2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what cities are about an hour away from Orlando? Wouldn't it be funny if HHJP picked Kissimee, where Baez's office is? You know for...when he FAILS? *snork*

They were at a sidebar when HHJP said let's take this in camera. He called the court Usher and had him bring ICA through with them all,she was looking very pleased and important as she walked out.
Since JB had been whining about Jury selection/change of venue matters I thought maybe that's what it was about. He kept asking over and over, maybe HHJP is gonna tell them all..? Or could it have to do with JB requesting media and cameras off for the Jury selection when he is part of this 48hrs program...?

Dang this is driving me crazy. I wish someone would poke their head out and give us an update.

OT a bit

I got a juror summon today, got a little excited. Could this be??????
After reading it is for Federal. I want to be selected.

They are not making accommodations for the jury in the county the jury will be selected from I do not believe? The jurors will be local to there. They will not need rooms until the trial kicks in and the jury is brought to OC.

Right, but if it's not a driveable distance from Orlando, they'll need hotel rooms for several days for all the lawyers during selection process.

ok, they are back, in camera hearing is over

I missed the last part of the hearing
Did he really say that?
This from the 'unusual person' who has been asking for a change of venue since 2008?....
How would he have afforded to move the staff 4 hours south to her preferred location...Miami?

Air mattresses are cheap. Just sayin....

Yeah, no plea deal in the works.

Even though they are losing motions right and left, and are on about their 17th incarnation of how they are going to rebut the State's case, they DT is still very, very smug, puffed up and smiley.

They still think they've got this in the bag for some reason. :waitasec:

Funny, I didn't know "delusion" was contagious! :floorlaugh:

It's a mass hallucination! :hypno: :hypno: :hypno: :hypno: :thud:

ICA pursing her lips, not looking too happy.

think the in-camera was just JB wailing further about jury selection - no big deal.

JP wants them to prepare a statement of fact to be read to the jury and have it ready by next week

WTH???

i kept getting server error issues with WS and Chat? Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members