2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::razz::behindbar:burn::hoppingmad::rant::steamed::dervish:

I was in the shower earlier when I heard a familiar voice on IS- Richard Hornsby- I jumped out to listen- he talked about how ICA looked nervous. With that I went back in the shower. :innocent: I was hoping they would ask his opinion of ICA's representation....

Lord be - oh please don't let this Judge close off these proceedings - please please - keep the cameras

I'm so #$%#$%$%^%#$%$ right about now. Someone got in that main holding room this AM and just ran that mouth like a duck's behind. So much so that I'm betting more than a couple of people reported to various sources about it.

What a shame and a crime - hope they caught the person!!!! Stoopid stoopid STUPID thing to do.

40 - 50 tomorrow on hardship issue (newbies)- tomorrow around 2'ish pretrial publicity, death, etc on the 2nd round

These jurors had not been interviewd yet. They were the balance of the 100 or so from yesterday. He did not dismiss any of the jurors that had been interviewd yesterday or today. So really nothing was lost except the time element.

I'm in shock that someone would taint the pool. Seriously. If it were me, I'd feel like a tool.

Lord be - oh please don't let this Judge close off these proceedings - please please - keep the cameras

I'm so #$%#$%$%^%#$%$ right about now. Someone got in that main holding room this AM and just ran that mouth like a duck's behind. So much so that I'm betting more than a couple of people reported to various sources about it.

What a shame and a crime - hope they caught the person!!!! Stoopid stoopid STUPID thing to do.

Like I say, he should get a contempt of court charge for that.

:waitasec:

Do ya'll think :HHJP: will "get to the bottom" of what happened with this "juror" ???

Wow just WOW!! Anyone else just feel like their head could just explode right now??!!!!

and boy Mr Baez looks just so smug.

A plant by BAAAEEZZZZ maybe??? That sucks. Who could be so dumb??? I'm sorry if that isn't nice but really???
SEE!! YES!!!

I immediately thought about that - it would be easy enough to do. Does make one wonder - and I hope they thoroughly and impartially question this person!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679