2010.11.30 - Search Warrants Unsealed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Search-warrants-in-Zahra-Baker-case-unsealed-111070214.html

According to the documents, the Burke County Sheriff’s Office investigated a claim that Zahra Baker had been taken to a house in Burke County and raped by two men there in mid-October. According to the search warrants one of the men had a relationship with Elisa Baker.

Oh this makes me soul-sick.

May ED and the rest of Zahra's true family be receiving the comfort and support they will need now and in the coming months.

I want to see Adam Baker arrest now! No wonder they canceled the "public" memorial! NO WAY he can be not guilty now!! His time-lines of lies don't add up!!!

JMOJMJO

Oh. My. God.

Someone has taken all my worst nightmares and rolled them into one with this case.

May she rest in peace. May everyone who ever knew and loved her be comforted in the knowledge she is no longer in pain.

This is so much more horrible than I had imagined. Even though what we already knew or strongly suspected was already so horrible. Those "other people involved" theories are seeming more likely now. It's too awful.

JMO

There are SO many "people" who do this to support drug habits.
It's human trafficking plain and simple.

Zahra and Shaniya were victims of evil.

May they both rest in peace.

My signature has carried Shaniya's picture in hopes it would spread the word that selling kids for money or drugs is a form of human trafficking. Sadley, I'll be adding Zahra's picture.

My gosh. What a world we live in.

I want to see Adam Baker arrest now! No wonder they canceled the "public" memorial! NO WAY he can be not guilty now!!

JMOJMJO

Uh yeah. I imagine an angry mob with pitchforks, torches, and shotguns would have shown up if it was still open to the public. I hope they are hiding somewhere very safe tonight...

We all do and this reaction is one reason I wish they would not have released these warrants. LE is going to be pushed now. I want them to have an airtight case.

I want to see Adam Baker arrest now! No wonder they canceled the "public" memorial! NO WAY he can be not guilty now!! His time-lines of lies don't add up!!!

JMOJMJO

Poor child. I had hoped sexual assault was not a part of this. Absolutely tragic and horrible. I will light a candle for her tonight.

BBM

I also hoped that the abuse had not involved sexual assault, but I soo feared it. I don't wanna even imagine the he$$ that this poor little angel had to endure. Prayers and lighting candles going on here.

I feel like I must be dreaming...I wish I could wake up and this nightmare not be true...

Ya know - you're right. She was reported missing on Oct. 9 - maybe its a misprint and its was mid-Sept.

I think perhaps LE investigated the claim in mid-October.

I'm so upset I can't even think/read. :furious:

Wait...mid October? That's not even possible.

Maybe they mean September. It was the 9th of October she was reported missing? And it would be a week earlier that Adam last saw Zahra? The dates have me confused. I am so so angry for all that beautiful Zahra had to endure, I can't even see straight!

We will not be hinting at who these two men are at this time.

We will not be brainstorming on this topic.

I completely understand the anger and horror, believe me, but please try not to sling accusations.

And we know from other cases that initial media reports can contain some striking inaccuracies on items like dates.

The fact that it occurred at all is... brutally sickening... no matter when.

Wow.. just wow. What an awful story.. there just aren't words. :(

I kept my mouth shut. Proud of me? :sick:

We will not be hinting at who these two men are at this time.

We will not be brainstorming on this topic.

I completely understand the anger and horror, believe me, but please try not to sling accusations.

And we know from other cases that initial media reports can contain some striking inaccuracies on items like dates.

The fact that it occurred at all is... brutally sickening... no matter when.

Yes, but this isn't off the cuff media, it's directly from the search warrants and that is what worries me...

It is so hard to believe that a grown woman could have hated a child this much to have put that child through this!!

Timelines are not adding up as well other information.

Seems we might need to be clarify timelines vs search warrant info MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member