2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Evening Session

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: that juror wanted to say she lies like a penny in the grocery store parking lot and no I can't forget.

TeeHee - Mason, with hunger pangs, just told Baez to "giddyup!"

JB has to step back and have a little lecture from the bench.

Judge says, Mr. Baez, you don't want this juror do you? He said he has doubts about being fair.

JB says well, I just wanted to talk to him. Judge says nope, not unless you want to attempt to rehabilitate him.

JB is thinking about it & conferring.

DOH does <mod snip> have WS on her pooter?

Mel

ETA: MODS can I use IMASK instead of Mrs. Bolin. Oh, I don't like that name - he killed way too many young woman, tried, convicted.

I had to leave the house when the PJ with the music memorabilia and had DUI was being interviewed. What became of him? Thanks for any reply.

Oh come on JB. You know you cannot use this man. Stop wasting time and dragging this out.

OMG!! Is that black headed lady reading here??? It sure looked like our web site!! :eek:

this dude is taking too long to answer questions. Maybe he's just thinking, but boy, my answers would be by flying. guilty, smell of decomp, 31 days, blah blah blah. Oh, I LOVE the death penalty!

Now what's with this rehabilitation thing?

MOO

Mel

eta: nevermind - excused.

what it was imo was hhjp doing JB job for him

It's kind of making me a tad irked that HHJP is rushing this through to appease Mason.

When they dismissed some jurors, why didn't they figure out the hardships first? And just keep people who were still qualified??

That's it?? CM got his way and no more PJ's today?? Good grief!!

Is RB doing background checks on these people while they are testifying? She got up and had something to contribute when they were considering this last juror before defense said no challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak