Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone help me out here..... If Gabriel really did quit, so what? :waitasec:

Judge Perry said along time ago that CM was perfectly capable. What am I missing? :waitasec: I'm not getting it.

Just heard the soundbite of Jose stating that KC was "Public Enemy # 1." Jose, you still think way too high and mighty of your client, your case and its importance. To this day (and I live in Ohio) I am the only one I know in my orbit who even knows anything about this case. Its really all very contained in Florida and on the blogs. ICA is not that special.

Geez, move the case to here in my city, no one has ever heard of KC. Shes more like "Public Enemy #.0000000001."

NG talks about the protesters from the Anthony yard being on the witness list. Why call them unless pointing finger at George?

Will media cover the jury selection process?
Yes, cameras will be there.

[ the thing I most appreciate about this show is not necessarily anything NG or the callers or guests say. What I like is the cool little montages and snippets of Casey highlights. She has shown the Casey jailhouse meltdown a few times already, " NObody will let me talk!". And they put conflicting statements back to back, like LEE saying that Cindy was always telling Casey what a horrible mother Casey was, and then cut to Cindy saying " what a wonderful mother Casey was. " ]

Just now they did a GREAT montage of Cindy's lies. LOL

Ok I'm confused........can someone please help? NG says Jury Consultant quit.......but then a pop up shows a statement issued by the Jury Consultant saying he did NOT quit..............so is he still in this? HELP

Someone help me out here..... If Gabriel really did quit, so what? :waitasec:

Judge Perry said along time ago that CM was perfectly capable. What am I missing? :waitasec: I'm not getting it.

I don't think in the end it will matter in the end. Just shows what kind of people are attracted to this case, IYKWIM

Ok I'm confused........can someone please help? NG says Jury Consultant quit.......but then a pop up shows a statement issued by the Jury Consultant saying he did NOT quit..............so is he still in this? HELP

Not sure. WFTV has a statment that they stand by their story - That he quit.

:eek: OMG... This lady - don't know her name, is saying that JB made a very RARE public appearance this week at the hispanic conf!

:lol:

WDBO reporter asked- if JB is ready for trial. JB says he is relaxed and ready to go. Reporter says by apperances he looks ready to go.

:eek: OMG... This lady - don't know her name, is saying that JB made a very RARE public appearance this week at the hispanic conf!

:lol:

I am glad you caught that too. I wasn't sure she said that! :banghead:

Not sure. WFTV has a statment that they stand by their story - That he quit.

And they had a guest on NG who was a local jury consultant and he said they called him thursday night asking if he could come on board, but he could not.

So if Gabriel did not 'quit' then maybe he was fired?

In any case the DT is scrambling around looking for another jury consultant.
So, imo, Gabriel either quit or was let go.

LP going with the drowning in the pool theory.

So was the duct tape put on Caylee because KC didn't want to get water in Caylee's lungs. You find your child in the pool so the first thought is not to call for 911 but to run for the duct tape. Not really sure your child is dead but duct tape her face to blame someone else. There is no excuse when you find a child in a pool not to call for help. None. Because they may not actually be dead. I don't think that will fly. jmo

Yeah, and how many kids do you know that go swimming with duct tape on their mouth? (rhetorical) He's getting on my last nerve!

I think LP has had every therory at one time or the other. Except maybe the tooth fairy. :crazy:

Drowning in the pool theory has it's own set of problems.

Blockbuster Video===how does she explain her happy and care free datenight just hours after the 'tragic accident?'

Why stay in jail for 3 years and allow yourself to go on trial for Capital Murder if your child died inb a simple backyard accident?

What about the trauma and pain you put your own family through by telling them the child was fine and was coming home for her 3rd birthday---even telling them to buy presents and cook the childs favorite food. What kind of vile creature does that?

Why point the finger at other innocent people and accuse them of murdering the child if it was an accident?

I think LP has had every therory at one time or the other. Except maybe the tooth fairy. :crazy:

LP's theories change like the wind, underwear, or whatever the show host tells him to say during a particular broadcast. LP shows up on teevee when he needs a paycheck ;)

LP's theories change like the wind, underwear, or whatever the show host tells him to say during a particular broadcast. LP shows up on teevee when he needs a paycheck ;)

Yep, I remember his "Caylee fell off of TL's deck" The RK/girlfriend jail daisy chain connection.......and on and on

:floorlaugh:

Just heard the soundbite of Jose stating that KC was "Public Enemy # 1." Jose, you still think way too high and mighty of your client, your case and its importance. To this day (and I live in Ohio) I am the only one I know in my orbit who even knows anything about this case. Its really all very contained in Florida and on the blogs. ICA is not that special.

Geez, move the case to here in my city, no one has ever heard of KC. Shes more like "Public Enemy #.0000000001."

--------------

Aw Pattymarie dont forget about me :great: I'm near the Cleveland area. Casey who???? :floorlaugh:

LP going with the drowning in the pool theory.

I remember when I really liked him. Then he started going from one theory to the next. The icing on the cake for me was when I listened to the lady he sent, TM, who spent all that time with ICA. I was completely disgusted with all her giggling during her interview/depo!

I remember when I really liked him. Then he started going from one theory to the next. The icing on the cake for me was when I listened to the lady he sent, TM, who spent all that time with ICA. I was completely disgusted with all her giggling during her interview/depo!

I just listened to that again. Man was that something else. No wonder she isn't on the defense or the state's witness list. At first I thought it was nervous laughter, but it went on too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann