2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh the door was open when they were questioning ICA and were you aware the conversation was tape recorded? Noooo, eh? Ha!

CA can't just answer without trying to make a whole story out of everything....aaaaaarrrggghhhh! get her LDB......please JBP, just make her answer yes or no!

CA has never listened to the interview between Yuri and ICA?
Lies!!!

"I've avoided things like that" regarding recorded interview between ICA and YM. Really?

Cindy hasn't heard the interview between melich and Casey..she tries to stay away from things like that.

" I've avoided things like that".

That is either a bold-faced lie or the stupidest thing ever.

Cindy, if that is true, perhaps you should listen to all the tapes of Casey and LE and perhaps you would take your fake blinders off.

OMG...I know!

At this rate it will be a miracle if this trial is completed in 2 years, much less 2 months!! :banghead:

Cindy has met her match and I bet the minute she steps off the stand she will be cursing LDB with a vengence!

I see a very prominent "HOSTILE WITNESS" in Cindy coming up for the trial.

OMG CA just said (in a nut shell) that seeing ICA handcuffed was hard for her, no mention of hw she was a wreck cause he Granddaughter was missing. (paraphrasing) Time was moving faster while he was there, things seemed weird cause life was happening in front of me, when bad things happen to you, like my daughter being handcuffed and arrested in front of me?)

Did anyone catch that?

I have to rehear that comment

Okay, that is biggest BS I have heard YET come out of Cindy's mouth!

Who believes that Cindy has "avoided things like that"??? (Yuri's conversation with Casey at the Hopespring address!)

Come on...raise your hand if you believe it! :floorlaugh:

Don't we ALL know she'd have had her ear to the door if she had the slightest opportunity?!?

CA did not hear YM accuse KC of anything.

LDB: And after he spoke to KC, you three all sat down and tried to get more information to find Caylee. She was freely and voluntarily attempting to help.

CM: Objection, calls for a conclusion

JP: Sustained

LDB - You were all cooperative. Freely and cooperatively.

CM objecting - Sustained

The Jury is going to be able to see how CA struggles to dodge having to say the truth. She is totally rehearsed and unbelievable. Any innocent person could answer these questions without thinking... whereas Ca is obviously trying to to outwit LBD.
'So she was helping them VOLUNTARILY?'- that question has CA nervous, fiddling with her rings..

Ohhh...interesting 'stall' point on my video. Wish the court reporter wasn't in it too. :)

Attachments

• CA-ICA.jpg
    CA-ICA.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 62
CA did not hear YM accuse KC of anything.

LDB: And after he spoke to KC, you three all sat down and tried to get more information to find Caylee. She was freely and voluntarily attempting to help.

CM: Objection, calls for a conclusion

JP: Sustained

THAT'S what CM said?????????????? OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads