2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't completely trust this judge until he stops yukking it up with CM while getting snippy with JA.

Naw, HHJP subscribes to:

Keep your friends close; your enemies closer.

Jeff should have known better than to open that discussion. He's been with the SA's office way too long to know how the process is done. Jeff needs to stop letting the DT annoy him and settle down in that respect. Which I believe he will do.

In the context of the discussion of family, it may have been "They can live without you" or "They can't live without you?" But whatever it was must have been really nasty. Watch BS and KB in the background (and remember how obnoxious CM has been to her as well).

I can't completely trust this judge until he stops yukking it up with CM while getting snippy with JA.

I do wonder why HHJP didn't fine CM (who violated the 'no talking between counsel' rule) yet was unduly harsh (IMO) with JA.

I'm glad somebody else is worried about this! I am not supposed to live stream at work. I cheat sometimes. But I know I cannot LS everyday for 2 months! So........I am thinking about either buying an IPad or upgrading to a fancy smancy phone. But I don't know if either "media packages" will actually allow that much "media use", i.e., live streaming 8 hours a day for 2 months!

Help. Suggestions anyone?

ETA: I feel like a complete nut going into my local TMobile store and asking "can I live stream a trial for 8 hours a day?"

I asked my son about this (he is major computer geek!) and he said, the iphone and ipad products block flash players. He found an 'app' for that but said he could not tell you if it was reliable. If you have not bought anything, and can stomach it not being an i______, then get a windows based product that will be compatible with flash players. Hope that helps, if not I bet you could ask in the technology thread.

I am a big fan of HHJP but I was VERY disappointed in his "non-action" today. I do believe if it was Baez that made that comment, he would've told him to see the clerk to pay his $100. He didn't even seem to become angry. He just said, remember the rules about not commenting to each other. How many times does CM get to act like an :butthead: before HHJP finally calls him on his behavior? It's beginning to get very frustrating!

I am never let down by JB's runaway mouth. When trying to get the Fusion pic tossed he blurted out his reason as irrelevant as "the murder had already happened."
Only afterwards did he say alleged.

I literally yelled oh *beep* yes when he said this ----> kills that the body was placed there after she was arrested argument, eh? :loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::floorlaugh:
(agree, the word he used was crime, but priceless none the less!)

This photo from today of ICA primping in the hallway mirror before entering the courtroom is worth way more than 1000 words . . . she is out of touch with the reality of her situation.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27559945/detail.html

detail.html

Tremendous as usual! Except the reference to Logic and JB in the same sentence!:maddening::blowkiss:
See what I get for trying to sneak you into the slideshow and double the humor at the same time! LOL
:pillowfight2::pillowfight2:
I bet you stole his pocket square today too! LOL

Wanna have thwartcake and celebrate today's hearing? :cupcake::cupcake:

Wonder why CM is apparently so threatened by Jeff Ashton that he needs to make such hostile remarks about him. Recalling the "Was it Jeff?" remark he made during a depo when the nude beach video of TM and friend was mentioned. I think it is jealousy. Jeff Ashton is brilliant, accomplished, articulate, and has done his homework in this case. I keep hearing what a great attorney CM is/was and I've not seen one shred of that thus far. JMO.

That is just it - he is threatened by JA. I always told my kids that a bully is someone whom uses a joke at the expense of another to build their own self esteem and get a cheap laugh. Mr. CM --- you are exactly whom I warned them of, so what caused your low self esteem?

Everybody seems to be over here on this thread, so I'm posting this here as well as the "change of demeanor" thread.
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed a change in the demeanor of the SAs? LDB sits with her head down most of the hearings. JA is constantly tamped down either by LDB or the Judge. In the meantime, it just seems to me that the DT (especially JB) is given free rein. Well, to be fair, not free rein, but waaaaay more latitude than the SA. It seems to me that HHJP expects more from the SA, so he makes them toe the line, while JB is basically attending "How to Become a Lawyer 101" at each and every hearing. He whines and *advertiser censored* his head to the side, and weedles and wears down the judge until he gets what he wants. I don't know, I just don't like the vibe.

That is just it - he is threatened by JA. I always told my kids that a bully is someone whom uses a joke at the expense of another to build their own self esteem and get a cheap laugh. Mr. CM --- you are exactly whom I warned them of, so what caused your low self esteem?

maybe he has post trauma...

He may have faced some trauma from his wife tonight if she saw the great big s@#t eatin' grin on his face when ICA touched him after the 45 minutes in camera in the jury room.

:slapfight:

Everybody seems to be over here on this thread, so I'm posting this here as well as the "change of demeanor" thread.
I am wondering if anybody else has noticed a change in the demeanor of the SAs? LDB sits with her head down most of the hearings. JA is constantly tamped down either by LDB or the Judge. In the meantime, it just seems to me that the DT (especially JB) is given free rein. Well, to be fair, not free rein, but waaaaay more latitude than the SA. It seems to me that HHJP expects more from the SA, so he makes them toe the line, while JB is basically attending "How to Become a Lawyer 101" at each and every hearing. He whines and *advertiser censored* his head to the side, and weedles and wears down the judge until he gets what he wants. I don't know, I just don't like the vibe.

Hopefully, he is just allowing the DT a 'handicap' for now. After all, what do they really have to work with otherwise? No credible defense, and the way they bumble along is pretty pathetic, IMO.

yeah, if she's using eye makeup; it's not serving her any justice. (excuse me while i vomit after the latter part of my sentence). and i'm sure this was discussed but what's with the bracelet? she can do THAT now too? was it a hair tie? if she wants sympathy she should stick to her jailer's suit and a pony tail. that's the most honest advice i can give her.

This has happened a few hearings now and it looks to me like a ponytail holder. (Pics in my photobucket).......also, I believe at one time a letter from mallory or cindy, told kc about lee's bracelet that broke the one that kc 'blessed' and that bracelet was black -- so maybe this is a non-verbal to lee.

A bunch of her party pics show a black bracelet too.

Here is a link of the letter!!!!!!!!!! http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/letters/cindytokc013110.pdf

This has happened a few hearings now and it looks to me like a ponytail holder. (Pics in my photobucket).......also, I believe at one time a letter from mallory or cindy, told kc about lee's bracelet that broke the one that kc 'blessed' and that bracelet was black -- so maybe this is a non-verbal to lee.

A bunch of her party pics show a black bracelet too.

Here is a link of the letter!!!!!!!!!! http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/letters/cindytokc013110.pdf

Quoting myself to give you guys this link too!
Starts on:
Page 149
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039447/detail.html

So just what were they fishing for, this seems excessive for a bracelet does it not? And all the making bracelets with Tracy M..........humm..

JA pointed out that the reason the photo of Caylee in the Tshirt was important was that CA/GA denied ever seeing it before,and so that would show that ICA was the only person with the shirt in her possession.
My question is this:- How long do you think it will be before CA has another dramatic 'return' of memory and realizes she has seen it before,it was just the meds she was on that confused her.....? :sick:

That and how long till ca or ga remember suddenly what a psychologist or psychiatrist once said about kc having PSTD or some such dx.

I have been in awe and have had a mini crush on HHJP lately. Today, when he suggested JA could be replaced just for asking a simple logistics question I was stunned!
Mason or Baez have both had more than several opportunities of disrespect directly to the judge and the court itself, and never have they been admonished or threatened like that.
I am really unhappy about this:(
I really feel like the climate has changed as far as the amount of disrespect that is going on with the DT.

It's 11:29 on a Friday night and we still have 125 guest ob board with us!!:seeya:
Come on and join us (it's so easy) so you can voice your thoughts in May 2011 when Justice For Caylee begins!!!

CayleeSweetest-1.jpg

Now that we are hearing actual details about numbers of chairs,questions about jury selection,it is sinking in that we are finally going to trial very soon.It has been a long time coming and I can't wait.Justice for Caylee!

I have been in awe and have had a mini crush on HHJP lately. Today, when he suggested JA could be replaced just for asking a simple logistics question I was stunned!
Mason or Baez have both had more than several opportunities of disrespect directly to the judge and the court itself, and never have they been admonished or threatened like that.
I am really unhappy about this:(
I really feel like the climate has changed as far as the amount of disrespect that is going on with the DT.

You know, I was talking with my fellow sleuth buddy today about this and I took it this way: He got firm at the mention of telling his family where he was and offered that Mr. George could fill in if an issue, but I really think the message was loud and clear, if wives and family know- it will get out and THWART the purpose of non-disclosure...........but, maybe given the 48 hours comment and impending 'media event' I actually thought the warning was more, about knowing exactly where a family leak would come from..............where all the media leaks have come from..........you know, those guys who wanted Sat show to be the final word and then have the media kicked out......that the judge said they (the media) would have reversed in 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to me it was more a JA - if I let you, then I have to let the leakers tell their family. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26