2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I agree with what he is saying about the price of a defense. I do think our system is flawed in that if a defendant doesn't have money....innocent or guilty -- 8 times out of 10...they are going to prison.

Access to resources to defend yourself needs to be given equally to both sides.

moo

Since he apparently knows how the system works, he should have been financially responsible and accountable with the huge amount Casey handed over to him from the beginning. Between what Casey paid him and the JAC has handed over so far, I don't think hitting the half a million figure by the time trial is over is going to be that far off base. He loves to whine now that he has already spent the lion's share of her money with very little to show for it.

wild

DO NOT PERPETUATE THE RUMOR THAT THE DEFENSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FILING OF THIS MOTION BY CURTIS JACKSON.

RUMORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT WS and as of right now, there is NO PROOF that the defense had anything to do with this.

Curtis Jackson has filed several other letters that have been entered into the official file. He is a rouge inmate and we have absolutely no reason to assume that the defense had any communication with him at all.

If anyone finds PROOF, we will allow discussion about it. Until then, no more speculating in this forum.

ITA, Beach...this is one time I can say, the defense had nothing to do with this..I do hope our WS family can see it as well...this is not a prank, not a hoax but another prisoner from Michigan who wrote on behalf of ICA...as if he thinks this would get Baez removed...Maybe he's one french fry short of a happy meal....:loser:

Ironic though, this CJ can see the incomeptence, unethical behavior from thousands of miles away. I wonder if this would give Baez something to think about...If this other inmate can see ineffective counsel, what does ICA see??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Jose being interviewed on truetv right now. Claims he's ready as possible, but still not done preparing.

claims cell phone dead zone...ends conversation

Funny...when asked about the people that have left the team...he suddenly loses coverage on his cell. HOW CONVENIENT!!!!!!

Kind of like Andrea Lyon losing her Skype reception.

BS

She is asking how he is feeling about the trial. He is saying he wants to try the case, and is ready. Constantly preparing to present his case. Be prepared as you possibly can, but you can never do enough.

Alot of changes to your team, do you think you have the strongest lineup now?

He didn't answer.... lost his cell phone connection.... It's done.

You know, I agree with what he is saying about the price of a defense. I do think our system is flawed in that if a defendant doesn't have money....innocent or guilty -- 8 times out of 10...they are going to prison.

Access to resources to defend yourself needs to be given equally to both sides.
moo
I doubt either JA or LDB got paid the 250,000 up front that Baez got and pizzed away, now he wants the good people of Florida to fork over their hard earned money and now tries to play like he's got the passion of Clarence Darrow. I can't imagine how the people must feel about this, or Baez.

She is asking how he is feeling about the trial. He is saying he wants to try the case, and is ready. Constantly preparing to present his case. Be prepared as you possibly can, but you can never do enough.

Alot of changes to your team, do you think you have the strongest lineup now?

He didn't answer....
lost his cell phone connection.... It's done.

BBM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:seeya::waitasec:

He says he gets personally attacked on a daily basis, and that as a human being it does bother him. He tries to ignore it.

Asking about the Anthony's... He says now that they have Mark Lippman, you can see a big change in them. He thinks Mark is doing a good job. He says the whole case is a sad tragedy.

bbm

And what change would that be.?? hmmm

Since he apparently knows how the system works, he should have been financially responsible and accountable with the huge amount Casey handed over to him from the beginning. Between what Casey paid him and the JAC has handed over so far, I don't think hitting the half a million figure by the time trial is over is going to be that far off base. He loves to whine now that he has already spent the lion's share of her money with very little to show for it.

wild

Agreed, KC has had more than enough resources....in her case even an "open checkbook" (to quote JB) wouldn't erase the guilt from her. I was speaking of others who don't get what she's gotten. Sorry should have clarified. :blowkiss:

moo

I believe most indigent clients don't get as good a defense as paying clients. However, Casey seems to be doing quite well for herself. Can you imagine a black man getting the same experts and lawyers?

Experts? Where?:waitasec:

I also vote Simms because of a glimpse I caught during Cindy's testimony last week. I think it showed she doesn't believe Casey and it was caught on camera. When Cindy says she removed Casey's work purse from the car.. Simms look at Casey for her reaction..it was an odd and telling moment. Anyone else catch that? CHECK IT OUT @ 1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxA9G2QC10o

OK, I was busy all evening and missed this whole withdrawal...I haven't even read far enough to see who it was yet. But I just have to say I caught this exact moment as well. When CA said "work purse" she looked at ICA as if are you freaking kidding me?

She is asking him if he is financially strapped.... He is saying taxpayers don't realize how LITTLE has been spent in this case. But the prosecution has an open checkbook. Casey has a drop in the bucket.

Asking him what he needs... He says equal resources.

Do you guys want me to keep updating, or no?

Did he happen to mention the money he has already gone through without benefit of doing any actual work????

If the evidence is there, it's there. You could be a millionaire and if the evidence is against you the money does you no good whatsoever.

And if KC truly wanted equal resources she should have gone with a public defender. Somehow I would think the experts would have been of a higher caliber. If the money left over from KC's picture deal went into paying for her experts (as JB stated), she was robbed. jmo

I doubt either JA or LDB got paid the 250,000 up front that Baez got and pizzed away, now he wants the good people of Florida to fork over their hard earned money and now tries to play like he's got the passion of Clarence Darrow. I can't imagine how the people must feel about this, or Baez.

I still think he is mad that that gravy train is over.....I'm so tired of him complaining about money.....gee---you are the one who made this case what it is....quit the babling and get to work.....

:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:
DO NOT PERPETUATE THE RUMOR THAT THE DEFENSE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FILING OF THIS MOTION BY CURTIS JACKSON.

RUMORS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT WS and as of right now, there is NO PROOF that the defense had anything to do with this.

Curtis Jackson has filed several other letters that have been entered into the official file. He is a rouge inmate and we have absolutely no reason to assume that the defense had any communication with him at all.

If anyone finds PROOF, we will allow discussion about it. Until then, no more speculating in this forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back