2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick reinforcement for anyone in need. Keeping both threads open since this is a short break.

my-booze.jpg

http://offtrackplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/my-booze.jpg

Damn- I'm glad I'm a drug addict and not an alcoholic or that'd be a major trigger! LOL

Aww what's the matter? Does CM want to take ICA out to dinner and they won't let him?

Ugh. JB knew he could pull this crap to get Vass thrown out. Looks like being incompetent has helped him in this case.

I wonder if HHJP plans on having the SA cross-examine their own witnesses, too.

Ugh. JB knew he could pull this crap to get Vass thrown out. Looks like being incompetent has helped him in this case.
Who knew that wasting two years really does pay off.

Can you believe it??? :( The DT is playing such dirty ball!!!

The larger of the two black female officers was in the courtroom when I was in for jury selection. She was a riot and I liked her a lot.

Edited to add that this was back in October 2010 at that courthouse.

Nah, JSR I think the State will get the FBI moving. You know Scott Bolin won't let all that hard work go to waste.

Whoever that was in the jacket the same colour as ICA's sweater just strolled out the same door as ICA did with a couple of guards.

If JB's incompetence has cost the SA vital evidence what is HHJP going to do about it?

If JB's incompetence has cost the SA vital evidence what is HHJP going to do about it?
I don't think the air test is vital, but it would be nice to have. I'm not going to be terribly upset if HHJP reverses his decision.

Who knew that wasting two years really does pay off.

I am upset by what the judge said. It's not like the state doesn't have anything else to do but the defense team's job. I don't see the defense being made to do work the SA should be doing. This has been a recurring issue, and the defense has gotten a pass every time, and IMO, it is BS.

Okay gang -- day one, we made it. Couple of points I want to make --

1. I love how the SAs have their stuff packed up and ready to go 15 mintues before they are done. Do you notice that?? LDB is putting stuff away and their table is clean 10 minutues before Perry says court is adjourned. 10 minutes after court is adjourned the DT's table looks like my teens have been there all afternoon - hilarious!!

2. Uh, I don't know about most of you but I'm not getting squat done at work. Problem here, problem here. This cannot continue like this for 6-8 weeks!! YIKES.

I wanted to thank everyone for the updates, civility and insight during today's hearing... :blowkiss:

WOW! I just tuned back in, after chores and grocery shopping, to hear HHJP say he told the FBI to cut the carp out!!! I cannot believe that for almost 3 freakin' years, JB hasn't figured out to ask the FBI for info that is exclusive to the FBI! And what the heck is wrong with Mason and his 40+ years, that he hadn't figured that out. Shame on the defense...They are <unusual people!>!!! That smell of decomp. better be coming in after HHJP already said is was.

Why does HHJP always give the defense so many chances? I'm just sick! :sick:

I am upset by what the judge said. It's not like the state doesn't have anything else to do but the defense team's job. I don't see the defense being made to do work the SA should be doing. This has been a recurring issue, and the defense has gotten a pass every time, and IMO, it is BS.
That bothers me far, far more than the loss of the air test evidence. Just my opinion, but HHJP would be all up JA's nose if he'd been dragging his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6