Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"saomeone could have laid a deceased person on the ground that was decomping"

This witness is saying too much, imo. He now is saying that things had changed because he found out more about the case. That is not good.

:maddening::maddening: I :innocent: was starting to react the same way but DH yelled at JB: "OF COURSE HE knew more.....THE WHOLE world knew about the duration of time that the child was missing!!!!!......AND his partner HIT ONE a family car (no matter WHO IN THE FAMILY OWNED, USED, DROVE or JUNKED IT, it was registered to the new search address!):seeya:

LOL.....Ya gotta LOVE a retired State trooper's :rocker: "delicate" opinion! :truce:

If we are getting irritated at how Baez is questioning, I can imagine having to listen to him for 6-8 weeks is really going to be irritating to a jury!

ROFL JB just got the witness to say that one reason for the dog hit would be if someone laid a dead body on the ground there that was decomping!

Go team Casey. You are doing juuuuuust fine.

I personally would love jb to answer if it is common for a mother of a missing child to LIE and NOT help LE infinding said child.......

OT--my pug just scrached at me...dh would think she wants attention...me: there is a bag of chips right next to me and she wants them.....not a traned expert....haven't read the book---but thats my story and sticking to it!!!

"Someone could have laid a deceased person on the ground that was decomping."

I seriously :heart: Forgey!!!

THe body was in that laundry bag I bet, and placed on the ground, while she went and got the shovel or evening to carry the body out

"someone could have laid a decomposing body there" :great:

Oh boy! JB just hung himself with what would cause a false positive.

Wow.....someone could have laid a dead body in the backyard....

JB....Thank you.

moo

Can't JP make this joker sit down??? This is totally ridiculous!!! Nothing but rattling on and on............

Jose why don't you worry about the dead body smell in your clients car???????????

baez (paraphrase) why else might a dog alert and it not be a false positive?

handler: because...someone placed a deceased person there.

me: *howl of laughter*

court: *could hear a pin drop*

baez: "o....kay."

Is this current line of questioning revealing anything? Or is it just wasting time? Or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann