2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just you watch. After they read here tonight, ICA will come in tomorrow with some elaborate Princess-Leia-buns-on-the-sides-of-the-head hairdo to cover up those Spock-like ears! They wouldn't want us idiot bloggers to decode their "strategery" by reading her ear-signs! :great::floorlaugh::great:

rofl, post of the day! :)

I thought this was a public hearing... I think the mics should be turned on and the attorneys use some self control. jmo

That is what the Judge said too. Take it out to the hall or whisper. This is a public courtroom. People have ears and they use them.

I think she needs to stay I like her we need mothers.

And times have changed. We are starting to see a lot more single fathers raising their children.

Yep, when I met my DH his brother was desperately trying to win custody of his young son. His "mother" was a poor excuse of a mother. She had no idea who I was or was involved with her son's father's brother since I was the new gf. I went undercover and befriended her just for the purpose of getting enough evidence against her so my future nephew could be raised in a better environment. Some might think that is wrong but one has to think of the child involved. I'm talking drugs and drug paraphenila lying around the home, filthy living conditions, etc. She was pissed when she found out who I was and what I was doing. My bil got custody after his lawyer presented to the judge what kind of living conditions (photos and testimony provided by me) he was living in. She ended up with supervised visitation, never paid child support, never cleaned her act up. My nephew grew up to be a wonderful young man, raised by a single father.

Just you watch. After they read here tonight, ICA will come in tomorrow with some elaborate Princess-Leia-buns-on-the-sides-of-the-head hairdo to cover up those Spock-like ears! They wouldn't want us idiot bloggers to decode their "strategery" by reading her ear-signs! :great::floorlaugh::great:

OMG...don't you know that will happen tomorrow? I bet you one :rocker: and raise you a :loser: that they will do it!

Teen agers dream, eight weeks alone, too funny!

Good Lord...this lady must be a control freak, or her son is an idiot. 29 years old and she doesn't want him to stay at her house????????????????????????????

She said he is irresponsible. I have to give her credit for being honest about her son. We know Sindy would never tell the truth about Casey. It's refreshing to see and hear the honesty in people.

Good Lord...this lady must be a control freak, or her son is an idiot. 29 years old and she doesn't want him to stay at her house????????????????????????????

She says he's irresponsible...hmmmm, sounds like ICA

I don't think they moved her away from the computers...I think they moved her away from the men. CM and JB......

It could have been giving an unfavorable impression. I am not just making that up either. SOMEWHERE....I read that if the def was the opposite sex from counsel....you had to go overboard not to create any sexual undertones that could hurt her image.

Perhaps all her shoulder to shoulder whispers with CM and doing the "come her" gesture with her finger didn't play out well. I know I made several comments about it. Some folks thought I was being overly snarky, but when a gesture speaks with a sexual tone....it is NOTICEABLE!

Can't be good for her image. She now sits next to Ann Finell

I find it very distracting when she's constantly creating intimate moments with JB/CM......looks cheap and raises my hackles.

I hope she informs the local LE to do drive bys of her house.

What 29 year old says AWESOME.....about getting to go stay at mom's for 8 weeks?

At the beginning of the coverage today before the Judge came in casey was sitting next to ms Sims when somebody came over(think it was baez) and said something casey gave a big grin and im sure ms Sims said no smiling no smiling looking at casey. If you get a chance just watch it again .

yep, sure did, she got told off big time, i've already watched it again, I think Patty put it up.

Question - does Casey have to eat the jail/courthouse provided food during this? Or can her attorneys bring her lunch?

I hate the thoughts of her getting a nice lunch every day.

oh wow, this lady isn't comfortable leaving her 15 yr old son for 4 weeks, yet ICA was perfectly comfortable not telling anyone Caylee 2yrs old was missing for 31 days.....just goes to show.

Maybe, thats why the SA objected to excusal for hardship.

I thought the State were playing a game hoping if they objected that CM would not object and perhaps argue for excusal.

I think the DT hope that the mother will relate ICA to her son.

MOO

Teen agers dream, eight weeks alone, too funny!

Well, thinking back to when my 25 year old son was at home...I VERY much understand that! I still hear stories of a party that happened when I went off for a weekend.

Juror # 1160
Woman
Financial hardship - works full time - employer only pays 10 days service after that, vacation or sick time
Excused

so now i will be looking at my ears in the mirror tonight to see if they wiggle...great. hey! maybe i will start speaking gaelic if they do.:crazy:

BBM

Careful, ICA will want to adopt you. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members