2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Governors, maybe Bush, signed an executive order and retired it in FL.

I believe an inmate can still choose electrocution but lethal injection is the primary method.

ETA: I feel silly. I see Queen already mentioned this above.

getting the storm over on the East coast of Florida now, wow the winds are rough.

They were strong here in Central Florida - one report said 50 mph. We did move to the center of the house with the laptops! LOL

uuggghhh I had the feed off the last hour cause I couldnt take it anymore, I put it back on and CM is up, do I know how to pick or what :(

Is CM slurring his speech or is my brain slurring what I hear?

Would you provide the context or paraphrase what she said...I was having an A.D.D. moment and did not pick up on that. TIA

She was asking #1119 if he ever had reason to go to Orlando. He replied business and pleasure. She then asked if it had anything to do with "princesses".......

I thought he was retired.

Once upon a time...wasn't there a choice ?...question for Florida residents.

A person can still choose electrocution in the State of Florida.

But here's a thought.... why would someone choose the electric chair over the needle? I sure wouldn't.

HHJP probably is not going to give a direction that it is better to let 100 guilty people to go free, then to convict 1 innocent.....Knock it off CM

Sorry bout those margins peeps! Too many shots for Ynot today! (Ynot hiccups, falls off edge of board, lays in margin holding her head and groaning...)

Try these:

shots.jpg

http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/jaime_montes790620/shots.jpg

they are going to trash LE in the trial.. I just know it.....

I have always worried about this

Sorry guys, I just snuck all those shots in to HHJP and the SA . . . . we'll have to get more!

I'll saw a leg off before I come back!!

Loved it. It was honest.

I know my opinion will be unpopular but I can deal with it.

I think that AF would be wonderful as a Doctor,Therapist or Counselor.I find her voice soothing and compassionate.

I really have nothing bad to say about her at all...but that is just me.She is just doing her job and believes in what she is doing.

I totally agree with you. She doesn't bother me at all. Her voice is soothing. She has to ask these repetitive questions of every juror but since they are all the same it bores us.

But CM and JB just irritate to me no end. JB's snickering and s******ing,his smarmy smile and fake attitude. CM bounding up with his phony, folksy manner, pointing at the guy and then pulling his arm back with a goofy smile: "Well, we're just gonna' have to let you go home after a couple more questions, okay now big guy?" Made me just go, "Oh G*d!"

I think the defense is going to strike this guy. I like him and I bet the defense doesn't. Too smart, two little girls, decisive, honest, bad juror for the defense.

I don't think that I have heard the DT speak about seeing the photos today either...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler