2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff is upset! Like really emotionally upset.

At least that is what I see?

Did anyone else catch the smirk on JB's face when JP said the prospective jurors where talking about the case while waiting?

Is JB trying to explain the law to the Judge? Like he don't already know?

Baez always sounds like he is giving a Jr high bookreport doesn't he???

I have takin to calling him Bookreport Baez in my own mind to give myself a private chuckle. LOL :crazy:

JA: for some reason this all seems to come down to who makes the call to the fbi. Paula Wolf has at every occasion has done everything within the law to let the defense look at the information. We have complied. We have gone above and beyond what is required in the rules to get the information the defense has asked for. I think direct communication by mr baez to the fbi would be best....

OT: HA HA Everytime my husband and I go out for Asian food and the fortune cookie comes, DH breaks cookie and reads loudly . . . "I peed in your rice!" (just to get a reaction from anyone who can hear him).

You owe me a keyboard.

JB saying state is proponent of evidence with doctor who claims to have studied this for many years but there is no evidence supporting it. It is just so because Dr. Vass says it is so because study is proprietary. Also said study timeline goes over many years and trunk issue is over 9 days.

JA defense hasn't stated what part of rule 3.220 state hasn't used. Expert reports were produced. If Mr. Baez wants to have info from FBI he needs to speak to Paula Wolfe - Ms. Simms and Ms. Kinney-Baden spoke with her and she is helpful. Defense asked for compounds - we are getting them. Direct communication with FBI would be more productive between JB and FBI.

MOO

omg---why cant HHJP just call JB up and cram a sock down his throat. me and HHJP will have a heart attack fore this is over.

this aint HHJP's first rodeo.. but I bet that this is the first time he has met a "baez"....

JA: we have gone above and beyond - deffense asked for compounds, we are getting them that - no basis to compellthe state to get anymore info for the defense if they aren't attempting to get it themselves

What happens if they can't find anyone who doesn't think she's guilty?

They will keep changing venues until a jury can be seated imo

here is a post I posted yesterday...cited another current case from Missouri where this is a problem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6454477&postcount=1951"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One[/ame]

Ashton doesn't understand. He wants this new evidence in court, he has to provide everything to the judge so he can decide if it is good evidence.

JA: JB brought up time that compounds found in ICA's trunk and JB never asked Dr. Vass about that

UMMM Jose says body in the trunk between June 16 to June 27, that's 9 days.... :waitasec: 9 days? :waitasec:...

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

June 16 through June 27 --- 9 days ... more days ... more time ... more people to "throw under the bus" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FLGHTMEDC1