Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, majority rules.

7-5 she would get the dp

I thought I heard JP say in the last few days that a 6-6 vote would also result in a recommendation of the DP.

Did anyone else hear that or was I dreaming?

KC became a bit agitated during discussing of mitigation and then talk of a psychologist.

considermitigatingcirc.jpg

discussingpsychologist.jpg

Some of these questions....like how one feels about the murder of a child.....should take more than one second to think about. This PJ seems to already know the questions and has her answer ready....lickity split!!

Or bought the phony tears.

gotta say that pic of ica you have really creeps me out...I imagine that is the face that little Caylee saw......scary.....thats a nightmare!

PJ - I really feel I can be fair and impartial.

I can't imagine how the defense can use ICA's employment history as a mitigating factor.

The jury vote on DP is just a recommendation to the Judge. He has the ultimate decision.

I wonder why none of the attorneys are pointing that out? They are taking great pains to explain everything else, weighting of mitigating/aggravating, 2 phase trial, etc. Is it because the judge always follows what the jurors recommend?

Every time AF starts with the victim impact statements the hair on the back of my neck stands up. I would really like to know who they think is going to stand up for Caylee!

Maybe we ALL could go together as a HUGE group and give a victim impact statement (j/k).

It just bothers me in this case - WHO will stand up for Caylee?

Wow just wow....check out this tweet...how careless of JB....just shows how technically challenged their team really is.....

MikeDeForest6 #CaseyAnthony defense team still using unsecured wifi. No big deal, but Baez sure panicked when my iPhone appeared on it yesterday.

And HHJP sets his stopwatch for general voir dire!

Seems like everyone is getting a little more streamlined today in their questions and instructions. Thank GOD!

OMG...LDB detected a Pennsylvania accent. Down to Pittsburgh.

She was a nurse.....ding ding ding. Betcha Linda looked her up before she got back up.

Surgical nursing...

Ding...ding...ding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads