DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys,are you watching this live?
do you have a link pls?

TIA

8 weeks from sometime next week would be kind of close to the lady with the London trip...

IMHO: I can hear in some voices they are very willing to hear the evidence presented at trial and make a decision from that. IMHO.

Let's move beyond the discussion of religion. We all know religion and politics are always a debatable issue.

3015 woman

no hardship, has to get lab work done once

CM: wants to know specific lab work(kidney transplant), nothing else on calendar, paid by employer, 23 yo son lives w her

asked back

If her name is going into the "Lifelink" database for a transplant that tells me her medical issues may not be trivial. If your name is on the list a kidney could available at a moment's notice.

ryansmithtv Ryan Smith
#CaseyAnthony unofficial tally of potential jurors today: 11 of 20 kept for next phase, total is 50.

Bless Juror 21 little heart Lab work can be done anywhere. Thank You that is how it should be. My eyes are tired from rolling them so much. Some of the excuses today are just WOW.

I don't understand why these jurors with serious medical illness don't check off 'medical excuse' & include a dr. letter at the time the jury summons is received in the mail..That's how it works here.

It is probably different from state to state but I want to say I got my initial jury question form about three to four months prior to when they actually sent me the summons. A lot can happen in a couple of months, I got the summons the second day I was home from the hospital from my hysterectomy! I called and told the jury office what was up and they very kindly let me select my next notice date.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNggZ6eu-0U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohtWGQBSEeA[/ame]

I think Hizhonor fully INTENDS for this trial to wrap before the end of June, and I think he's just the judge to get it done. :)

IS is talking about the lady who can't be away from her hubby!

They are all stunned! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member