2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell ya what, Mr. Baez, let's fry to Casey today....then we'll hind her in the courtroom, and I'll release my dog and we'll see if he can detect it.....would that satisfy you?

To be fair to JB, at least today he is attacking the subject matter that he is actually allowed to attack today. The dogs training and certification. Why he subjected the court to Fairgrieve yesterday is anybodies guess as it immediately went into the judges circular file.

Oooo look JB is discussing "Lying by Omission" Gee wouldn't he know about that?

JB sounds like he's attacking the credibility and integrity of this officer!

I have to give a training in a bit, but I just wanted to say that Baez is just mad because he knows the dog is smarter than he is and he can't stand it.

At the end of the day there was still a dead body in the damn car!

Exactly, with decomp, a stain in the trunk, a hair with banding, trunk full of chloroform, and a 2 yr old that was not reported missing for 31 days.

I would be so mad if I was him testifying right now because Jose just basically called him a liar and treating him like crap while questioning him

Well thank God LDB just woke up and objected to JBs insinuating the witness is lying by omission.

I truly wish somebody would "prepare" these witnesses and let them know that it is OKAY not to agree with the questioning attorney. JB badgers until the witness gives in and says what he is wanting him to say.

Lying by ommission....PLEASE...jb look at your CLIENT!!!!!!
Going on about truth and telling the truth...PLEASE...:maddening:
He is trying way to hard and the officer isn't biting many times...

now trying to ask the officer when he heard about the case!! here we go

OMG I missed it--what was the objection/sustained and is JB really now implying that Forgey is lying on the stand? Reminding him of the oath he just took???

JB implying witness is lying by omission of information.

SUSTAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you LBD and JP!

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

I work with a guy that always looks like he is smirking. I told him he reminds me of Baez and he looked at me like I was an alien. I honestly think that is Baez's look, BUT when he opens his mouth his arrogance matches the smirky look!

Lying by ommission is how JB has conducted himself since day one lol!!

LDB objection re: relevancy of lying by omission

HHJP: relevancy?

JB: ....

HHJP: objection sustained

*fist pump*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors