2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been trying for a long time to find George's original testimony as to when he last saw Caylee. From what I remember, he said he was watching the food channel and watched Caylee and Casey walk out of the house and Caylee had on a backpack (or was carrying a backpack).

However, in the 48 hours special last night he said he carried Caylee out to the car and blew her kisses.

This is the FIRST time I've heard this testimony (and you all know me, I read everything I can get my hands on).

On You Tube there's a portion of testimony, then it's cut off and goes on at a different point in part 2.

Does anyone know where I can find the original testimony from George in when and how he saw Caylee leave on June 16th.

June 13th: ICA tells AH that GA had a stroke
June 14th: "normal day"
June 15th: Mt. Dora Visit
June 15th and June 16th is now questionable. Lee supposedly told Padilla that ICA left that night after a terrible fight. GA & CA say no fight, all is well in the world. George gets ready for work around 2:25 to 2:30 and ICA and Caylee Marie leave around that time.

Help! I think I'm losing my marbles after 2.5 years. But I'd like to determine if he's changed his testimony based on the show last night.

Thanks,

Mel

From Greta's show - On The Record
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
(@1/4 of the way down the page)

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

(skip)

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Thanks to all that agreed that GA story had changed....I thought it was just me and that I wasn't remembering correctly.

Guess it is like CA's story changing about the dryer sheets.

They are willing to purger themselves to try and save ICA.

My husband watched this last night, knowing nothing about the case except that Caylee was found dead and Casey is charged, and he wonders how it can be proven she was killed on purpose and with malice...:( i.e. first degree

(I did not watch, so not sure how he got to this...)

From Greta's show - On The Record

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

Thank you so much - I knew something was off. I TIVO'd it, and this is what he said on 48 hours:

REMEMBER WALKING THEM OUT TO THE CAR THAT DAY AND TEL THEM BYE BYE AND SE YOU LATER AND BLOWING KISES TO HER AND. . . heavy sigh.

So did he watch them go out the door or did he walk them to the car?

He also doesn't start the sentence with the word "I" - which is disassociative and could be a form of disception.

Thanks again!

moo

Mel

sorry for the typos - pooter keyboard is playing up.

Thanks to all that agreed that GA story had changed....I thought it was just me and that I wasn't remembering correctly.

Guess it is like CA's story changing about the dryer sheets.

They are willing to purger themselves to try and save ICA.

I hope G & C and the DT are reading here and know we don't miss a beat - no matter how much time has elapsed!

moo

Mel

one more thing, i was a little offended when baden said that there's no mother of the year that exists. i know a few and i know there is plenty out there.

After 4 and half months of:

1. Being in over a foot of water for weeks at a time
2. Enduring humidity and the high temps
3. Being chewed on by scavengers

I wouldn't expect anything in the way of human tissue being found. Which is why I'm surprised the phrase 'there was no DNA found' keeps being repeated by the defense in the media like it's a pertinent issue. To me, no soft tissue would mean that she was in the woods longer than the defense is trying to say she was.

:rocker:

Exactly ! This is exactly what I told my sister when she called and asked about the DT's repeated statements that there was no DNA found on the remains.

I know about water for days and weeks at a time and humidity and HOT temperatures -- I live in New Orleans.

You do not need to be a "forensic scientist" to know that a body sitting in a trash bag in the woods for almost 6 months with water from tropical storms, compounded by heat and humidity, as well as animals and insects, is going to wash away evidence. I mean this is just plain ole "common sense". I know what flood waters sitting in my home for 3 weeks from Hurricane Katrina diid ... I just CANNOT IMAGE what this would do to a 3 year old child's body in the woods! Horrible is all I can say !!

ICA knew what she was was doing when she put Caylee in the woods.

Justice is coming for you, Caylee !

I've been trying for a long time to find George's original testimony as to when he last saw Caylee. From what I remember, he said he was watching the food channel and watched Caylee and Casey walk out of the house and Caylee had on a backpack (or was carrying a backpack).

However, in the 48 hours special last night he said he carried Caylee out to the car and blew her kisses.

This is the FIRST time I've heard this testimony (and you all know me, I read everything I can get my hands on).

On You Tube there's a portion of testimony, then it's cut off and goes on at a different point in part 2.

Does anyone know where I can find the original testimony from George in when and how he saw Caylee leave on June 16th.

June 15th and June 16th is now questionable. Lee supposedly told Padilla that ICA left that night after a terrible fight. GA & CA say no fight, all is well in the world. George gets ready for work around 2:25 to 2:30 and ICA and Caylee Marie leave around that time.

Help! I think I'm losing my marbles after 2.5 years. But I'd like to determine if he's changed his testimony based on the show last night.

Thanks,

Mel

GA has changed his testimony many times. He, like his wife, are starting to remember more details of that day and other days which have become "important". Orginally GA thought he was remembering the day as the 9th of June and later it was pointed out that was not the right date. The TV show he claimed to have been watching when they left was not on that day and not at that time. So was GA remembering another day when KC left with Caylee. Because the details he is providing don't fit into that day, I'd say GA misremembers a lot. The chase he said happened did not happen when he said it happened but was a month or two earlier. So GA's statement is not that reliable.

Caylee was found without shoes and her shorts may not have been on her because they were in pretty good shape, unlike her shirt. I often wonder if the "fight" took place after KC had gotten Caylee ready for bed and all she had on was a T-shirt and diaper. Could Casey have grabbed Caylee on her way out the door when she left in a huff and that is why there were no shoes?

Also I have a hard time thinking that the A's never noticed that shirt and I'm very suspicious that this was the shirt the CA saw Caylee in that night. CA was too quick to deny ever seeing this shirt. We see in the pictures that Caylee had worn the shirt and it was a size 2 so chances are she had had it for awhile, it was not new, or the size would have been a 3.

I think everyone is very suspicious of GA describing what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. Obviously KC told police what she had on last so GA may have remembered KC leaving one day when Caylee had that exact outfit on.

Another thing that sticks out like a sore thumb, sorry GA, is KC talking about her conversation with Caylee the day before her arrest and how Caylee kept talking about her shoes and no shoes were found with the remains. And if you look really close at the stain in the trunk of the car you can see Caylee had no shoes on. jmo

I have been thinking: isn't it pretty bad for the defense team when you have complete control over what evidence the mock jury hears, and they don't come back with 'stone-cold innocent'? I mean, this is the best they can do with NO prosecution evidence, no cross examination, no rebuttal? That's pretty bleak for the defense.
Fluffy, that is precisely what I was thinking. The 48 HRS show was not as bad as I thought it would be, because they had Bondi (Attorney General) on to rebutt the defense...and ALSO (you are so right) THAT is the best they could end on? That she did it "accidentally"? They couldn't have said that nearly three years ago????

Here's what sticks in my mind...(I wrote about this once before) someone (on a different discussion forum) who is purported to be CA wrote her usual forum drivel about how beautiful KC is (as if that means a row of beans regarding whether or not she caused Caylee's death) and blah blah some other things and she ended her little lecture with (verbatim): "Give Casey the deal she wants". UH HUH. There it was in B&W. Clearly, Casey and her attorneys have been asking (recently) for a deal where she admits that it was an "accident" and she just gets oh...I don't know 5 years for it! THAT is what is at the heart of this 48 HRS show....they end the show with a graphic that says the jury could find her guilty of the lesser charge (and implication....they should). What Baez and Co aren't seeing is that this is too little too late! If they had been normal people and done that in the beginning the state of Fl wouldn't be so keen on taking this to the matt now. (IMO!)

Being the analysis I ain't, I keep thinking that the Caylee not having shoes on is why ICA keeps covering her hands with her sleeves. I've often wondered if Caylee's "no shoes" is the one thing that bothers ICA. I wonder if Caylee had cold feet. I wonder if ICA sleeps in socks. I know this makes no sense.

I put socks on my Mom's corpse because I didn't want her feet to be cold. I hate seeing an infant without socks because I always think their feet are cold. I have a hard time knowing Caylee had no shoes on.

My husband watched this last night, knowing nothing about the case except that Caylee was found dead and Casey is charged, and he wonders how it can be proven she was killed on purpose and with malice...:( i.e. first degree

(I did not watch, so not sure how he got to this...)

What purpose would tying duct tape across her nose and mouth, so firmly that 6months and a watery 'grave' and wild animal predation later it was still holding her mandible in place and was still attached to her scalp hair. What other possible scenario is there than she did it to asphyxiate her?
She had time to reconsider what she was doing with each piece of tape that she tore/cut. She didn't. That is premeditation.

GA has changed his testimony many times. He, like his wife, are starting to remember more details of that day and other days which have become "important". Orginally GA thought he was remembering the day as the 9th of June and later it was pointed out that was not the right date. The TV show he claimed to have been watching when they left was not on that day and not at that time. So was GA remembering another day when KC left with Caylee. Because the details he is providing don't fit into that day, I'd say GA misremembers a lot. The chase he said happened did not happen when he said it happened but was a month or two earlier. So GA's statement is not that reliable.

Caylee was found without shoes and her shorts may not have been on her because they were in pretty good shape, unlike her shirt. I often wonder if the "fight" took place after KC had gotten Caylee ready for bed and all she had on was a T-shirt and diaper. Could Casey have grabbed Caylee on her way out the door when she left in a huff and that is why there were no shoes?

Also I have a hard time thinking that the A's never noticed that shirt and I'm very suspicious that this was the shirt the CA saw Caylee in that night. CA was too quick to deny ever seeing this shirt. We see in the pictures that Caylee had worn the shirt and it was a size 2 so chances are she had had it for awhile, it was not new, or the size would have been a 3.

I think everyone is very suspicious of GA describing what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. Obviously KC told police what she had on last so GA may have remembered KC leaving one day when Caylee had that exact outfit on.

Another thing that sticks out like a sore thumb, sorry GA, is KC talking about her conversation with Caylee the day before her arrest and how Caylee kept talking about her shoes and no shoes were found with the remains. And if you look really close at the stain in the trunk of the car you can see Caylee had no shoes on. jmo

It must be the re-baptism they both went through. Halleluia they are healed!
CA's memory is coming back, and so is GA's. Now they can remember all sort of details that can help ICA...:innocent:
eta- CA is going to remember that trouble Tshirt any day now. ... I can feel it coming on.

Thank you so much - I knew something was off. I TIVO'd it, and this is what he said on 48 hours:

REMEMBER WALKING THEM OUT TO THE CAR THAT DAY AND TEL THEM BYE BYE AND SE YOU LATER AND BLOWING KISES TO HER AND. . . heavy sigh.

So did he watch them go out the door or did he walk them to the car?

He also doesn't start the sentence with the word "I" - which is disassociative and could be a form of disception.

Thanks again!

moo

Mel

sorry for the typos - pooter keyboard is playing up.
He changed his story many moons ago. We were all like, "huh?" IIRC, the new story had him putting Caylee in the car seat.

CA's memory is coming back, and so is GA's. Now they can remember all sort of details that can help ICA...:innocent:
eta- CA is going to remember that trouble Tshirt any day now. ... I can feel it coming on.

Kinda makes you wonder because Caylee was not found with the articles of clothing she was described as having on when she left the house. CA claims she never saw the shirt but we see the shirt at RM's house so KC obviously had it in Caylee's bag because KC stopped going over to RM's house when she met Tony. The only other one who could have had the shirt and was with Caylee was KC. Both CA and GA claim the shirt was not from the house. I don't believe them because obviously Caylee was wearing it, a diaper, maybe shorts and no shoes. It was a size 2 shirt and was not new. So someone is lying. jmo

I always thought she knew that it was Caylee's but was having selective memory even then. She didn't want it tied to Casey and the home. It's now coming back to bite her in the butt. JMHO

Kinda makes you wonder because Caylee was not found with the articles of clothing she was described as having on when she left the house. CA claims she never saw the shirt but we see the shirt at RM's house so KC obviously had it in Caylee's bag because KC stopped going over to RM's house when she met Tony. The only other one who could have had the shirt and was with Caylee was KC. Both CA and GA claim the shirt was not from the house. I don't believe them because obviously Caylee was wearing it, a diaper, maybe shorts and no shoes. It was a size 2 shirt and was not new. So someone is lying. jmo
Kinda spooky that we thought the same EXACT thing at the same EXACT time.

Has all the evidence against Casey been released to the public? I'm not quite sure how that works with the Sunshine law. Can certain things be held back until trial? Just curious since you stated we have no idea of the abundance of evidence against Casey when so much has been released prior to the trial. I understand some things are sealed, I am not referring to those.

All the evidence from OCSO should have been given to defense and released due to Sunshine laws by this time. Now, that's not to say that there could still be some evidence that is being held by the FBI. The feds do not have to release their evidence like the state. My question, to our attorneys is, can FBI evidence still be allowed in if it is released just before trial begins?

Also, OCSO may have been given evidence "verbally" from the FBI and wouldn't that be considered "work product?"

Thanks,

Mel

Here you go, Mel. You right about him changing his story about when he last saw her. Not a mention of carrying her to the car!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825322/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-interview

All the evidence from OCSO should have been given to defense and released due to Sunshine laws by this time. Now, that's not to say that there could still be some evidence that is being held by the FBI. The feds do not have to release their evidence like the state. My question, to our attorneys is, can FBI evidence still be allowed in if it is released just before trial begins?

Also, OCSO may have been given evidence "verbally" from the FBI and wouldn't that be considered "work product?"
I also remember discovery that was handed over and that I, personally, never saw published anywhere. Perhaps the media hasn't purchased everything? Perhaps it was duplicate info? Dunno.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back