2011.04.06 Frye Hearing Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will JB EVER stop rambling about nothing???? His goal is being rude. Guess CM grilled him on how to act!
:banghead:

I really think JB thinks that whoever talks the most (and whines) wins!!!!!!!

I must say that JA looks quite amused or stunned that JB is back up there debating. As JA said - The debate is for the jury to decide, this is a Frye Hearing. :great::great:

It's almost as though the <unusual person> is looking at his watch - it says 4:53 - and he thinks "Oh goody! I have 7 more minutes left and I'm going to just ramble the entire 7 minutes!".

Uh Baez, you can hope in your wildest dreams to ever be a colleague of Jeff Ashton.

That's why Jose is a defense attorney...no one with half a brain in their head would hire him for the prosecutors office.

Another thing...JB is not worth Dr. Vass even spitting on him. I am SICK of JB saying that Dr. Vass is not a chemist.

This non-chemist wants to come in here in a court of law in which he stands to make millions . . .. (WHAT? JB - who is making millions on this case - really?)

like nails on a chalk board folks.

He really needs to work on his presentation before the jury starts sitting in that room.

HHJP doesn't seem to even LOOK at JB. Maybe he's tuned him out as well and is waiting for the noise to just stop.

Uh Oh-I think the Red Bull is wearing off. JB is slowing down and finding it hard to create his next sentence!!:waitasec:

I prefer him without his PP, it shows his inability to grasp even the most rudimentary elements of this case.

called Dr. Vass a non-chemist again, who "stands to make millions" omg.

JB saying that you can't rely on Dr. Vass work when someone's life is on the line..... pans to Casey who takes a big shwallow.

well I qualified myself as unqualified. but I'm saying I'm a potential juror, thats it. It sounded like good arguments to me, but this isn't a proceeding for jurors, so I'm really not supposed to get it. and I don't. I'm just saying it sounded OK to me.

Now I'm listening to the states atty. he sounds good to me as well., better even than Baez. But this isn't an issue for someone like me, a potential juror.

what I said was, Baez made a good argument to me. it sounded strong and reasonable. I know many here pretty much dismisses JB. I'm saying he sounded good to me. that I'm not an expert on either the law or medicine. and I'm inferring that he can sound good to potential jurors as well.

I'm saying he may not be as ineffectual and weak as many here may think.

not that it matters. ICA is living in the hell of her own creation and will never emerge. imo.

Well that's the huge problem that JB has been having all along. He is speaking and presenting this as if it is to a lay jury. But these are highly specialized preliminary hearings where the only audience that counts is the skilled, knowledgeable and discerning judge.

JA: six admendment issue. there has been no argument made. Defense asked were told no and stopped. never went to tenn. never utilized freedom of information act...nothing.

if there is a discovery violation of some sort other than asking if someone has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18