2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB wants photo cropped so it's just the girls as well as HJBP suggestion to photohop out Caylee's "blemish". Why doesn't he want the jury to see Ricardo's room?!

JB objecting to perky photo of KC at the Sheriff's office after Universal and before arrest (blue hoodie pic). "It would be a prejudicial ploy by the state"

LDB speaking to relevancy.

I think JA didn't want the camera to catch a picture of the autopsy of Caylee or of her remains while JA leafs through the pile of pictures.

Yes, I believe that's it!

Baez does not like the Smiling photograph...not relevant...

LDB up..

LBD - PHoto says KC was "happy" on 7/16/08 !!!

JA wants to show that the photo shows the SAME shirt as found with the remains.

JB does NOT want it in there.

Is this the photo?

65105.jpg

LDB up. Talking about Universal again.

HHJP: assume it is the only photo for that date. do you agree mr. ashton with JB that this bruise was caused by the way he says it was caused?

JA: I don't know exactly but we (?)don't criminal...there's two photographs at different locations. the one that is being objected to and one from a different date and different local.

HHJP: I dont have original. One could interperet this as a bruise. by next week you can draft a response you both agree on, or on photo shop you can air brush.

JB: can we have it cropped?

JA: I am not sure what is prejudical? we can discuss it.

HHJP: my concern is 12 individuals without instruction their minds begin to wander...

JA: No our intention to argue that...

HHJP: alright that takes care of that. another photograph of miss anthony.

JB: don't know the intent. ms anthony will be here. they can point to her. the photo is a prejudicial ploy and mere speculation.

LDB: :takeabow: :luv: that photo was introduced at the time to say she did not appear to be under the influence or dominance of the LE. She was happy.

JB wants photo cropped so it's just the girls as well as HJBP suggestion to photohop out Caylee's "blemish". Why doesn't he want the jury to see Ricardo's room?!

Because it paints Casey as a harlot that sleeps in a bed with her boyfriend and her child and may give pause as to what happened in that bed and to whom it happened....

At least you and I can say her name. Mr. Baez thinks calling Caylee Marie "the child" will some how make the defendant look less guilty. Gosh he infuriates me.

Mr. Ashton is repeating the name Caylee over and over again - Caylee is not being ignored in this hearing.

JB - pic of kc - smiling photo of kc is some type of prejudicial ploy -

LDB- that photo was introduced that she was not at the police station or universal studios, not appear to be under the influence or domination of officers - she was happy that was july 16, 2008

the jury should consider all evidence as it relates to cooperativeness - a picture can go a long way to see her cooperating with them - what is the prejudice?

JB - as Ms Drane-Burdick saying she was "Happy" (sing song hi pitch voice)

Baez - "A smiling person does not make them happy"

lol, hee. :)

JB: "A smiling person doesn't mean they are happy!"

HUH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics