2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked my son about this (he is major computer geek!) and he said, the iphone and ipad products block flash players. He found an 'app' for that but said he could not tell you if it was reliable. If you have not bought anything, and can stomach it not being an i______, then get a windows based product that will be compatible with flash players. Hope that helps, if not I bet you could ask in the technology thread.

ANJ, would you be so kind as to link me to the technology thread... or just tell me where I might find it?

TIA!!

I am seriously considering getting that thing that records your programs through the satellite system or cable system, and you can watch the show anytime you want to -- like when you get home from work or on the weekend.

I am not very "techy" and I do not know what these recording programs are called ... so maybe someone else knows the name ... I guess it is something like "tibo" ?
It's a DVR. Get U-Verse from AT&T they have it! Love it!!!
P.S. I went to watch InSession when our server was busy...

I have been in awe and have had a mini crush on HHJP lately. Today, when he suggested JA could be replaced just for asking a simple logistics question I was stunned!
Mason or Baez have both had more than several opportunities of disrespect directly to the judge and the court itself, and never have they been admonished or threatened like that.
I am really unhappy about this:(
I really feel like the climate has changed as far as the amount of disrespect that is going on with the DT.

I was surprised by HHJP's demeanor too. The look of irritation on his face was clear. However when CM mouthed off to JA, HHJP's response came across as a good natured " Now children remember what I told you."

I always rush home to sign back on and see if we have an "Amil" update. I love them!

Thank you very much!
:tyou:I was not able to be there today, darn home duties. I think I'm free on Maundy Thursday though.....I'll keep in touch.

I was surprised by HHJP's demeanor too. The look of irritation on his face was clear. However when CM mouthed off to JA, HHJP's response came across as a good natured " Now children remember what I told you."
Yes, and ( quite frankly..) when Mason was whining about Amy not being available because of her cruise ship job,and they might have had to come in on a Saturday, that would have been perfect opportunity for HHJP to say " Well, then we can get you replaced by another more agreeable attorney if that doesn't suit your needs!":banghead:

ANJ, would you be so kind as to link me to the technology thread... or just tell me where I might find it?

TIA!!

Around here -- if not a thread, make one! LOL
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53"]Forum Finesse - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160"]Forum Information & Esoterica[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53"]
navbits_finallink_ltr.gif
[/ame] Forum Finesse
I know when I was new, they told me how to change skins and such info! So, if there is not a thread for say, I____ pods, pads and palaces maybe start one. I know there are fan club or owners threads about them here somewhere!
Hope that helps, and it seems there was another spot, but this old lady is too tired to find it tonight! LOL

Everybody seems to be over here on this thread, so I'm posting this here as well as the "change of demeanor" thread.
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed a change in the demeanor of the SAs? LDB sits with her head down most of the hearings. JA is constantly tamped down either by LDB or the Judge. In the meantime, it just seems to me that the DT (especially JB) is given free rein. Well, to be fair, not free rein, but waaaaay more latitude than the SA. It seems to me that HHJP expects more from the SA, so he makes them toe the line, while JB is basically attending "How to Become a Lawyer 101" at each and every hearing. He whines and *advertiser censored* his head to the side, and weedles and wears down the judge until he gets what he wants. I don't know, I just don't like the vibe.

I don't think this is anything to worry about - LDB just looks bored to me or else she is studying or preparing her trial notes or something. Really in the last couple hearings they haven't had a lot to do - not with JB doing all the talking and falling into his own potholes all the time....

Really the SA can sit down and just watch JB self-destruct with all the bloopers he makes...when he was talking about the heart image on the duct tape I was laughing my ____ off!

Everybody seems to be over here on this thread, so I'm posting this here as well as the "change of demeanor" thread.
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed a change in the demeanor of the SAs? LDB sits with her head down most of the hearings. JA is constantly tamped down either by LDB or the Judge. In the meantime, it just seems to me that the DT (especially JB) is given free rein. Well, to be fair, not free rein, but waaaaay more latitude than the SA. It seems to me that HHJP expects more from the SA, so he makes them toe the line, while JB is basically attending "How to Become a Lawyer 101" at each and every hearing. He whines and *advertiser censored* his head to the side, and weedles and wears down the judge until he gets what he wants. I don't know, I just don't like the vibe.

Agree with LG, it is nothing to worry about.

Re. the bold: I can tell you from experience, they are exhausted - physically, mentally and emotionally. Right now every waking moment is spent working and when you do sleep ,you dream about it. Everybody handles exhaustion and stress differently - LDB is more subdued and withdrawn and JA is just the opposite, he is more reactive. The ying to the yang - a well balanced team.

I assure you that JA was irked...fed up & frustrated...when the defense pulled this latest mental health crap wanting to add the 2 psychiatrists at the last hour. It is the final hours, he is already exhausted (because he has actually worked ;) ) and it means MORE depos...more experts the SA needs to come up with to refute these MDs, etc.... He is thinking, "Is it ever gonna end with them?" Everybody - JA, LDB, FG, HHJP AND the DT - all knew this latest attempt was a desperate grasping at straws 'cause we've got nothin' else strategy. Thank goodness it got shot down today.

They've all got so much invested in this case...nerves are frayed and they are tired. It is going to be okay come trial. That will almost be a relief. JA just has to be careful to not take the bait that both JB & CM are constantly casting his way. They get a kick out of yanking his chain because they get a reaction from him. He needs to remember that and not play into their hands. In the long run, it does him no good.

As for Baez & Co....I think HHJP finds them so pathetically out of their league against these SAs that he just chooses not to pile anymore on. They really haven't even won one BIG motion yet. All of the big ones have gone the SA's way. We shall see if he throws them any bones in his Frye rulings. I don't think it is looking too good for them there either though.

I attribute the "energy" or lack thereof, from the SAO as indicating nothing more than their effort to preserve energy, reserve complaints, and stockpile motivation for when it really counts.

Additionally, if the DT believes they are affecting the SAO and believe they are getting under their skin......even better.

The trial is so close....why would they waste time on "trivial" issues.

As for the "leeway" that folks perceived CM to have today (regarding his snarky comments to JA)....HHJP clearly reminded CM about editorial comments.

If HHJP had blown up at CM at the end of the hearing it would have IMO, looked like he was picking on the DT.

Don't forget folks......HHJP has been on this ride before.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/u/1/ir5wBvtTbmE"]YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel[/ame]
At 4:46 Is this Andrea Lyon leaving? Everyone was up at the bench and all turned around to look back. I don't know if this has been mentioned I didn't get a chance to read the full thread. I wonder if they are getting free consultations?

Proof he not only reads here but listens.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Of course he does! Websleuths has been mentioned numerous times in this case, and with just about every Google search you can think of in regards to this case, this website is linked. We :rocker: Due to some small changes and nuances in the past month that can be directly and orginally found here (who else has a "quite frankly" thread, and then the following week JB changes it to "quite simply?" , then today "simply" and then likely will stop doing it all together?)

Maybe at first we were not taken seriously, but given that Websleuths has been responsible for some instances of bringing items and issue to LE's attention, and the fact that we have attorneys here, inlcuding Mr. Hornsby who is certainly known by KC's defense, potential witnesses/friends of KC's, KC's bondsman, and we have been visited by CA per TraceyM, we can be taken a little more seriously than some of the other forums out there.

And our mods keep it real.

Bottom line-We have been spot-on too many times to ignore, and JB is actually smart to not only consider what a potential juror thinks of his client and him and his team, but what a sampling of anyone and everyone around the country is thinking about this case, particularly those that have a bias against KC, like me.

ETA and bolded myself...and I mean real people, not the people that were looking for their SAG card via CBS.

Meeee too ZsaZsa. I think that was absurd. IMHO ... and I love Love LOVE HHJP, I think he bends too far over to accomodate the defense to lessen appeal issues. I don't agree with it because I think there will be an appeal NO MATTER WHAT....so I say "man the torpedos, full steam ahead".

I agree that there will be an appeal no matter what----but since the Honorable Judge has seen fit to throw them a few bones here and there, they will not be able to whine and moan that the judge was unfair.

Also, it was great that the judge suggested photo-shop. Baez wanted the entire photo kept out of evidence, and he led with the bruise issue. So, he fell into his own trap, as the judge 'agreed' with his complaint and said, OKAY, brush out the bruise and then the picture can come in. LOL

p.s.
I LOVE your Anthony Family Portrait as well. The Body Language is AMAZING.

I agree with someone's earlier comment that he looked like a submissive lackey, accepting his orders. Wow. And Cindy knew the cameras were there too. wow.

I have been in awe and have had a mini crush on HHJP lately. Today, when he suggested JA could be replaced just for asking a simple logistics question I was stunned!
Mason or Baez have both had more than several opportunities of disrespect directly to the judge and the court itself, and never have they been admonished or threatened like that.
I really feel like the climate has changed as far as the amount of disrespect that is going on with the DT.

It really was not an argument for the courtroom and I don't think JA should have mentioned it. I think the judge was saying to him, this is much ado about nothing. When you get to where you are going you can call your wife and tell her. They will just have to get along without you for a couple of days. If there is something urgent and you have to be home, we can have someone else go on your behalf. FYI, it sounds as if they will be less than an hour away so they could get home in an emergency.

It appears to be a personal matter and maybe JA should have approached the judge privately. I think the judge is fair and does not show favorites amongst the players. But, one thing I have noticed. When LDB speaks to him he looks directly at her and listens. He highly respects her. jmo

I agree. That is what I was trying to say when I talked about the change of demeanor in the SAs upthread. They almost look beaten down. All the while JB is strutting like a peacock.

On another website a poster claims that Mason said "they're going to let LDB know but they're not telling JA where it'll be" to which JA responded sternly "Excuse ME " and looked like he was going to say something else when LDB held his arm and said "No,don't."
CM loves to bait JA. I wish HHJP would slap him.

bbm
I agree.
Judge Perry was more adamant about making Ashton and Baez hand over $100 to the Clerk. but IMO he seems to let Mason off the hook, too often.

This photo from today of ICA primping in the hallway mirror before entering the courtroom is worth way more than 1000 words . . . she is out of touch with the reality of her situation.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27559945/detail.html

detail.html

She is starved for human affections...She touches CMason by his waist to scoot past him to get to her seat...all smiles as usual and I truly don't know what she has to smile about...

Talking of Caylee with the bruise and that Tshirt, that CA adamantly stated, she never saw....is just like the pooh blanket that LE was never informed was missing...

ICA wants anything incriminating out of trial but the SA's are wise beyond their experience and all photos are in, especially a photoshopped photo of Caylee removing the bruise under her eye..the DT has an uphill battle for they have nothing to work with. ICA is going for all or nothing and I wonder if she realizes what a chance she's taking...unless at the 11th hour, after a jury is seated, she decides or demands that Baez change her plea and get her the best deal possible...MHE are now voluntarily withdrawn so back to square one...how do you defend the undefendable?? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Agree with LG, it is nothing to worry about.

Re. the bold: I can tell you from experience, they are exhausted - physically, mentally and emotionally. Right now every waking moment is spent working and when you do sleep ,you dream about it. Everybody handles exhaustion and stress differently - LDB is more subdued and withdrawn and JA is just the opposite, he is more reactive. The ying to the yang - a well balanced team.

I assure you that JA was irked...fed up & frustrated...when the defense pulled this latest mental health crap wanting to add the 2 psychiatrists at the last hour. It is the final hours, he is already exhausted (because he has actually worked ;) ) and it means MORE depos...more experts the SA needs to come up with to refute these MDs, etc.... He is thinking, "Is it ever gonna end with them?" Everybody - JA, LDB, FG, HHJP AND the DT - all knew this latest attempt was a desperate grasping at straws 'cause we've got nothin' else strategy. Thank goodness it got shot down today.

They've all got so much invested in this case...nerves are frayed and they are tired. It is going to be okay come trial. That will almost be a relief.
JA just has to be careful to not take the bait that both JB & CM are constantly casting his way. They get a kick out of yanking his chain because they get a reaction from him. He needs to remember that and not play into their hands. In the long run, it does him no good.

As for Baez & Co....I think HHJP finds them so pathetically out of their league against these SAs that he just chooses not to pile anymore on. They really haven't even won one BIG motion yet. All of the big ones have gone the SA's way. We shall see if he throws them any bones in his Frye rulings. I don't think it is looking too good for them there either though.

RespectfullyQuoted 'Beach

What a perfect post this is to me. :thumb:

bbm
I agree.
Judge Perry was more adamant about making Ashton and Baez hand over $100 to the Clerk. but IMO he seems to let Mason off the hook, too often.

Not to say the judge did not catch up with Mr. Mason later to remind him he needed to make out a check to his favorite charity. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67