2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this would be funny if it wasn't such an incredible waste of time and money. Here's a guy with 22 years of experience, peer-reviewed articles published, and Baez is grilling him about whether he might possibly make some money from a patent that isn't even related to this case. And about error rates when they don't even apply to the process used. It's just pointless, it's not going to accomplish anything.

I also find it incredibly annoying to watch ICA doing her writing and file organizing at the defense desk. This is your dead child they are talking about. Couldn't you at least pretend that you cared? It's disgusting.

Tink

ICA very busy writing and having chit chat with Dorothy Simms

:sick: It is just maddening how she can just sit there fiddle with her clothing, hair, take notes, remove doc's from her file, act stone cold, and not one single tear. Not one! :banghead: Regardless, if she is innocent she should be devastated to hear all of this and know her baby was killed, dumped like trash eaten by animals out in the wild! :sick: I cry just thinking about it!

If she is guilty she should be crying for sympathy, remember it's all about Casey. And Baez, OM-Gosh the Jury will just despise him IMO. He goes on and on and makes absolute no sense and tries to make people look bad. People that did all they could to find out what happen to his clients dead daughter. Shame on Baez! Shame Shame Shame...in my heart he will lose this case. Their is a God and in my heart I feel God will shine down upon the people who really cared about Caylee and shed the light to the jury so that justice can be served. Sorry for the vent all. :truce: :cow:

"Snip" From Pipitone's blog.
Pipitone: -- she appears to be taking serious notes, that is reviewing depositions or other potential evidence, taking a note, then flipping back through the large loose-leaf notebook and taking notes from another page. She even handed Jose a document she removed from one of the those books as he was questioning the canine handler.

Okay this "talking head" on InSession is saying the chloroform possibly came from the pool???? WTH? Isn't there a big difference in chloroform and the chemical used in swimming pools???

pool shock as the source was ruled out as a possibility ages ago (my memory is rough, someone better than me can link you to our threads) and we dont get insession over here and I'm glad as clearly they're like, 2 years behind in the facts of this case.

This guest lawyer? on Insessions is still pleading the pizza, garbage crapola in the Florida heat....is he related to the A's???????:sick:

Okay this "talking head" on InSession is saying the chloroform possibly came from the pool???? WTH? Isn't there a big difference in chloroform and the chemical used in swimming pools???

Oh lord that is such an old argument and has been soooo disproven because of the outstanding amounts of chloroform in the trunk.

Will these talking heads never read anything but just keep yapping? :banghead:

I didn't give it much of a chance of coming in before today but, after listening to this testimony, I feel better about it. This one is going to be a cliff hanger ruling!

I didn't think it had much chance either - because all the news stories said he based his judjements on this database of 400 and something chemicals that no one knows but he and the FBI. But, he is saying he just used the 30 or so chemicals that are in the peer reviewed publications, so it should be allowed.

The problem is JB did not listen and is still asking about the chemicals he did not use. -

Hmmm.....I thought it was "chlorine" you used in pools. Not chloroform! And why would it only show up in one piece of carpet taken from the trunk of KC's car?

Helloooooooo InSession talking head!

Ok I am really ticked off at InSessions and their talking heads. Going to call my 72 year old Mother who is watching these hearings and tell her they are not telling things as we see them. :banghead:

Can anyone quickly tell me what all Dr. Vass testified to when Jeff Ashton was questioning the witness? I got online when he was talking about the grave wax... I missed the squirrels??

Well yes, you can make chloroform using pool chlorine. But the Anthonys used a "non chlorine" pool cleaner. So no pool chlorine to be found anywhere.

I truly can't believe that they are having JB do the science cross for the Frye hearings? I mean DCS was horrible, but she at least had some half clue. I think JB's entire concept of science comes from the Discovery Channel.

Heck if he had just printed out RH's blog as part of his 5000 pages and read RH's questions and concerns verbatin it would be better than this circus. This has serriously been like watching an actor who plays a lawyer on TV attempt to argue an actual case in front of the court?!?!

Don't forget that Baez loves to go to forensics seminars and it's his not so secret passion as per his facebook comments. Baez thinks he is up to the job.

I wonder if HHJP is reading the latest motion filed by cheney mason while on break..

I don't think HHJP will be impressed at ALL! He's been so very patient with the DT.

This guest lawyer? on Insessions is still pleading the pizza, garbage crapola in the Florida heat....is he related to the A's???????:sick:

Bet he/she is a friend of someone on the defense team........ Just bet....

Hmmm.....I thought it was "chlorine" you used in pools. Not chloroform! And why would it only show up in one piece of carpet taken from the trunk of KC's car?

Helloooooooo InSession talking head!

BBM

Wasn't that where the dog threw up? Oh wait...

Maybe Mason since he is the DQ attorney is worried that JB might get thrown in jail so someone needs to be there that Mason trust. So much for Simms

IMO Casey has enough defense attorneys, it's time for Baez to kicked off this case. He is a "HUGE WASTE OF THE COURTS TIME AND TAX PAYERS MONEY". It's a shame the tax payers have no say so how their money is being spent. JMO.... :banghead:

oh thanks, heard her name but never saw her.........mmmmmmmm
why is a mitigation lawyer there up front and center?

Becuase she is a death penalty lawyer and JB is not.

She specializes in complex homicide litigation including death penalty mitigation. In addition, she has tried serious felony cases including second degree murder and manslaughter cases, capital sexual battery, and other sexual battery cases, kidnapping, armed robbery, armed burglary and violent personal crimes.

Ms. Finnell both lectures and teaches in the areas of criminal trial practice and death penalty practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member