2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy would make a great juror... He seems open minded

Well this juror will scare the crap out of ICA.....he is building a pretty ugly picture of life in prison.

My God his words are making KC think...no more sunrise, sunset, no grov=cery store because you want to.

I'm joining a bit late, could someone tell me how many jurors have been put through this questioning so far? TY

[I i am on my way to work..i cook in a Hospice kitchen... good lord..i will never catch up in this forum... i will be lookin forward to a recap on WS however
KEEP IT UP WS's.. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE IS COMIN ON THE FASTBOUND TRAIN!!![/I]

how much you wanna bet hhjp will have them go overtime again today?

And there's method in that madness, IMO. He gets the DT so tired that they get on the move and start to become more efficient, hopefully.

I am having a hard time hearing AF - this guy thinks being confined to a cell forever must be intolerable - mental torture - at least for him.
RE the death penalty - between sentencing and having it carried out, need to appeal and look for new information to make sure you have the right person.
He thinks Texas goes a little overboard - got a chuckle from the gallery.

No, this is the guy who is married with a 7 year old daughter. He's a supervisor (works 12 hrs a day) and his wife would be "happy to have him out of the house for awhile" (lol).

Wasn't he the first one called in on Monday if I recall?

Thinks DP is for serial killers and very in humane crimes. I have to say I agree with him, which is why I don't think KC will get it UNLESS the SA can really paint this picture of no remorse.

He hinted early on this was terrible. Hinted DP

I'm joining a bit late, could someone tell me how many jurors have been put through this questioning so far? TY

This is the first juror still.......yes I said that correctly... the first one still almost an hour now!!!

:waiting:

I like this guy, he is educated, is analytical, he probably could make a decision based on evidence only but I doubt we will see him on the jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member