2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potty break for the judge. He looked like he was about to explode...tee hee.

You know I would think I'm the type of person even given all the knowledge I have on this case and even my opinion of her being guilty that I still could sit in that court room, hear the evidence...then when it comes to the Judges instructions apply it to what I know and deliver a verdict that is fair of what the LAW tells me to do.

not me. unless of course you are assuming that all the evidence would point to her guilt, since it all does, and that you would then have a clear conscience to vote for her execution.

i could do that.

I think our dear HHJP needs a potty break! :crazy:

ICA "I'M COLD!!"

DS "whatever."

hahahaha

I think he didn't allow the defense to strike one today. Hope someone can clear that up.

Was he asking the judge to strike for cause? Those ones don't count against his peremptory (sp?) strikes.

I think he didn't allow the defense to strike one today. Hope someone can clear that up.

DT wanted a PJ to be excused for cause....judge denied....they decided to not use a preemptary strike as of yet...that pot juror is in....

I went to read the Twitter thread..some of the comments from the media are hilarious...

Listening to these jurors does make me feel like I must be a bit weird. Surely I can't be the only person in the world who looks up stuff on the internet, follows blogs, reads and watches the news, etc.??

Tink

Also, has NO ONE in Pinellas County ever watched 48 hours? Unbelievable!

good afternoon all!!!

Can anyone post a brief synopsis of this morning's session? Did I miss anything huge?

ICA pled guilty but JB quoted an historic piece of case law to retract the guilty plea 5 minutes later and HHJP told the DT to take all the time they need to cross-examing the PJs...

Ohh outside of my dream when I nodded off? No. :D

The guards have the CIA headphones today? Or have they always and I just missed it? Why on earth did ICA grab Dottie's arm like that?? She's just .....odd.

Like I said, just getting in after soccer games and will have to leave shortly for awards, CA and GA aren't in the house are they??

I second the Hi Daughter from New Hamphshire!!!

My family still has some serious concerns about my "imaginary friends" online.:innocent:

Tell them we are all serial murders. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA. Make that Cereal murders. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members