2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM: (reading BC chat text) "I borrowed one of your 3825s over the weekend, I have 2851 on order - once it comes in I can swap it out unless you need it sooner"

GM: a 3825 in this chat session is a reference of a router. a 2851 is also a reference to a router. So he's basically saying I am borrowing this one router, if you need it I can swap it out for this 2851 when I get that.

BZ: we'll come back to what a 3825 is later...at that point do you joke with him?

GM: Yah I did I was just joking around I said (reading off chat session) 'what' and I called him a thief.

GM: He then responded, (reading chat) 'hey its not like you don't have a 3825 at home from me'.

GM: The indication in the chat there it says 'smile' it doesn't have the actual image...it would be like an emotion icon of a smiley face, ummm so I responded (reading chat) 'so will I get that 3825 back?', and he said yes.

GM: I had a question of (reading chat) 'at home?', and umm he responded 'currently, yes'.

BZ: and what does that mean to you?

GM: so this was kind of a...kind of a misrepresentation actually in the comment...so when I said 'at home?' I was actually referencing to the 3825 that he mentioned earlier saying 'hey its not like you don't have a 3825 at home from me', but he took it as a literal comment, and he's like 'currently, yes'.

BZ: okay

GM: sometimes in chat sessions you can say one thing and think another...and this is again, ummm what I was referencing.

BZ: so to you that means that the 3825 was in the defendent's house?

GM: correct

BZ: okay

GM: I then responded 'I have none at home only a 3745 and a 2821' cause again I was thinking he was saying I have a 3825 at home so I was going back and referencing that I only had a 3745 and a 2821 those again are model types for routers

GM: and then he mentioned at 2:24 'I thought you grabbed a single U server from me', is it that one..er is that in the lab.

-Gm answers yes he has one its in the lab

GM: I has borrowed a rout..err..switc...err...server from him to use at my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing is clear from his testimony about it IMO.

This guy seems to collect routers at his house, and obviously BC is one of the folks who order these routers.

While I stand corrected that he did not own up to having one, if you read the transcript (better yet watch the vid) you could interpret his gibber-speak to be trying to dance around it.

As for the U server, that's a different item and discussion altogether IMO but GM conflates the 2 when they clearly are not the same piece of equipment being discussed.

Did you note on the screen the actual chat log and what was actually said in that chat? That's what I focused on.

I really think they just asked for the wrong photo. The one they got is a close up of the shower door and one section of wall. I can't imagine ANYTHING relevant about that.

I suppose they'll come back in the morning and ask for another one.

Except JA said it was NC's idea to come over to help her paint the DR.

She also was not going to be making money on it....it was a swap for organizing help.

So why would she make plans to do this for no money when we know she was tired of painting? It makes no sense and it only reinforces my thought that JA lied about it.

I'm tying in the organizing with her call on Thursday of that week to the real estate agent that she wanted to get out of there fast. Organizing or packing, it didn't matter. I am quick to believe that everything in Nancy's life was a mess, including her ability to think through things from one hour to the next. It would have been easy to have called JA on Saturday morning to cancel if she decided at the last moment that she just didn't want to continue painting at that time.

I really think they just asked for the wrong photo. The one they got is a close up of the shower door and one section of wall. I can't imagine ANYTHING relevant about that.

I agree.

The jury initially asked for 7 'photos', referencing them by the SE#.

SE#5 and SE#6 were not photos - they were the VFD dispatch report and WCSO deputy notes from 7/14.

I think SE#2 and SE#3 were correct (crime scene photos)

Its possible the numbering in the 3 Dismukes photos was off.

I'm tying in the organizing with her call on Thursday of that week to the real estate agent that she wanted to get out of there fast. Organizing or packing, it didn't matter. I am quick to believe that everything in Nancy's life was a mess, including her ability to think through things from one hour to the next. It would have been easy to have called JA on Saturday morning to cancel if she decided at the last moment that she just didn't want to continue painting at that time.

Well, maybe I over-analyze things too much, but I listened carefully and JA definitely said she was going to help NC unpack and help organize, mostly the kids stuff since they needed things from the boxes. The RE call really doesn't jive with this at all and I'm not sure what the truth is.

I thought she was drugged/creepy/weird during her testimony.
JA was the only one who's appearance was vastly different than she was in 08. As my mother would say, "she looked like death warmed over." Sorry, but IMHO its true. She was so attractive and outgoing when this all began.

Did you note on the screen the actual chat log and what was actually said in that chat? That's what I focused on.

Yes I did, its attached. Everything in the chat log is quoted in the testimony.

Attachments

• chat.jpg
    chat.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
I'm hung up on this point. If the neighbor-I-shall-not-name did do it, she's a diabolical genius.

Diabolical? - Okay, I can believe that
Genius? - I just can't believe that adjective in describing her

I don't get it. I simply do not understand her actions at all.

Is there a therapist on this board????? Can someone with a proper professional or educational background explain her actions to me????? :)

Thanks jrb for pointing me to the alt theory thread. If there is someone with a psychology background on this board, I seriously would like to hear their insight on this person. She makes no sense to me.

Given the informatoin the jury requested today, I think they are either split or leaning towards guilty. To me it seems most of the information requested is going to verify the prosecutions case.

I still do hope for a "not guilty" verdict. But I'm thinking that is less likey.

Goodnight everyone, y'all are the best!

JA was the only one who's appearance was vastly different than she was in 08. As my mother would say, "she looked like death warmed over." Sorry, but IMHO its true. She was so attractive and outgoing when this all began.

Maybe it is guilt. Guilt does do that to people.

Well, maybe I over-analyze things too much, but I listened carefully and JA definitely said she was going to help NC unpack and help organize, mostly the kids stuff since they needed things from the boxes. The RE call really doesn't jive with this at all and I'm not sure what the truth is.

I have trouble believing a lot of the people who have testified in this trial but I do believe the real estate agent. He is a professional and had no stake in this case. I do believe his testimony about the message Nancy left for him.
The organizing, unpacking, packing doesn't add up but there is so much more that doesn't as well. If it were me, I would have been thinking of trading my painting talents for JA's help in getting things packed and moved out of there.

Yes I did, its attached. Everything in the chat log is quoted in the testimony.

I think that's where the confusion came in. In Brad's words he claimed that GM had a 3825 from him. It was cleared up later that it was a server that GM had from Brad's lab.

I have trouble believing a lot of the people who have testified in this trial but I do believe the real estate agent. He is a professional and had no stake in this case. I do believe his testimony about the message Nancy left for him.
The organizing, unpacking, packing doesn't add up but there is so much more that doesn't as well. If it were me, I would have been thinking of trading my painting talents for JA's help in getting things packed and moved out of there.

Well yeah, but if you're gonna move out and stuff you or your kids need is scattered around in miscellaneous boxes, you have to get the stuff out and organize it so you pack what you need. If this was what was in her mind and the situation at home was as tense as it seemed to be by the last few days of her life, she might not have wanted to make some big "I'm leaving" announcement that would get back to her husband. If that's the situation, you want to have things seem as normal and routine as can be (like inviting neighbors over...having people in the house with you is a good buffer.)

It's hard to see anything sinister in the painting plans. The main reason people keep painting after they've done a room is cause they have paint leftover. That's how come I have 3 yellow rooms.

Yes, but murder was not going to make the debt disappear. If anything, her getting the green card and getting a job would have helped.

If he had had a huge policy on her, then I would tend to agree that could have been motive.

If Nancy was going to get a green card (which required remaining married) and get a job, then together they could have tackled the debt. That's not what I saw happening. There's something very wrong with what was happening with spending.

I think that's where the confusion came in. In Brad's words he claimed that GM had a 3825 from him. It was cleared up later that it was a server that GM had from Brad's lab.

I am glad this is finally sorted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member