AF is real familiar with how this all went down. All these 'friends' that she ran wild with won't help her much in the penalty phase.

Number One: Muzikman, you :rocker: and we :heart: you.

Number Two: This is the best they can do?????

Number Three: Found this interesting--"Investigation regarding witnesses to potential mental mitigation, including expert witnesses, is not complete at this time..." and then they ask for an extension (which is not interesting anymore at this point).

Number Four: Is it normal that they are listing the Dept. of Corrections "classifications supervisor" and the Custodian of Records at OC Jail? I mean, if the best they can do is say "she's been a model prisoner," it seems like the scraping sound we are hearing is the defense's fingernails against the bottom of the barrel IMO....

Did Muzikman :rocker: turn around and head back to the courthouse? Here is a new entry.

01/18/2011 Transaction Assessment 14.00
01/18/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-03614 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (14.00

I just want to know why they list the Medical Examiner? What the heck? Well, they list the Medical Examiner's office, not Dr. G in particular. But why? The medical examiner is the LAST person that should be a mitigation witness for them!

I feel so guilty. Muzikman is such a doll to run around getting all the info. If there is any way I can help, by donating money...let me know.

Muzikman, do you live a stones throw away from the courthouse or what? ~LoL~

I suppose they don't plan on throwing Jesse under the bus during the trial, if he's listed as a penalty phase witness.

Sadly, no friend. That is incorrect. They absolutely WILL, ALL DAY LONG try to get by with as many insinuations about him as the court will allow. They are gunning for him, big time!

They are still all over his cell phone records, his whereabouts, his interest in the child, you name it......

Sadly, they are NOT going to lay off of him or Tony L., Kronk, George, or any combination of any hinting around they can do to get the seed planted in a juror's mind that that possibly SOODDI , or at the very least someone else helped in some way.

I KNOW Jesse's lawyer will advise him not to be lulled into any false sense of comfort by seeing his name on this penalty phase list. They are gunning for him, all day long. Watch for it. They are going to try to insinuate a litany of things when they cross examine him, it will not be friendly. It will make how rude Baez was to Yuri at the bond hearing look like a tea party.

Respectfully, NO seeing his name on this list does not mean anything good for Jesse. This is one matter I would love to be wrong on, but I am certain I am not. Let me find the hearing for you in which the defense was fighting for Jesse's cell phone records, texts, etc. Indeed watch Casey at the hearing, she in on board, fully, with them going after him. At least that is how it looked to me, she was feverishly writing notes as his lawyer argued against this to the judge. I remember I jotted down at that moment, she is INVESTED in getting him, as a note to myself. Wow, and I underlined it.

Sadly, no friend. That is incorrect. They absolutely WILL, ALL DAY LONG try to get by with as many insinuations about him as the court will allow. They are gunning for him, big time

they are still all over his cell phone records, his whereabouts, his interest in the child, you name it......

sadly, they are NOT going to lay off of him or Tony L., George, or any combination of any hinting around they can do to get the seed planed that possibly SOODDI , or at the very least someone else helped in some way.

I KNOW Jesse's lawyer will advise him not to be lulled into any false sense of comfort by seeing his name on this penalty phase list. They are gunning for him, all day long. Watch for it. They are going to try to insinuate a litany of things when they cross examine him, it will not be friendly. It will make how rude Baez was to Yuri at the bond hearing look like a tea party.

Respectfully, NO seeing his name on this list does not mean anything good for Jesse. This is one matter I would love to be wrong on, but I am certain I am not.

And then ask him to please say something nice about Casey in the mitigation phase? This doesn't make any sense to me. Like anyone, after being ripped apart in court, is going to say something nice so she doesn't die. WTF?

This list is not making sense to me at all. No offense, TWA. I am just baffled that a lot of these people will be trampled by the bus at trial, but expected to help Casey not get the DP in the penalty phase.

I feel another sanction coming JB's way.. :)

JB's misery makes me smile.

Did Muzikman :rocker: turn around and head back to the courthouse? Here is a new entry.

01/18/2011 Transaction Assessment 14.00
01/18/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-03614 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (14.00

Yes I did. :rocker:

I'll scan and put it up in a little bit, it's a separate thread.

Sadly, no friend. That is incorrect. They absolutely WILL, ALL DAY LONG try to get by with as many insinuations about him as the court will allow. They are gunning for him, big time!

They are still all over his cell phone records, his whereabouts, his interest in the child, you name it......

Sadly, they are NOT going to lay off of him or Tony L., Kronk, George, or any combination of any hinting around they can do to get the seed planted in a juror's mind that that possibly SOODDI , or at the very least someone else helped in some way.

Respectfully, NO seeing his name on this list does not mean anything good for Jesse. This is one matter I would love to be wrong on, but I am certain I am not. Let me find the hearing for you in which the defense was fighting for Jesse's cell phone records, texts, etc. Indeed watch Casey at the hearing, she in on board, fully, with them going after him. At least that is how it looked to me, she was feverishly writing notes as his lawyer argued against this to the judge. I remember I jotted down at that moment, she is INVESTED in getting him, as a note to myself. Wow, and I underlined it.

Sad, and Pathetic of the defense.

I think the defense is going to claim Casey was molested and was afraid Caylee was going to be molested (or was already) by George and/or Lee. Remember George's letter to Casey about the questions he was asked by her lawyers, and how hurt he was by it.They are going to claim Casey would rather see Caylee dead than abused. They are calling her former boyfriends to ask them about claims she made to them about abuse.(I personally don't believe the claim, but that's what I think they'll do.)

When you were a young child did you ever write something down a wish on a tiny piece of paper, fold it several times, and then put it in the fish bowl with the others?

That is the likely meathod of the penalty phase stategy, close your eyes real tight, shift the papers in the bowl around, pull one out.....voila...that is the one we are going with. Or so Mrs. Barrett, after Mr. Lennamon thought, until Mrs. Finnell came along with her new gal on the team, new approach ideas. Now we are back to square one, so yes.....anything is possible. If Mom and Pop BOTH do not recognize the bus is heading their way with the Children Learn What They Live , it is all started in how you raised her.....they are , imo, fools...wel.... very poorly informed.

Did I miss something? I expected Sink, Ms. Kitchen, but I didn't see her one the list.

Spaghetti defense, spaghetti mitigation.....

I feel another sanction coming JB's way.. :)

JB's misery makes me smile.

Kind of reminds ya of those old Saturday Night Live cartoon skits of "Mr. Bill", in his high pitched screach of "Ohhhhhhhh Noooooooooo".......right before he gets the big splat, doesn't it !! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals
Back