2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deputys word and the trainers word should be enough he is an officer of the court just as baez is...I don't like what he's doing...LDB will put it back in perspective...

Good morning, All. First time posting, though I've been following from the beginning. I just need to know WHO keeps clicking their pen??? I think it's Baez and it's driving me INSANE!!!! :/

I can't even watch cuz I'm at work and I can tell you you are 100% correct, it is Baez.

Can't stand it anymore. I had to mute Baez. Will turn it back on when Linda is up.

Wow - Jose is sure taking the long way round on this. I'm beginning to glean where he's going, but does he have to go through Montana to get there.

Go Forgey!

And the fact that Linda and Jeff aren't jumping up and down seems to indicate that they aren't worried too much

TICK TOCK....as the minutes go by...

I am falling more and more in love with this deputy! Getting feisty now!!!!

Ohhh Man...Wonder why JB doesnt understand that all searches are at the very least a single blind search...ALL dogs dont know where the target is!!..SO the only double blind searches are when the handler doesnt KNOW the target??..Hummm Wonder how well JB knows HIS LAWYER Handbook??? As we havent seen him follow the courtroom decorum, nor rules...

JB's first question~~ Do you know, understand, what a "Court Order is?"..Do you have documentation of any and all Court Orders given you during your Courtoom attendance??? Where do you document that?..Can you show this record??

Sorry follks..I am just getting frustrated with JB and his tone, manner and performance...:truce:

when I had my 4 year old, I had him at home and planned a lotus birth but as the placenta took so long to come out, I was finally like "I want a pizza! NOW. gimme the scissors" and went ahead and cut ...(well the placenta was truly huge, baby was about 8 pounds and placenta almost twice that EEEK no wonder I'd put on all that weight!) but let me tell yall now I am SO GLAD I didnt do a lotus, the very idea of using placenta to train dogs....ugh....ugh....ugh

eta I cant link the wiki right :| [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_birth[/ame]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that look on LBD face...she is going to school JB

Jose: the only way we can accuately look at the verifiablity is by you. Your memory is critical. Your honest is critical. Any omissions are critical.

Jose asking about "lying by omission"

Objection by LDB

Judge sustained.

LDB has smiling eyes, from what I can see of her face behind the stupid easel. I think she thinks she'll have this one in the pocket. Baez has been going for 20 minutes asking one question and he still isn't getting his answer.

baez: "you've heard the phrase lying by omission"

objection

objection sustained

Did 2 handlers both conspire to trigger their dogs to detect dead baby in the backyard?
Yeah Dep Forgey for talking back!! We share your pan sure. Now JB is questioning his word on the logs...his integrity. I may be ill. JB questioning someones integrity. This from the man in bed with Dr Lee and LKB. :floorlaugh:

Oh dont go there Jb do you really want to talk to about integrity?

Good morning, All. First time posting, though I've been following from the beginning. I just need to know WHO keeps clicking their pen??? I think it's Baez and it's driving me INSANE!!!! :/

I think its a stapler. :banghead:

There is something really very unsavory about a person who has been accused of murdering her daughter, going through this officers training logs to help find any discrepancy so she can get away with murder. JMO!

Jose is trying to be the Alpha male in the courtroom. :sumo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member