2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally forgot about the motion filed yesterday, no thanks to the horrific storm that blew through overnight. After a very fearful night, I am glad to remember to come to look this morning. OMG this is just hilarious. I think Curtis Jackson could very well be the only inmate on the face of the earth who see's through Baez.

The motion is on the Orlando Sentinel website- I have to say it's written much better than any composed by Baez have been. An amateur lawyer in the jail had some fun with this one.
I didn't know anyone could just file a motion in this case- I'll have a little think about the changes I want made.. :innocent:

The best team money can buy. Figure it out:

How much does LKB charge per hour?
How much does AL charge per hour?
And MS, PI, how much per hour?
TM contributed $70,000 in either cash or work for KC
Atty L who was the first DP attorney, how much does he charge per hour?
How much does AF charge per hour?
How much does DS charge per hour?
CM, how much per hour?
JB has already been paid.
And now the State of Florida has been billed thousands of dollars chasing down a lead from an unreliable witness (LB) for the defense who lied.

Add to that all the witnesses who have had to retain an attorney at their own expense because they feared being accused of this crime by the defendant, including her own family.

Add it all up. It's a lot of money for a defendant who claims the state is being unfair by not giving her more money. She has had the best of the best. Experts, too, but unfortunately most of them can't testify because they will do her no good.

And just because they are pro bono does not diminish the fact that she is getting their full services per hour. The experts and attorneys would never admit to doing the best job they were capable of on her behalf.

JB going to the media crying about money is lost on most taxpayers.

Made myself wait until 7am my time to read the news at WS - was bracing myself to be wrong about CM, and RH right about Simms - and then I find out -

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am not having Thwartcake for breakfast - I am having FRUITCAKE???

Too too Funny! :ufo: ......... :skip:

I have heard Mr. Baez say twice now how much this case means to him. He is saying this is Casey's tragedy. Casey must feel good to know that no matter the outcome of this trial, she will always have Jose as a friend. :aktion1:

It will be interesting to see how hard he works on her case, if she were to be convicted(getting it overturned)and how often he comes to visit if she gets LWOP. :winko: :rolleyes:

If he is successful in showing the innocence of his client, with as much respect and friendship there seems to be between Jose and Casey...they can continue that relationship freely. I am sure people in Jose's life will welcome Casey with the open arms that Jose has. :eek:hoh:

Really, for Jose and Casey: it is a win/win because two simple, brave, determined hearts have come together at a time in life when they needed each other most. :snooty:

:slap: me for this post.

:greetings: to all new members.

Just got here, was reading but am still confused. Who filed this? ICA, that inmate (and how?), or?

Thank you! :)

Just got here, was reading but am still confused. Who filed this? ICA, that inmate (and how?), or?

Thank you! :)

A fruitcake Inmate named Curtis Jackson filed it on behalf of ICA - not for her - or she knew nothing about this and did not ask him to do this. The court has heard from him before - in letter form. In other words, we have been punked - JB got some uncalled for publicity where he can once again claim his defendant's innocence and we the public have learned not to believe everything we read. Although I think we know that already.

In other words, sort of a real motion, but a hoax. Carry on as before .....

Well I have to agree with this guys motion in regards to "ineffective, not sound or reasonable." counsel .... jmo

A fruitcake Inmate named Curtis Jackson filed it on behalf of ICA - not for her - or she knew nothing about this and did not ask him to do this. The court has heard from him before - in letter form. In other words, we have been punked - JB got some uncalled for publicity where he can once again claim his defendant's innocence and we the public have learned not to believe everything we read. Although I think we know that already.

In other words, sort of a real motion, but a hoax. Carry on as before .....

Thanks! :)

Good grief!!!!
:banghead:

I just got up and saw that it was a motion written by an inmate! I was guessing right along with everyone else who Casey was letting go.

We have been punked.

I say that crazy inmate needs to be put in lockdown! He is obviously crazy! Just joking, but the clerk at the courthouse must have laughed all night long!

MOO

In Session was wondering how in the world the clerk registered it as a real motion. Next thing you know JB will claim that the clerk is leaking to the media.

If that were the case NONE of JB's motions would be filed. jmo

"Trust YOUR case to the law firm of Mason, Jackson and Baez!"

So wow. I really did not know that ANYone can file a motion in a court case. What's that saying, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"? :winko:

Anyone want to speculate on what His Honor thinks of this mess? :floorlaugh:

I expect the inmate has sneaked on to a computer, reads here, knows how badly WS'ers think JB is performing, and it just trying to please us and help the courts!!

Thanks much for the welcome, folks. I only wish I had found this website much earlier. Trying to catch up on everything is making my head spin. But, I want to know as much about this case as I can (these hearings lately sure have been helping) so I can form an educated opinion.

Happy sleuthing everyone!

Mr. Jackson is also keeping the Michigan court system busy.

"When the trial court stated, after denying defendant’s motions, that it assumed defendant would
try to find something new to pursue, defendant responded, “I’ll find something. Don’t worry
about it.”

An interesting read. I would bet this is not the last we've heard of him in this case.

http://coa.courts.michigan.gov/documents/OPINIONS/FINAL/COA/20100921_C292766_34_292766.OPN.PDF

(if this has been posted before, my apologies)

I totally forgot about the motion filed yesterday, no thanks to the horrific storm that blew through overnight. After a very fearful night, I am glad to remember to come to look this morning. OMG this is just hilarious. I think Curtis Jackson could very well be the only inmate on the face of the earth who see's through Baez.

LOL

Ya know the rapper 50 cent?
His name is Curtis Jackson lol

Thanks much for the welcome, folks. I only wish I had found this website much earlier. Trying to catch up on everything is making my head spin. But, I want to know as much about this case as I can (these hearings lately sure have been helping) so I can form an educated opinion.

Happy sleuthing everyone!

:wagon:

Glad to have you here Candy! And I *love* your screen name by the way :great:

I have only read up to page 20 so far but I have a few questions if anyone knows.

Was this motion actually filed with the clerk or was it a correspondence to the judge?

If it was actually filed doesn't the Judge have a duty to answer this motion? Would the Judge have ICA stand up and answer a specific question of something like "Do you believe that Mr. JB is effective council on your behalf"?

Or something like that. Wouldn't the Judge want this motion to be answered even if it was from another inmate?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932
Back