2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton just laughed under his breath at the words "love gesture"

Yeah "love gesture" my butt. If she did place the sticker on her face it was out of spite not love.

quick WSers, lets find the photo where she's wearing that shirt. Isn't ICA playing the guitar in a living room and caylee marie is wearing the shirt. We could probably find it faster and send it to him :)

Didn't we conclude that the bruise under her eye in THAT photo was actually a strand of hair?

Now who believe Baez when he said that in depo the bruise was noticed and assumptions made? Who's depo?

IMO...Baez et al HAVE been reading the blogs and that is where he is getting that from..

Jose is not objecting to the fact that it is the "big trouble" tee shirt that Caylee's remains were found "in" but only because of the "bruise" under her eye. he says it opens the door to negative speculation. :twocents:

HHJP: don't turn that camera over there please.

JA is going through stack of photos and asked that the camera not be on him. They are taking precautions not to reveal these photos. Sad to think of the contents of that stack of photos.

Ahh....the state wants the pic of Caylee in the "big trouble comes in small packages" shown to the jury b/c they asked CA if she had seen it before and she said no, which leads the state to believe that KC exclusively had that shirt in her possession. WOW!

moo

Gotta love JA.

Don't turn the camera toward JA while going thru photos. He has allot!

HHJP just said don't turn that camera over there please. I wonder if ICA is crying?

I missed it. What preceded HHJP saying "don't turn that camera away"?

JA wants to show that the photo shows the SAME shirt as found with the remains.

JB does NOT want it in there.

airbrush photo??? Interesting. I did not know they could do that in a court of law.

I think JA didn't want the camera to catch a picture of the autopsy of Caylee or of her remains while JA leafs through the pile of pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay