2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shawn lived there, why wasn't the memory stick hidden in his things?

I am wondering If Shawn might have wanted to be sure that Billie was just as involved as he is now.
Remember how he allegedly told the cops to look at 'both of us.'
And even though he knew LE was coming to the house soon, he didn't move the trucrime filth ,that BILLIE printed up, from their bedroom.
And he told LE that he an Billie bought drugs that night after going to the ATM.
And NOW, we find that the memory stick is in her dresser.

But did they find any of his weapons or masks? Or anything on his personal computer?

Not to defend Billie or anything, but she might be being played npw by her awesome bf. He seems to be including her in EVERYTHING big time.

I am sure she knew about his drugs and she shared that hobby.
and his masks and trucrime stories, she shared that hobby.

But this other stuff, he may be dragging her into it with him now, as they both teeter over the cliff. If so, it kind of serves her right, imo/

I am wondering If Shawn might have wanted to be sure that Billie was just as involved as he is now.
Remember how he allegedly told the cops to look at 'both of us.'
And even though he knew LE was coming to the house soon, he didn't move the trucrime filth ,that BILLIE printed up, from their bedroom.
And he told LE that he an Billie bought drugs that night after going to the ATM.
And NOW, we find that the memory stick is in her dresser.

But did they find any of his weapons or masks? Or anything on his personal computer?

Not to defend Billie or anything, but she might be being played npw by her awesome bf. He seems to be including her in EVERYTHING big time.

I am sure she knew about his drugs and she shared that hobby.
and his masks and trucrime stories, she shared that hobby.

But this other stuff, he may be dragging her into it with him now, as they both teeter over the cliff. If so, it kind of serves her right, imo/

I agree.
YOu know, if she would have said "No, that isn't my usb stick" I would have been inclined to believe her, but she had to go and defend SA. Again.

You are definitely right - she defends him to the nth degree yet he seems to be setting her up, or, at least making sure she is right there beside him all the way.

I got it now.........it's some random person that came into her home via the unlocked doors and windows we heard about earlier on. :waitasec:

I'm sick of tired of BD lies and games.

JMO

I sure hope it is not her son!!!
You know how teenagers are ..

A teenage boy hiding his *advertiser censored* in his mommy's dresser drawer? I don't think so......

because apparently he did not need to hide it from billie, or he would not have put it where she could find it....therefore she knew..... she cant run from from this one...

Probably where Billie Jean put the thing after the last time she and SA "enjoyed" the contents. HER house, HER BR, HER dresser....HER child *advertiser censored* and bestiality.....<modsnip>

Wonder if this will put a wedge between her and SA?

Maybe she needs legal advice cause a lawyer could make her realize exactly the trouble she is in! I mean it's like she's said "Scotty Beam me up!" and has left a drone in her place.
SA must really have a lot on her and he is going to sing like a canary to implicate her in everything. How can she not see this?
If she's as streetwise as Mark Klass said it's a different streetwise than anything I've ever seen.

I'm really beginning to think that BD's actions suggest that SHE is the cause of Hailey going missing.
BD is the master manipulator. BD tattoo'd DD. BD enticed SA with *advertiser censored* to keep him interested in her. BD has been trying to pull all the strings and cover for SA everywhere.
BD is keeping Shawn too close, what is HER motive???
She got Shawn to help her conceal whatever happened. Maybe Shawn is only guilty after the fact,
JMO

I'm really beginning to think that BD's actions suggest that SHE is the cause of Hailey going missing.
BD is the master manipulator. BD tattoo'd DD. BD enticed SA with *advertiser censored* to keep him interested in her. BD has been trying to pull all the strings and cover for SA everywhere.
She got Shawn to help her conceal whatever happened. Maybe Shawn is only guilty after the fact,
JMO

I still think something happened in that house on Sunday night and SA was the clean up guy. Maybe an accidental death by illegal means.

It was stated by someone that rents hunting land from the grandma.. but yeah no confirmation.. although i gotta say.. A LOT of facebook rumors have turned out ot be true

I've given them a lot more weight than i have with other cases
If SA had enough sense to take the memory cards out of game camera's, then he would very well know that these are auto trigger cameras and can cycle as often as every 30 seconds , he could of had pictures of something he was doing in those woods that day and wanted to keep the memory cards for future viewing. I would bet he did his deed in front of these cameras on purpose. If that is what the stolen cards reveal to be the truth. And if that rumor about the cards is true or not? IMO

JMO

Wow that's a very good point! Hadn't thought of that.

And what is it with Fridays? Why is info always released in most of these cases on Fridays???

JMO

Thanks is not enough, I've had a similar opinion for at least a month now. I think SA is a weakling kind of punk, trying to look tough & cool & manly. I don't think it's her covering for him. :cow: :cow:

Maybe it is just me but any memory stick in my home IF I knew of it or saw it in dresser, I would have to take the nosey route and just curious of what was on it.

I also IMO think that if he wanted to hide it from her it would not be in her dresser. That isnt a hiding place. I would hide in a jacket pocket, under dresser, under matress, back of junk drawer, or that shed in back yard.

I am a little leary that it was in the dresser.. that to me is not a hiding place and if DB knew of his interest in child *advertiser censored* then that is an immediate get the Heck out of my home and an immediate report to the police department as soon as she knew of his interest..

I still do not think that she was active in Hailey going missing. I do think that she did not choose a decent human being to be around a child. She should of put her kids first on the first odd behavior of SA.

I don't imagine there are very many lawyers pounding on BD's door right now offering to represent her, pro bono. Billie probably doesn't want to hire an attorney with any of her donated funds. I think she will just clam up if she is charged with anything and copy ICA. She will choose the indigent path, compliments of the taxpayers of Texas. There just is no way that BD was unaware of the no-no *advertiser censored*.

IMO

I don't imagine there are very many lawyers pounding on BD's door right now offering to represent her, pro bono. Billie probably doesn't want to hire an attorney with any of her donated funds. I think she will just clam up if she is charged with anything and copy ICA. She will choose the indigent path, compliments of the taxpayers of Texas. There just is no way that BD was unaware of the no-no *advertiser censored*.

IMO

Yeah, court appointed attorney if she's arrested. And we the taxpayers of Texas will bet to foot her bill. If she does prison time, we'll foot the bill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx