2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing, I seem to think this guy has already heard about this case and thats why he is giving long pauses.

Her mother cannot even muster up a tear for her hearing about her remains. The jurors will be torn to shreds over seeing it.

Earlier, I watched as DCS passed her laptop over to AF and they seemed very interested in something. AF had the same expression on her face that she did when twelve jurors raised their hands as to being talked to by PY. I wondered then what they had found. Hmmm.

I'm probably wrong - no, I know I am BUT

John Gardner is currently serving his time with wing-mate Charles Manson.

Gardner killed Chelsea King and Amber DuBois. That was the very first thing I thought - but why would JB bring that up?

Probably just a common name.

KC (thinking) to potential juror about seeing Caylee's body: Don't worry, it's not so bad. The smell was worse.

OMG your avatar is hilarious!!

And that defendant is an evil one, I hope she can still smell that smell right now!!

You know...JB kind of brushed past that topic after all. Obviously, he posted that he would be off FB a while......

I wonder if his friend simply opined on his own but this guy did nothing wrong other than update his profile to be "out of pocket".

I think more than having dug up dirt, JB tried to trick him by using a FB friends name.

What's the odds that "John Gardner" is "Trending" on FB :p

I'm beginning to think this juror is on trial........

JB: "What are some of the reasons you think someone who is not guilty wouldn't testify."
HJBP: "Mr. Baez, that's not a proper question..."

"Is lying sometimes ok?"

Only when it involves your child missing for 31 days and then ends up deceased. Right, Baez?

lying is not okay when dealing with a missing child...

Why do you think people lie? JB

spare feelings... 1340

Boy stepping all over that aren't ya? 1340

He's got JB's number. JB is simply giving his strategy away unless this is his pretend strategy.

IMO....this is simply a mitigation test for jurors.

The DT expects guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member