2011.02.07 Shawn Adkins speaks out: 10pm Central KTAB

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one question I would like to ask Shawn. Regarding Tuesdays time-line. It was stated from Billie on 1/31 press conf. that Shawn called the Billies cell phone but only talks to David at 3pm that day and arrives at 4pm. What I want to know is did Billie call him before she left from work or did she call him at any time after she arrived in CCity when she had the cell phone? IF not then WHY not? He was the last know person to have seen Hailey Monday around 3pm and knew what she was wearing.

How did Billie know what Hailey was wearing when she reported her missing if she didn't talk to Shawn and get all the details to give the police, when she went to the CCPD to file a missing child report?

ref of time-line http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

Just watched part 2 of the video with SA talking about his relationship with BD. I have to say that I nearly threw up at the end at his message for Hailey. It seemed so insincere. It looked like he was trying to mimic what a worried friend/family member would say/act but it come off all wrong. It really disturbed me.

I'd love to know what was going on in the last 6 months to make their relationship so awesome since SA mentioned it too.

SA Raw Interview
Re: Horror Hobby

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339896

SA: It's just a hobby.

SA: Well, me and Billie, that's just something that catches our attention. Nothing more. It's not like an obsession, or anything like that. It's just something that we like to read upon. We watch Nancy Grace, as well. Like the shows on there. Other shows, too. Just something that we're interested in.

In talking about the 911 calls, it sounds like he says that BD wasn't living in her house at that time. If not, where was she living? I thought the 911 transcripts showed that as the address that he told them BD was at when he felt she needed a "welfare check". Did he mean HD was living there then? I'm confused. It was at 6:13 in the video.

Just watched part 2 of the video with SA talking about his relationship with BD. I have to say that I nearly threw up at the end at his message for Hailey. It seemed so insincere. It looked like he was trying to mimic what a worried friend/family member would say/act but it come off all wrong. It really disturbed me.

I'd love to know what was going on in the last 6 months to make their relationship so awesome since SA mentioned it too.

IMO, the whole thing sounded like he'd been thoroughly coached - the way you'd train a parrot. <sqwaaaaak!>

Not only did he mention the same 6 Months of Awesomeness, I noticed that in Part II at about 1:23 SA says:

"I know myself and I would never do nothing like that."

Very odd phrasing until you think about what we've heard from Billie... "I know him and he'd never hurt me and Hailey."

Maybe he was looking at the wrong script?

Oh I know! Not only is a precious child missing..but the only named suspect is an arrogant S@B, he's also as 'you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man' kind of azz..
Bet they can't wait to make this arrest for more reasons than one!

A gingerbread man would be a MUCH more pleasant mask than his others. He should think about that!

IMO, the whole thing sounded like he'd been thoroughly coached - the way you'd train a parrot. <sqwaaaaak!>

Not only did he mention the same 6 Months of Awesomeness, I noticed that in Part II at about 1:23 SA says:

"I know myself and I would never do nothing like that."

Very odd phrasing until you think about what we've heard from Billie... "I know him and he'd never hurt me and Hailey."

Maybe he was looking at the wrong script?

He knows himself? :waitasec:

Well that's a relief, I'm glad somebody does.

even dogs learn by repetition...........this interview makes me want to scream!

I have friends that live in this community. We were part of this community for 8 years. We have close friends where we live now that still have family in this community.

LE (Sheriff Toombs) is one heck of a lawman that puts up with some of the worst "crap". Twenty years or better, he's seen alot!

If these two, BD and SA are so all fired to be cleared of any involvement, then get your butts to LE and take a poly.......no more excuses.

Rumors can't be repeated here???????? Even if they're eye witness accounts????????

To LynnB: I love your avatar. Everytime I see her I just smile and want to wave back!

I know. The 'message' to Hailey was so phony it made me sick.

Also, he used one term twice that he may want to re-think=

... wanted to lay low " UNTIL THINGS DIE DOWN."

Yikes, what a poor choice of words on his part. And he used it twice for emphasis.

In talking about the 911 calls, it sounds like he says that BD wasn't living in her house at that time. If not, where was she living? I thought the 911 transcripts showed that as the address that he told them BD was at when he felt she needed a "welfare check". Did he mean HD was living there then? I'm confused. It was at 6:13 in the video.

I remember that as well because the CC dispatcher corrected Officier Wynn in Synder about addy number being 1804 and not 1806.

I had always thought SA knew someone in LE, and sure enough, when he called in to the SPD, he ask for a specific officier and the dispatch told him he wouldn't be there til Tuesday. Couldn't hear the name too well, but I'd sure like to know his name.

ETA: I just remembered....SA also said the affidavit was incorrect in saying he changed his story about threatening HD. No he didn't, yes, he did...and now it's no again.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332786
The 3rd call from the 911 tapes. At the very beginning the officer says "We went over to the house she is supposedly staying at which is her mom's"

and

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506
Shawn tells her "Right now she is over at her mother's house CO, it's uh.. who know's where that house is"

I think she was just staying over there because she just broke up with SA and was scared to stay home after those calls? *shrug*

There is something that's been bugging me since HD disappearance and all the information coming out in this case about BD and SA.

If SA takes Klonopin for anxiety was it prescribed by a doctor or does he just self medicate illegally? Did he ever see a doctor associated with Big Spring State Hospital? Was he ever admitted there for any kind of psychiatric treatment or evaluation? I wonder if LE has made any inquirires regarding this?

Just watched SAs interview and he said when he got home around 3pm H was in the livingroom watching TV.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard, but wouldn't you think that being as H just got a "new" TV for Christmas, she would be in her bedroom watching her own new TV? Maybe she didn't get a lot of channels on her TV. Well why bother getting her a TV then?

Is there somewhere else to watch SA's interview? For some reason I cannot view the ones on the Big Country page. TIA

Here is part 1 of the interview on youtube, part 2 has not been posted yet.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgd0gEfecZw[/ame]

Wouldn't Hailey have been surprised to see Shawn at home that early? Wouldn't that have most likely been part of their conversation? Wouldn't she have said, "What are you doing home so early?"...Shawn just skips right over this. (Or will this be something else that he might remember now???)

MOO

...And Shawn didn't tell BD that he wasn't working on the night that Hailey was supposed to over at MB's...He knew it could come out the next day when Hailey was supposed to come back home and he still didn't mention it...

Just thinking out loud here.

MOO

Why do Billie and Shawn have such a hard time remembering when the 911 calls were made?
Billie says over a year ago.
Shawn says about a year and a half ago.
They were on Valentines day last year, for cripes sake, they can surly remember that, the day of love.

I wish the reporter would have asked SA for clarification on when DD came home with his friend at around 4pm.

Why did he have to bang on the door for so long, before letting himself in? SAs statement is too cut and dry. No elaborate details *Bangs head*

I have to say after watching SA's full interview that he doesn't seem the least bit worried. The sunglasses are a little odd. Reminds me of a poker player not wanting to let the other players see his eyes.
He doesn't seem very scary either. Really kinda childish.
I guess he could really just be a good liar who knows how to stay calm.
Or perhaps a sociopath?
I said this once before, but I will just throw this out there again.
I know of one class of drugs that can, among many others, make a person calm in almost any circumstance: betablockers (like atenolol).
I used to have to take this for a heart condition. It blocked the adrenaline in my body to the point that no matter what happened I was calm as a cucumber.
A drunk driver pulled out in front of me and my husband.
He was killed instantly. We weren't hurt.
My then-husband passed out. I gained entry to the vehicle and tried to calm him in his dying moments.
This class of drugs is not really kept locked up in most small hospital/clinic settings, though it does take a prescription and therefore should be.
It isn't a drug of abuse, so low on the scale of keeping inventory of it.
In high enough doses, it could stop the heart.
In just the right dose, say under the supervision of a nurse with knowledge, it can calm a person enough to pass a lie detector test.
And not break a sweat.
Hailey dear, please hold on if you can. We are all praying for you in our own ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108