DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
appeal34.jpg

Appeal #34

I also think that Cindy and George are not living together ~
But, as far as George ever stepping up to the plate and getting honest, I don't see that happening any time to soon; much less before or during the trial.

He's still waiting for his big payday when this is over, and, he isn't going to do anything to interfer with that.

Neither one of them have been wearing rings lately when we have seen them.

Cindy thinks that by not wearing any of her many jewelry peices like she used to, and has toned it down, that people won't notice if she wears no rings at all.
And, I suppose she could explain it away by admitting that she has gained a little bit of weight, so, her rings no longer fit her.
But, I think if that were the case, she would at least have them on a necklace hanging from her neck for the world to see so there would be no questions asked?

Between the house foreclosure that they recently went through, and, I'm sure Cindy not wanting to put any more of her money in to it when she was angry about having to possibly split the house assets with George, that there would have been a stand-off. {though for the life of me, that house business and all the bills owed everywhere at some point in time, half nothing is nothing?}

Oh well - I just don't think that they are together any more.
As far as him hilding down the sofa in Fort Meyers again, hard to say.

Maybe George has some new hot "10" on his arm???

ROFLMAO @ LanceLotLink ~ OH, that is just to much ~!!!!!!!!!

Do you really think that Cindy would allow Casey to show up looking like that ~!!!
No one would be able to see the stylish blouse that Cindy would deliver~!!! LOL ~!

Is it too much to hope for, that if Baez doesn't comply by December 23 (and I cannot imagine he will) that he will be charged with contempt of court and have to spend Christmas in the clink? :loser:

One can hope, right? :angel:

Thank you for your observations.
Do you know which news station the reporter was with, who talked to you?
yes , however i keep things somewhat private or they may not talk so open next time-lol

Do you really think that Cindy would allow Casey to show up looking like that ~!!!
No one would be able to see the stylish blouse that Cindy would deliver~!!! LOL ~!
she had hangers with her in the hearing -as i believe she gave clothes before hearing to someone to give to casey.

You are right. I fixed it.

OK, it took 2 loooooong days to depose Cindy Anthony, but only 1 day for Dr. Vass? Or 1/4 of a day for the other scientists at Oak Ridge??

Anybody else find this....... odd?

Well it took two days to wade through the carp CA spewed and still didn't get the truth from her. (But enough days to get her storyline to fit the defense.)

One day to get true forensic science statements from Dr. Vass and 1/4 days of true forensic science statements from the other scientists at Oak Ridge.

Is it too much to hope for, that if Baez doesn't comply by December 23 (and I cannot imagine he will) that he will be charged with contempt of court and have to spend Christmas in the clink? :loser:

One can hope, right? :angel:

Maybe, just maybe, this will be Baez's "Universal Moment" ~

He'll throw up his hands and announce, "Ok, ya got us, we ain't' got nothing. We give up ~ Uncle ~ Kissing it g'bye, I'm outa here"!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, this will be Baez's "Universal Moment" ~

He'll throw up his hands and announce, "Ok, ya got us, we ain't' got nothing. We give up ~ Uncle ~ Kissing it g'bye, I'm outa here"!!!!

And with that we will see a new motion for a new attorney, Cindy.

OMG - THAT'S IT! The "spiteful $ithch" (her own words, not mine!) is growing her mane to get even with cindy for the ruffles!
You are brilliant!

OK, it took 2 loooooong days to depose Cindy Anthony, but only 1 day for Dr. Vass? Or 1/4 of a day for the other scientists at Oak Ridge??

Anybody else find this....... odd?

I guess the experts are better at straight answers to straightforward questions ... Mama Anthony, not so much ...:crazy:

I guess the experts are better at straight answers to straightforward questions ... Mama Anthony, not so much ...:crazy:

Well, from her past, we know that Mrs. Anthony is not a woman of few words, unless she thinks it is going to benefit her.

I'm sure when they were done with her, their heads were spinning from the mish-mash flying out of her mouth.

Respectivly snipped to ask specifically about # 5:

Would this person be questioned about computer screen shot captures, such as what a person would find during searches?

Something that has stayed in my mind for a very long time is something that I read while the FOX WebCam was still active, and, they had their forum of sorts up.
I used to post over there.

One evening, a woman came on and told us that she had been doing some research and googling around, and she came across a cached instant messaging chat log, with a "caseyOmarie" and a guy.
The subject was chloraform, and he asked about it, she replied what it could be used for, he came back that it sounded dangerous, she "LOL, it won't kill ya".

This woman had been posting on a regular basis, and, when she found it, she sent the link to Det. Melich.
A couple of days later, she went back to recheck on it, and it was gone. She was pretty agnry at herself for not taking a screen shot of it herself, but, she said that she was just so surprised, shocked, and sick over it that she didn't even think of it at the time.
The state had just started releasing documents, and she was always hoping that this would be something that would be released.
Personally, I think if this was really Casey, and it was proved someway, it would be held back for as long as possible, IMO.

At any rate, this is something that has always stayed in the back of my mind.
Sorry that I don't have any links to this, since it was on one of the original blogs, and they changed so many times, and, I can't remember who the poster of it was at the time.

Was anyone here posting there in the beginning, and, did you ever hear of this, too?

Sorry to have kind of gone off topic in a way = but, that #5 guy and the "Cached" really has my curiousity up.

I'm not intending to start any rumors, just wondering if I am correct in what he may have been deposed on.
Old internet searches, etc, and what I mentioned??

Here's a great post by JWG regarding John Bradley and Cacheback.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4966770&postcount=541"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame]

I also think that Cindy and George are not living together ~
But, as far as George ever stepping up to the plate and getting honest, I don't see that happening any time to soon; much less before or during the trial.

He's still waiting for his big payday when this is over, and, he isn't going to do anything to interfer with that.

Neither one of them have been wearing rings lately when we have seen them.

Cindy thinks that by not wearing any of her many jewelry peices like she used to, and has toned it down, that people won't notice if she wears no rings at all.
And, I suppose she could explain it away by admitting that she has gained a little bit of weight, so, her rings no longer fit her.
But, I think if that were the case, she would at least have them on a necklace hanging from her neck for the world to see so there would be no questions asked?

Between the house foreclosure that they recently went through, and, I'm sure Cindy not wanting to put any more of her money in to it when she was angry about having to possibly split the house assets with George, that there would have been a stand-off. {though for the life of me, that house business and all the bills owed everywhere at some point in time, half nothing is nothing?}

Oh well - I just don't think that they are together any more.
As far as him hilding down the sofa in Fort Meyers again, hard to say.

Maybe George has some new hot "10" on his arm???

OH-COME-ON!!!! However could you say such a thing about Cindy and George???
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The rings are at the Jeweller's being cleaned for Christmas - that's all.....

I was on a plane when all this was going down yesterday. I am seriously enjoying reading this thread!
To me ICA's hair is a source of pride for her. The way she has it pulled to the front ,as though she's wearing it as part of her outfit,is just pure vanity. She is in love with her hair. It's how you do sexy in chains and a prison uniform.:crazy:

Interesting how priorities and fashion sense change when one is locked up. It will also be interesting to see how casey evolves over the years as a long term prisoner. How will she adapt? Who will she become? To think that life as the young mother of a toddler seemed so horrible, so confining, such a trap. Hmmm.

On another note, I am so glad to see a judge cracking the whip and holding this case to a schedule. I do not believe JB is competent enough to do what he needs to do to defend this case from beginning to end. I'm eager to see how he holds up...or doesn't.

How does ICA get dressed in her frills? At the jail? Courthouse?

Does CA bring the clothes to the jail in the morning before court or the night before?

If at the courthouse, does the guard meet with CA to get the clothes or does CA deliver them personally to ICA?

With the hangers being at the hearing, I was thinking at the courthouse, but then she would have had to come out of her chains to dress, wouldn't she? Is this the normal procedure?

Is a mirror provided? Hairstylist?

I'm trying not to be sarcastic...

How does ICA get dressed in her frills? At the jail? Courthouse?

Does CA bring the clothes to the jail in the morning before court or the night before?

If at the courthouse, does the guard meet with CA to get the clothes or does CA deliver them personally to ICA?

With the hangers being at the hearing, I was thinking at the courthouse, but then she would have had to come out of her chains to dress, wouldn't she? Is this the normal procedure?

Is a mirror provided? Hairstylist?

I'm trying not to be sarcastic...

They have a holding cell for the prisoner. I would imagine her leg chains come off so she can change her clothes. They transport in prison attire. Very strict about transport. I would imagine CA brought the clothes and gave them to the guard not to KC because CA would not be permitted in that area. I might add that the reason court started late may have been because CA did not get the clothes there in a timely manner so we had to wait for KC to get dressed. I say this because KC had no time to do her hair and just let it hang. Maybe JB should take care of the clothes issues the next time around because he seemed to have made it to court on time. Not saying this was the case just from what I observed I believe that is what happened. I don't think the judge likes it when he is made to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala