2011.04.06 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are shots included in the open bar? I could really use a shot of Kettle One Vodka extra chilled please! Thanks!

question on the deadline....

will the 5pm deadline set by hhjp be for all the frye arguments????

just wondered what you all thought

I'm thinking just Frye ...... Isn't there supposed to be something on Friday as well??????

Tru has Dr. Jay Siegel is on now. Saying Dr. Vass's work is validated. That the issue is interpretation. Since not many people do what he does, does it meet Frye?

He says only a limited # of people know about it much less test it. So that's what "Barry" was referring to.

an aside....Christi "defense groupie" Paul completely glossed over Vass and stopped short of rolling her eyes when she posed the question.

That woman makes me want to ram her night club heavy eyeliner into my eye.

Just looked:
384 (163 members & 221 guests)

Guests sign up and jump in! I am sure you all have something you can add!

Anyone else notice how close JB got to Dottie whispering in her ear, (about 45 min to an hour ago) while conferring during Dot's questioning? I was like...geesh..get a room!

What do you all think the ruling will be on the "smell" evidence of Dr. Vass's?

moo

I think the judge is going to let Vass say he smelled death and that is it. I don't think his science is good enough for a death penalty case.

In-Sessions seems to be under the impression that this is leaning towards the defense. What I am getting from reading here looks like it is going well for the state. I just started watching and reading at about 11:00 so I am confused.

They are ALWAYS in favor of the defense. That's why I can't watch them anymore. I sit there shaking my head in disbelief.
I bet they get swamped with emails, but that just gives them reason to do it again.

I keep a stash of those "Easy Mac's" in my cupboard for when my 6-year-old niece comes over and I must say... they are pretty good! Fast and easy!! I may need to get a stash of my own for trial!

In-Sessions seems to be under the impression that this is leaning towards the defense. What I am getting from reading here looks like it is going well for the state. I just started watching and reading at about 11:00 so I am confused.

If that is what the InSession people got then they have already been in The SideBar tooooo long!

Welcome defense team lurkers. Please ask ICA to fix her hair. She looks like she just woke up.

jk

I keep a stash of those "Easy Mac's" in my cupboard for when my 6-year-old niece comes over and I must say... they are pretty good! Fast and easy!! I may need to get a stash of my own for trial!

Are they made with Velveeta???

I refused to leave to pick up lunch and forced my husband to do it. He's off today but refuses to watch with me. The case is on his nerves today..

I pick my battles.

I am looking forward to my Firehouse Hook and Ladder Sub.

When all is said and done media coverage is a business and I suspect there is simply no mileage in putting a positive spin on this, they need to make it as controversial as possible to get viewers to tune into them and react, even if it is negative opinion.

In Session has seemed very pro-DT to me for some time - and i think realistically our group presents as pro-SA...........doesn't mean we are pro SA, just that our commentary leans that way IMHO

Are they made with Velveeta???

CAUTION!!! Step away from the Fabreeze and fabric sheets slowly . . . . . carefully back away from any milk or butter products . . . . . adipocere and decomp fluids as well as chloroform may spontaneously combust into gasseous chemical compounds that may be misconstrued as death of a human.

Just an FYI Tru will be covering the sweat lodge trial later. So peeps watching them for coverage, plan ahead.

My husband will be home in 30 minutes and I'll watch him on the balcony grilling, while I sit inside with my feet up, sipping wine. Every once in a while, I'll probably take out the 50 I stole from him and fan myself with it.

I just fell in love with you :biglaugh: :blushing::heartluv:

this is from my four year old :ufo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads