2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing what I know about Billie-isms, I think she'll probably say something like...

"The stuff they found in our bedroom on the memory stick and CDR was just funny stuff people had e-mailed me/Shawn. And he told me the stuff on his mom's computer was from when his uncle/cousin/somebody else used it."

I'm lost about where deviantart comes in? Please someone explain to me? Can't figure out where I got lost in order to go back and find myself. Sorry.

I have a friend that is an artist that displays some of her work on deviantart. Her work doesn't have humans as a subject and isn't sexualized in anyway so I'm not sure ....told you I'm like really lost...

TIA for helping me figure this out.

Same article:

Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney.

IMO, BD is beyond bold. In the end, he'll take her down in a heartbeat.

And I think she knows that. And that is the very reason for what is going on.

Bear with me please while I try to ask my question. I'm not a techy so my terminology is probably off.

Wasn't there something discussed early in this case about some kind of memory cards missing from outdoor cameras (the kind hunters use?)? It may have been discussed around the same time as SA & friends youtube films turned up. Am I remembering this wrong? Where were these outdoor cameras located? Who said the memory cards (which I assume have pictures) were missing?

I'm just wondering with all that's been revealed as far as possession of deviant images ... the same kind of thing may be on those camera cards.

TIA
All JMHO

Well I'd say the odds of it not belonging to one or both of them are equal to getting struck by lightening 2x. Why in the world would these images be found in two residences in which lived Shawn Adkins, if he had nothing to do with it?

Being found in one of his residences would be bad enough. But he is connected to both houses. Come on,,,, :waitasec: convince a jury of that one BD and SA! :doh:

And yet, BD is still blindly supporting him. I mean, really, has she not stopped to think about it for a second? Even if she knew nothing about what was on that flash drive, (which I don't believe) if she thought about it carefully for even just a moment, she would have to realize that the common denominator here is SA.

Disgusting. Just one more instance where she's choosing the boyfriend over her kids. Makes it even clearer to me that that is more than likely what's gone on all along.

I don't think deviant "art" is what they are talking about here. JMHO

I was trying to figure out what was meant by deviant IMAGES. They didn't say pictures. It was just a thought. Sorry.

Bear with me please while I try to ask my question. I'm not a techy so my terminology is probably off.

Wasn't there something discussed early in this case about some kind of memory cards missing from outdoor cameras (the kind hunters use?)? It may have been discussed around the same time as SA & friends youtube films turned up. Am I remembering this wrong? Where were these outdoor cameras located? Who said the memory cards (which I assume have pictures) were missing?

I'm just wondering with all that's been revealed as far as possession of deviant images ... the same kind of thing may be on those camera cards.

TIA
All JMHO

I said that early on as well.. that the cameras missing their cards from SA"s grandmas' property and around grandma's property may have well caught some nasty stuffon t hem. hence them being gone...

I was trying to figure out what was meant by deviant IMAGES. They didn't say pictures. It was just a thought. Sorry.

Don't be sorry! :)
Last night, when the article was first posted, it just said 'deviant' images. No one really knew what that was referring to. The info in the media has since been updated, and now we know what exactly they meant by deviant.
deviantART is harmless, and actually pretty cool to look through.

There ya go. She is still defending SA. I truly believe whatever happened to Hailey they were both in on. :(

I can't believe ANY mother would still be defending him after knowing there was child *advertiser censored* involved. SA told LE they should be looking at him & BD from the start.

Arrest him now on the child *advertiser censored*., set the bail to the stratosphere and see what he says about her not being involved and not in jail, too.

Billie even got a new couch! I wonder if the old couch is in any of the pics.

:floorlaugh:

And why is she saying it doesn't belong to Shawn? Did she call him this morning (or was he in the house - whatever). She can't answer for someone without having some knowledge of it first.

Like "hey dahlin, would you tell the reporter it isn't mine".

:maddening:

As Dr. Phil would say "HOW'S THAT WORKIN FOR YOU"

Moo

Mel

Update-Billie denies that images belong to her or Shawn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346446

OMG, right on cue!
drumroll.gif

Just shameless.

I said that early on as well.. that the cameras missing their cards from SA"s grandmas' property and around grandma's property may have well caught some nasty stuffon t hem. hence them being gone...

Sorry to be so dense but ... if the cameras were on private property, how do we know about the cards missing? Where did that info come from?

I don't need a link, just asking if anyone remembers the origin of that story.

I think he'd have to stand in front of her in bloody clothes with the murder weapon and a dead Hailey at his feet for her to believe he did this. Otherwise, she's just going to deny, deny, deny...Unbelievable. Does she REALLY think anyone is stupid enough to believe that those pics don't belong to him or her? I guess she believes if she denies enough, eventually, it will be true. Fat chance of that happening EVER, BD! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

From the beginning this case reminded me a little too much of the Haleigh Cummings' case. And wow, did it just surpass that one in terms of WTF'ness.

Same article:

Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney.

IMO, BD is beyond bold. In the end, he'll take her down in a heartbeat.

I wish Tiffany Tatro would have let us know where exactly she found SA when she spoke to him.....was he with BD at her residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine