2011.05.11 Kc sick removed from court

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The condition in her hands is called Tetany. It is caused by hyperventilating. Someone should have given her a paper bag to breathe in for a couple of minutes- end of drama.
It's common in people who are anxious, stressed. The hands tingle and "won't work'. It's upsetting but not serious

But I was sure I saw her flexing them along with Dorothy Simms.:waitasec:
Maybe they were just going numb.[/QUOTE

I saw this same thing, LogicalGirl, and posted a question about it in the sidebar thread....it happened right after HHJP recessed the court to "get reorganized" while they brought in this newest group of 40 jurors....camera was on KC and Sims when I saw them conversing and gesturing, then camera shot back to court seal.

I have been suspecting (and posting about) KC possibly being under some sort of sedative drugs since watching Mondays proceedings.

Noticed a definite change in demeanor, ticks, etc....from morning session to afternoon session...

Maybe after yesterday's peeing contest (re: "..acting like a 2 yr old") with Baez was caught on film, her dosage was upped today.....and it was TOO much??!!

JMO

Don't count on it! LOL

WE can see that reality has hit Casey, but for ICA, it becomes an opportunity to gain attention.

LOL ... no, I won't count on "reality" hitting ICA and I do believe she is ALWAYS seeking attention ...

:cow::cow::cow:

However, ICA has NEVER been held "responsible" for her actions. So when HHJP reads all those charges in the courtroom:

ICA canNOT "answer" him back.
ICA canNOT "argue" back with him like she could argue back with her parents.
ICA has NO CONTROL over the situation and ICA canNOT tell her attorneys to STOP JP from reciting the charges.
ICA is STUCK there listening to this and I think just a teeny amount of reality "might" finally be starting to set in.

I don't care how strong you are or how narcissistic you are ... when you are facing the "Death Penalty" it has got to affect you in some way, shape or form hearing all those charges.

I am NOT defending ICA and I believe she "INTENTIONALLY" killed Caylee !

ICA can put up a "front" for only so long ... the past 3 years of "lies and denial" WILL eventually catch up with her ... just waiting to see how she really will handle that pressure.

MOO MOO MOO

ICA didn't have a panic attack the day Caylee died. Her hands weren't bothering her her when she taped over Caylee's face and then tossed Caylee into her Pontiac trunk.

No panic attack prevented ICA from driving to Tony's or strolling with Tony through Blockbusters. I bet ICA's hands worked just fine when ICA was intimate with Tony within hours of Caylee's death.

She is a coward and is upset and scared because she can't run.

imo

I don't understand all of this because I'm learning about pathology of personalities by reading books that were given to me as suggested reading (long story won't derail this thread with explanation-but I'm not the one with a disorder)

And sociopathy is on a spectrum too and there are primary and secondary diagnosis.

Secondary sociopaths can and do feel anxiety in particular situations.

Perhaps we can get someone to explain that and if it's possible that this is what is going on with KC today given the assumption that is her diagnosis.

Primary: KC is creating attention for herself thereby gaining a bit of control.

Secondary: She has anxiety because she is not in control and can't figure out how to take control. (have a look at her face after JP ate the juror up who approached a IS producer earlier today, she looked like she was stumped as to how tough he was, kind of like in her recent mug shot--almost scared).

all jmho

ICA didn't have a panic attack the day Caylee died. Her hands weren't bothering her her when she taped over Caylee's face and then tossed Caylee into her Pontiac trunk.

No panic attack prevented ICA from driving to Tony's or strolling with Tony through Blockbusters. I bet ICA's hands worked just fine when ICA was intimate with Tony within hours of Caylee's death.

She is a coward and is upset and scared because she can't run.

imo

She did hyperventilate when told of Caylee's remains being found though!
That is what she did today. JB needs to shove a paper bag over her head. That would make for improvement all round....:innocent:

That is what she did today. JB needs to shove a paper bag over her head. That would make for improvement all round....:innocent:

yep she sure did hyperventilate that dec day...surely did.
but im sure she didnt when she did the deed or partied it up afterwards..not to mention when she used amys $$ for bras& beers!

Clearly she was able to move both hands; each in turn to demonstrate to those around her what was going on with them and she was able also to fondle her bangs at the same time.
I just mentioned this to my daughter. Daughter says, "Yikes, I know exactly that feeling I've gotten it in my hands and feet when I was pulled over once and my tags were expired." She said, it's the "Holy ****, I'm REALLY going to get in trouble syndrome".
I've had panic attacks a few times in my life but I don't recall having that happen. Mine are always the feeling if I don't think about making my heart beat it will stop, and I felt like I had to think about taking breaths. I wasn't in trouble though.
I think the KC just wants to make it all go away. Probing into her nearly empty kit bag of tricks.

I think she may have Raynaud's. My son has it and that was what it looked like to me. In the pic Momtective posted above her hands looked red and in another screenshot as she was walking out I saw they looked very white and that is what happens to my son. They get either red or purple or sometimes blue and are very cold to the touch and painful. when they warm up they turn white. The doc recommended rubbing them together to warm them up when it happens and we all know KC is forever rubbing her hands together.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynaud%27s[/ame]

"Raynaud's phenomenon is an exaggeration of vasomotor responses to cold or emotional stress. More specifically, it is a hyperactivation of the sympathetic system causing extreme vasoconstriction of the peripheral blood vessels, leading to tissue hypoxia."

Heck if I was on trial facing the Death Penalty, I would have an anxienty attack too! If she told the truth, she wouldn't be in this position. So no sympathy here!

OMG if I were there - and did or didn't do it - you would have to pull me off the wall. Because, IMHO, no sane person can pull this off. Just like the <unusual person> who killed her 2 children while her husband was overseas. Did U see her shaking when she left the house?

IMHO ICA is gonna crash - big time. If she did this (and I'm convinced she did), she will lose it during the trial. She will either have to be heavily medicated or be set up in a straight suit.

MOO

Mel

I have no sympathy. The "attack," or episode, whether phony or real, is self inflicted ~ just like a sunburn. Her own actions have brought her to this point.

ICA hyperventilated when Caylee's remains were found because she was busted. Everybody was going to know about the duct tape over Caylee's face.

Sociopaths can and do feel anxiety. Over themselves. I've read that Ted Bundy practically had to be carried to his execution because of his anxiety attack.

I say "so what" if her hands are bothering her. Big deal. Everything else is still working OK, continue with the business at hand. They have to stop the proceedings because her hands are hurting her? She's got a lot more to worry about than that ahead of her.

I want to see her sit through 8 hours a day of interviews for her jury prospectives and see how it will be affecting so many lives all due to her lies and her actions. She cries when someone speaks about "her" but does not when they speak about her "daughter". Sorry, fellow WS'ers but I don't feel a da*n bit sorry for her.

Well, well, looks like all the frantic writing during the Frye hearings may have given the ol' gal a touch of the carpal tunnel syndrome?

Or, I am more inclined to believe, it was totally bogus. She is histrionic and looking for secondary gains. She wants attention folks. Some of those looks she gave JB today are looks I fully expect to give Tone L when he is on the stand...JB has had enough of her antics and she is desperately trying to get his attention...:twocents:, MOO, IMO, and all that jazz...

well I just watch the video and she moved her one hand to push back her hair and she use her hands to push her self up out the chair. if her hands were numb she would slip back into the chair. I know this from my own issues with my hands and wrists. I will say she look a mess.

Justice coming Caylee!

well I just watch the video and she moved her to push back her hair and she use her hands to push her self up out the chair. if her hands was numb she would slip back into the chairs. I know this from my own issues

Not from tetany, they feel tingly and can go into spasm but do not lose strength.

i have epilepsy and when my seizures don't quite go over to the other side (grand mal) I get majorly stiff hands that hurt right in the center but the pain radiates up my arm on the underside...I can still move my hands during this but they just plain old hurt. Its usually gone in a few mins.

Aside from that, I can't help but think if she's got all this action going on during the jury selection phase, what the hell is going to happen when they have the HUGE projections of the baby's remains up on a screen during testimony etc. Is she just going to flat out drop dead? That'd be convenient but seriously - she's got a lot worse to face...forget the testimony, opening statements might kill her.

I do honestly believe that she is feeling something here - she looks like complete shat. I'm sure it is guilt and I'm sure its really the first time she is facing what she has done. Perhaps there are nightmares finally.

Maybe a plea will come out of this. She also has to sit and listen to people saying they think she is guilty. No buffer there-stating it right in front of her.

I noticed her demeanor today as being subdued, hanging head, staring at the table, then the crying with the incessant wiping of the nose and checking the tissue for wetness. JB was not turning his head to check on her nor did he seem affected today by her emotions. Possible he is upset she did not take the plea? Did he present to her that the best he feels he can do for her at this point is to take the plea? ???? I wonder, but she seemed to not be playing the "role" today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc