2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guys will never learn. PUT the *D* seat down. In this case, it is a GOOD thing. :great:

Everybody put the cover down and it would be consistent, and a lot more sanitary from the flush spray. That way no one assumes it should be in anyone's preferred position.

That was a rather large TV table, more like the kind we normally saw in educational environments 15-20 years ago. I highly doubt that TV setup was done at 4 in the morning.

Not set up that night...moved to block the doorway.

Third base, maybe, no homerun yet.

< humming 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light >

:great:

:woohoo:

:seeya:

Well if it was anything like my other first time, it will be over quick. :Banane05:

Did you see the size of his hands and arms? Me? I tend to bruise easily, but I seldom ever, in all our years, recall seeing bruises on my hubby. My big dogs are forever slapping us with their paws. The only time I recall hubby looking worse for the wear is when one of the dogs smacked him right in the eye as he was coming upstairs. :fence: He was teasing/messing with the dog, and dog reached his big paw up and smacked hubby in the face. :LMAO: Now me, I've always got bruises up and down my legs and arms from either playing with or sleeping with the dogs. :great:

I did see the size of his hands. The only thing I could think was man he must have a strong tennis grip.

Everybody put the cover down and it would be consistent, and a lot more sanitary from the flush spray. That way no one assumes it should be in anyone's preferred position.

LOL...This notion just made me :floorlaugh:..because inadvertently after cleaning the toilet bowl, I unfortunately not only put seat down, but also the Cover/Lid..and you guessed it....Guess what happened in the middle of the night when I ventured to BR half asleep!! Yikes..What a "Damp" nuisance":maddening::floorlaugh:

Layer 3 VPN.
Layer 2 is the local area network which uses mac addresses.
Layer 3 uses IP addresses.
Since the windows system event log included the mac address, the router necessarily had to be on the same LAN. Since the VPN was a layer 3 VPN, there would be no passing of mac addresses, such as via a VLAN, to some other remote location.

The router was in the house, powered on, and connected to the laptop.

Except that there was actually no testimony that it happened at all.

I can't believe I have avoided doing anything but sitting here with my headphones on just to hear they are excused for the day and I can go about my life... sheesh.. I wonder if I am the only one that planted my kid in front of the tv today? I feel bad, but at least I don't do it every day.

Damn, they are excused for the day already? I missed that, my thingie is still on, but the trial didn't pop up??? Are they really excused at 4:40??

I did see the size of his hands. The only thing I could think was man he must have a strong tennis grip.

That's not what I think about when I look at his hands......I think of him strangling Nancy. :sick:

Back when all this happened in 08 I brought up the possibility that this was financially related. Now that the evidence has been presented, does anyone have a timeline that they have put together for 08?

I'm asking because I went through Wake County's register of deeds site again to refresh my memory. In Feb 08, Brad and Nancy took out a second mortgage on their house for $79K. I'd like to put that together with what was going on in the marriage. I watched Krista's testimony last night/this morning, and I seem to remember that in Feb She was getting the house ready to sell and maybe that was when the birthday party was that Brad complained about? Where did all that cash go? I wish that would have been brought up. It would have painted a bigger picture of the financial issues.

If anyone has a timeline, please point me in the right direction...

Thanks.

At risk of deletion, timeout, or banned, I wanted to mention the following. When websleuths was first mentioned in the trial and several posters suggested that we go back and read the old posts from July 2008, I did just that. In the early days, one of the most notable posters that predicted most of the early events before the scenario ultimately played out was...Just the Fax.

JTF is/was just like me, an old crime hag. Hard to slip anything past us. When you have followed dozens and dozens of wives, that magically, conveniently disappear right before the husband loses his house, his kids and a lot of his money, there are few surprises.

LOL...This notion just made me :floorlaugh:..because inadvertently after cleaning the toilet bowl, I unfortunately not only put seat down, but also the Cover/Lid..and you guessed it....Guess what happened in the middle of the night when I ventured to BR half asleep!! Yikes..What a "Damp" nuisance":maddening::floorlaugh:

Now how could you not tell the lid was down when you sat down?

LOL, say it ain't so. I don't remember that.
Had I not left here the other night I probably would have been. I really, really have a difficult time with these folks who drop in from nowhere and start arguing.

I have been laying low mysef more recently....when i start feeling my blood pressure go up, I put myself in time-out.

Now how could you not tell the lid was down when you sat down?

Hee hee..You'd be amazed what one does when HALF ASLEEP!!..Once the tap is turned on its not an instant stoppage...talk about a delayed reaction ..Are you a guy by any chance?...women often start things before they realize just where their at:floorlaugh:

Hee hee..You'd be amazed what one does when HALF ASLEEP!!..Once the tap is turned on its not an instant stoppage...talk about a delayed reaction ..Are you a guy by any chance?...women often start things before they realize just where their at:floorlaugh:

I am a guy and fell in one time half asleep. I am a changed man now. I always put that seat down. Hee Hee.

I have been laying low mysef more recently....when i start feeling my blood pressure go up, I put myself in time-out.

I don't like bickering and arguing, although I do raise my voice at my husband and dogs. That's the only way I can get their attention at times. I have learned on here that just removing myself for a while is all it takes and when I come back either things have settled down or they have moved on to something else. It's a good thing to be passionate, but when passion and conviction turn into downright nastiness I don't want to be involved.

This case reminds me in some ways of Scott Peterson trial. Seems like there were many that worried he was going to walk. In the end, they took some time to look over everything and found him guilty. Anyone remember how long the jury was out? I'm not sure how the fact that these jurors have expressed that they want their lives back will effect deliberations.

I can't remember exactly how long they were out Lori (a few days?). But I sure remember freaking out because many of us were thinking he'd get off. There was a poster at another site and she was in Court and she gave us all a pep talk because she had watched the jury and had total confidence in them!

I have been under the impression he was a she. Too bad in either case.
He? She? Guess they are sitting back smiling at this post.
I thought early on something was stated by JTF to make me think JTF was male. Now I'm :waitasec:, what was it....
At least I know mine isn't hard to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee