2010.11.30 - Discussion of Documents, re: Rape Allegations, TSY and LJY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't post on private social networks sites ever.

The rule is "private means private".

Just a question for clarification. Elsewhere that the social networking rule is spelled out, it says, "If something was posted as public and then removed you might be able to post it, it is up to the mod of the forum and it depends on who, what, when and where."

Since this page was originally public, and the picture was there at the time, and was only later made private, could it fall into the category of "was posted as public and then removed"?

Thanks.

bbm
that is true... but sadly it to late when it does happen and there was no warning.

the thing with EB throwing theses two under the bus is that the tip did not come from her. In fact I have not read anywhere where EB mention theses two at all. (I might had miss that.. if I did please point me to a link)

Yes, it seems that even if she was going to plant the lead by giving false information to BM, she would have corroborated that in her statements to police in order to make it stick. But it could be that she *did* do that and it just hasn't come out in documents yet. It could be that it was investigated by police and ruled out.

Just speculating.

LE (and us - for that matter) believe that Zahra was dismembered in the house. With that, these rape allegations are almost a moot point. By this I mean, Zahra was obviously not killed at the "block house". So, while they might have raped her, that wasn't her dimise. I read where LE didn't take that mattress that was outside and that LY said he urinated on it. That bothers me. It could contain both Zahra's DNA and the rapist(s) as well. Even if someone hit her in the head - she didn't die until later; at the house.

Do you have a link for the report that LE didn't take the mattress? There is so much info coming out in bits and pieces now that I haven't come across that yet.

Thanks.

Do you have a link for the report that LE didn't take the mattress? There is so much info coming out in bits and pieces now that I haven't come across that yet.

Thanks.

I keep reading that in posts too but have not seen where it in msm. that crazy if they didn't take that mattress:banghead:

I haven't read her in a few days, but I just saw CNN. I can't even form the thoughts in my head to write what I feel. Basically it boils down to

WTH?????:furious:

Oh DEAR GOD I am utterly in shock. I laid off this case for a while and kept occupied on other things purposely (while continuing to pray for our little Z's soul), but this has just hit me with another ton of bricks and I'm left spent. I don't think I would need more than a minute with any one of these monsters.

LE (and us - for that matter) believe that Zahra was dismembered in the house. With that, these rape allegations are almost a moot point. By this I mean, Zahra was obviously not killed at the "block house". So, while they might have raped her, that wasn't her dimise. I read where LE didn't take that mattress that was outside and that LY said he urinated on it. That bothers me. It could contain both Zahra's DNA and the rapist(s) as well. Even if someone hit her in the head - she didn't die until later; at the house.

I'm wondering if precious Zahra was complaining about what was done to her and threatening to tell police and EB beat her to death! I also wonder if EB set this "rape" up and it is a moot point now, but a point that might have led to Zahra's demise. Are these Y brothers related to AY who was married to EB at the time she married AB???

Poor Zahra, fought hard and won two battles of cancer, only to meet this cancer called EB and came to her demise in her custody..at this time, I'm thinking this is all her and she won't go down alone, dragging AB with her...I'm still not sure how much AB knew or didn't know but this is outrageous and I do hope EB faces the DP for what she's done to this precious child...I have so much anger for EB right now, :furious:I wish I could have just 15 minutes with her...just 15...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

This absolutely breaks my heart.... Today, we're celebrating one of our children's birthdays -- s/he woke to balloons floating around the house and a pile of presents and cards. Then I looked at the news and saw this... Unfair is not strong enough of a word, but Zahra deserved so much more than what these animals all did to her.

I had just read yesterday that people will forget what you did, forget what you say, but remember how you made them feel. I really hope Zahra had SOMEBODY here in the US that made her feel special... like our little birthday child today... (((((hugs for Zahra)))))

I mean no disrespect to anyone posting here but to suggest that her rape is "moot point" because she is dead is a slap in the face. IF these mean did in fact rape Zahra, whether or not she died during the commission of that rape or not should not matter. IF they did this, they are not only rapists but CHILD RAPISTS. They should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law so that no other children or adults are at risk for being harmed by them.

two may have been named but who's detained?

True! it really bothering me about the Young's men or <modsnip> if this true.

But they have not been charge and their names is all over the media if innocent they are forever brand by some has monsters, people will always wonder if the tip was true. Also Hickory citzens are on edge...not to sure the guys life is not in danger now.

I wonder why they didn't blacken out the names for the time being until proven.

If LE didn't take that mattress after a tip like that and a mattress outside the guy home. (the timing alone should been cause enought to take that mattress in for testing) the p story really don't cut it for me and I thinking it wouldn't cut it for LE after the tip. JMO

I don't want to bash LE in Hickory but IMO that not good if they didn't take that matress. On another note there sure has been a lot mattresses in this case:banghead:

In the warrant the sheriff indicates that the tipster is a person known to him. Does that rule out EB??

I mean no disrespect to anyone posting here but to suggest that her rape is "moot point" because she is dead is a slap in the face. IF these mean did in fact rape Zahra, whether or not she died during the commission of that rape or not should not matter. IF they did this, they are not only rapists but CHILD RAPISTS. They should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law so that no other children or adults are at risk for being harmed by them.

I didn't mean any disrespect. In this alleged rape being a moot point, meaning how can they prosecute these slims if there is no one to give the details. Zahra can't tell what happened and I'm not sure LE would prosecute on the word of a third party...Of course they should be charged but can they with Zahra not here to tell her side...KWIM??? Unless there is evidence of this and it's exposed during the autopsy... JMHO

Justice for Zahra

I'm with YOU SummerRaye. I am beyond devastation at this point. My heart hurts so very much and I feel almost LEADEN. It takes every bit of willpower I have now just to read what all the other sleuthers are doing because I am beyond shattered.

In the warrant the sheriff indicates that the tipster is a person known to him. Does that rule out EB??
Good question. I think so. For one thing, the source is referred to as "he", but more importantly, the context doesn't read that way. I have a hunch who the source is, and it's not EB.

But...that's not to say that EB was not BM's source. If Zahra died at her hand, and she knew an investigation would eventually ensue, whose to say she didn't spark the rumors/allegations.

I am so very sorry and in no way did I mean any disrespect to Zahra concerning this alleged rape.

I guess I chose the wrong words. As I said LE did not take that mattress for testing (which really really bothers me) as it could be the smoking gun for these rape charges - all they need is Zahra's DNA and one or both of these .

What I was trying to say is that in the large scale of this murder investigation this "block house" has not been searched. CSI has not gone there to collect any type of evidence and we all know what LE did to the house on 21 ave.

If one of these guys hit her in the head and she died later on - how is that now going to be proven? If she has a fractured skull won't it be easy to lay it on one of these two "unusual people" than EB or AB?

Yes, I think it is a horrible allegation. Yes, I even think it might have happened. But, now with all this coming out - the reasonable doubt that will be raised by this info is very troubling.

Again, I'm sorry - I did not mean that post to come across the way it did. The news we got late yesterday upset all of us and emotions were running very high. I just saw this rape allegation as a diversion from EB and AB and a way to pin this on anyone and everyone they could.

It still bothers me that LE did not take that mattress for testing. I don't understand that at all. Taking LY's word for it (when LE went and questioned him) with his rap sheet doesn't make any sense. Investigations rule people out as much as they will rpove who the perp (or perps) are.

Good question. I think so. For one thing, the source is referred to as "he", but more importantly, the context doesn't read that way. I have a hunch who the source is, and it's not EB.

But...that's not to say that EB was not BM's source. If Zahra died at her hand, and she knew an investigation would eventually ensue, whose to say she didn't spark the rumors/allegations.

Thank you-yes you have a good point and I missed the he. Perhaps AB was talking at that point...pure speculation, but it might be a good way to settle a score, or it might be a deception by someone or it might be a partial truth.

Do I understand that all 3 youngs are cousins? and 2 had been with EB?
EB set up the double rape of Zahra with these 2 creeps?
Any one that would hurt a child with 1 leg, cancer and hearing problems
is as heartless as they come. SUBHUMANS!
Now we hear about 4 subhumans (youngs and EB/AB) ARE there more????
The pix of Zahra's bruised face and black eye?
Was she raped back then also?
Now I wonder about EB/AB and sex games usuing Zahra since they played fantasy sex games on line.....................absolutely disgusting low lifes. IMO

I am so very sorry and in no way did I mean any disrespect to Zahra concerning this alleged rape.

I guess I chose the wrong words. As I said LE did not take that mattress for testing (which really really bothers me) as it could be the smoking gun for these rape charges - all they need is Zahra's DNA and one or both of these .

What I was trying to say is that in the large scale of this murder investigation this "block house" has not been searched. CSI has not gone there to collect any type of evidence and we all know what LE did to the house on 21 ave.

If one of these guys hit her in the head and she died later on - how is that now going to be proven? If she has a fractured skull won't it be easy to lay it on one of these two "unusual people" than EB or AB?

Yes, I think it is a horrible allegation. Yes, I even think it might have happened. But, now with all this coming out - the reasonable doubt that will be raised by this info is very troubling.

Again, I'm sorry - I did not mean that post to come across the way it did. The news we got late yesterday upset all of us and emotions were running very high. I just saw this rape allegation as a diversion from EB and AB and a way to pin this on anyone and everyone they could.

It still bothers me that LE did not take that mattress for testing. I don't understand that at all. Taking LY's word for it (when LE went and questioned him) with his rap sheet doesn't make any sense. Investigations rule people out as much as they will rpove who the perp (or perps) are.

BBM-why is this the belief? Because it wasnt indicated in the warrants that were released? I doubt we are seeing all the warrants. We have been fed specific ones. Personally, I have faith in this department and in the FBI who have also been quarterbacking this investigation. I do not believe that there is a stone unturned. JMVHO>

Do I understand that all 3 youngs are cousins? and 2 had been with EB?
EB set up the double rape of Zahra with these 2 creeps?
Any one that would hurt a child with 1 leg, cancer and hearing problems
is as heartless as they come. SUBHUMANS!
Now we hear about 4 subhumans (youngs and EB/AB) ARE there more????
The pix of Zahra's bruised face and black eye?
Was she raped back then also?
Now I wonder about EB/AB and sex games usuing Zahra since they played fantasy sex games on line.....................absolutely disgusting low lifes. IMO

Do you have a link for this, passion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member