2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think BD and SA will get scared enough to run to mexico before grand jury makes a decision???
How far away is the border?
SA suppose to have gotten in trouble before years ago down there with a girl?
no link just remember reading it.

I really don't think she would have said what she did had she known or comprehended the severity or extent of what was found.

Another searcher that was quoted in the same article was fully aware of the child *advertiser censored* that has been reported.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346916

Since the other searchers were aware of what has been discovered, it's more than likely the person quoted upthread was also aware when she made her statement.

I refuse to give a pass to anyone who attempts to downplay the gravity of the situation, especially considering the circumstances.

ETA: People can either choose to take a stand against child trafficking, or they can choose to make excuses for it.

I choose to take a stand against it. There is no excuse.

Does anyone think BD and SA will get scared enough to run to mexico before grand jury makes a decision???

I hope LE is watching them!

Another searcher that was quoted in the same article was fully aware of the child *advertiser censored* that has been reported.

Since the other searchers were aware of what has been discovered, it's likely that the person quoted upthread was also aware when she made her statement.

I refuse to give a pass to anyone who attempts to downplay the gravity of the situation, especially considering the circumstances.

Yeah, "to each their own" is beyond crass, and more than a little suspicious, imo. Does she think this is normal?

Since the other searchers were aware of what has been discovered, it's more than likely the person quoted upthread was also aware when she made her statement.

ETA: People can either choose to take a stand against child *advertiser censored*, or they can choose to make excuses for it.

I choose to take a stand against it.

No offense, but I'd rather err on the side of caution and believe she either did not know or was misquoted or her comment was taken out of context and printed. I think we all know how accurate the press can be at times, not.

With that said I'll leave this subject alone now.

Peace. :)

If she knows what kind of *advertiser censored* was found then I am just as horrified as I was before when I misread it.

Here is a statistic that might apply in this case. :(

The vast majority of incarcerated child *advertiser censored* possessors admit to having child sexual abuse victims, according to a 2006 study in Butner Federal Prison, North Carolina’s sex offender treatment program:
  • 85% of child *advertiser censored* possessors admit to having child sexual abuse victims,
    • 13.5 victims on average,
  • 13% deny having victims, but failed a polygraph on the question,
  • 2% admitted no victims and pass the polygraph, but admit if the opportunity existed, they would have offended.
A 2000 study in the same sex offender treatment program showed:
  • 80% of child *advertiser censored* posessors admitted to having child sexual abuse victims,
    • o 30.5 victims on average.
http://innocentjustice.org/know-more/

Here is a statistic that might apply in this case. :(

TY Wondergirl!

And then there's this:

Child *advertiser censored* Facts

A study funded by Congress shows 99% of child *advertiser censored* collections have images showing the sexual abuse of very young children. Less than 1% of child *advertiser censored* collections limit themselves to nude or semi-nude photos, according to the study conducted in 2001:

* 83% contain images of children 6-12 years old,
* 39% had images of children 3-5 years old,
* 19% had images of children younger than 3.

The vast majority of child *advertiser censored* collections show children being brutally sexually assaulted:

* 80% of collections seized had photos showing sexual penetration, and
* 21% of collections showed images of physical assault and torture.

Pollyanna don't rent a room in my house.

Thanks, Sorrell, I was just going to post that along with this. :(

"We regularly seize hundreds of thousands of images involving children as young as babies in diapers.....being brutally tortured, raped, sodomized and bleeding. This is the norm. There are now 3 and 4 year-olds in 20 minute movies screaming for daddy to stop."

-Detective Sergeant Paul Gillespie, former head of the Toronto Child Abuse and Exploitation Unit

Please forgive if this has already been posted --

Wouldn't there be credit card charges for all these downloads? Surely it costs money to view the child *advertiser censored* and bestiality websites, doesn't it? If there was a charge, I just wonder exactly how much money was spent on 100,000+ images?

ETA: People can either choose to take a stand against child trafficking, or they can choose to make excuses for it.

I choose to take a stand against it. There is no excuse.

I stand with you, Sorrell. No excuses when it comes to child *advertiser censored*. No passes. Never. It's too horrifyingly damaging to the child victims.

Wouldn't there be credit card charges for all these downloads? Surely it costs money to view the child *advertiser censored* and bestiality websites, doesn't it? If there was a charge, I just wonder exactly how much money was spent on 100,000+ images?

I sure wish they'd use credit cards. We could catch more of them. But the money is passed under the table, secretly and anonymously.

Some one does not hide a memory/ Flash drive in their undies drawer,
THEY knew D#$% well what was on it!!

Or WHY hide it to begin with? Unless of course other people are in the habit of hiding things in YOUR underwear drawer :snooty:.. It's so ridiculous for her to proclaim innocence or ignorance IMO..If I were to run across a memory card/stick in my pantie drawer, I do believe I would think ..hmm..what is that? and why is it hidden in here? Billie is just going to deny, deny, deny...even if it flies in the face of proof otherwise...

I just told my hubby if he's got anything hidden in any of my drawers, closets, or cubby holes, to get it the flip out now.

As usual, he told me he's going to make me a nice hot cup of tea.

The victims of child *advertiser censored* don't get a second chance to re-live their childhood untouched by evil. The scars may go deep into their souls. If they don't recall the details I think they still might sense that something is different about themselves. Children sometimes hide things within themselves out of a need for survival. The creators, sellers and buyers of child *advertiser censored* should have their own unguarded prison cells.

The border is only about 230 miles (4 hours or so) from C City. Easy drive with a straight shot.

Of course things in Mexico are dicey these days, to say the least. These 2 would stick out like sore thumbs in Mexico.

MOO

Just watched 48 Hours - regarding Adam Leroy Lane, serial killer from N.C. that killed women along the interstate north while on his long hauls. He had a movie in his DVD player in his truck "Hunting Humans." He was also interesting in horror movies where people are hunted down and killed just for the sport of it. He stabbed women for no other reason than the thrill of killing. I see many similarities to SA.

I wonder how many of those he got by trading images with other pervs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston