2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WESH feed seems to have put it's heels in the ground and said "nuu-uh, I'm not sitting through this again", so I'm on CNN.

DCS is there with CM. No Baez yet.

Judge asking which motion is 1st.

DCS - Dr. Hall - Botany.

Joy Wray is in the court room and is dressed very inappropriately for court!

DCS outlining their problems with Hall's testimony--he didn't identify the plants growing through the remains, can't determine age of plant by looking at diameter of root.

I already have a headache! What about the stain????

DSimms: by the time dr. hall arrived at the scene. The top layer had been removed. Sixty to eighty thousand plants in FL. Did not indenitify the plants that made up the roots in the bag.

I thought we were done with these?---Wasn't this supposed to be last Wed at 5:00 pm??

Miss Simms saying that Dr. Hall didn't know the root growth rate of the roots he measured.

also saying scene was cleared when he got there

saying doctor hall doesn't know which plants were identified with the remains

DSM: He doesn't have a key and he cannot unlock the door

DCS just referred to "moving target". Isn't that the EXACT phrase the HHJP used the other day in his press conference regarding placing blame for the court budget shortfall??

Funny.

IMO, saying a sentence and clicking to a power point slide that only contains the text of the sentence you just said is not necessarily impressive.

Why would he have to ID the plants to know how long they were or that they were growin through Caylee's tiny bones...:maddening:

at wesh link reporter says he just talked to cindy A who told him her lawyer is trying to get the family four reserved seats for the trial because the family was "overlooked"

Don't worry CA, we aren't overlooking YOU for one second.

Sims: "He doesn't have a key and he can not unlock the door."

Well, Judge Perry is the gatekeeper (according to Baez), maybe he has the key.

DSimms: he did not document which roots. did not tell us the names of the root. if I may provide the state with a ruler to show them how tiny two mm is.

DCS getting a ruler to show the court how long 2mm is.

JA - I don't need it, thanks. I know how long 2 mm is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme