2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see a tiff, just noticed she was not warm and smiley with him at the end of the day. She barely spoke to him and did not exhibit any flirtatous behavior.

She did try to linger as much as possible until the deputy had enough of that, which was funny.

ICA was gesturing and telling AF "You tell him" just before JB came to the table and spoke to them - at the end. She was not happy with her boys!

The defense team has had over 2 years to prepare which is nearly longer than Caylee was alive - if they ask for an extension to prepare I will blow a head gasket.

All of you that sat through DAY SIX and Listened and typed away posting -
Thank You Again
:gthanks:

Absolutely noticed...like DT has already resigned themselves to a guilty verdict.
What does that say? :crazy:

Those 5 'guilty as charged' in a row this morning might have had convinced them that they are all working literally and figuratively for nothing!
Those that said guilty have the seen the same facts as we have.
Those who knew next to nothing about the case are about to see them....!

Do we have a live chat room anywhere?

Check go back to the primary Caylee page and look in the titles in the top box - you will see it there. I apologize for not giving you the link but I am bone tired after this week.

ICA was gesturing and telling AF "You tell him" just before JB came to the table and spoke to them - at the end. She was not happy with her boys!

Yep! God, I hope I can find that clip where she froze him out - just after last recess.

I think ICA might be pizzed after a break b/c she wants JB front and center during the break and he is disobedient. She also wants to stick around after court is dismissed and needs an excuse : "I have to talk to my lawyer!" I love that the guard forces her out - ICA hates that. :great:

I also think once she gets back to her cell, she puts all the day's events out of her mind and returns to her own personal fantasy land. She's good at that remember? :crazy:

Check go back to the primary Caylee page and look in the titles in the top box - you will see it there. I apologize for not giving you the link but I am bone tired after this week.

Thanks for all you do!

The defense team has had over 2 years to prepare which is nearly longer than Caylee was alive - if they ask for an extension to prepare I will blow a head gasket.

No worries - they won't get it. Did you see HHJP's little secret smile of glee just before he said see you Monday? Ask away Mr. Baez - not a chance.

He also has to remember his budget - he has those hotel rooms etc reserved as of Monday.

Okay this is what I posted and it was when the last guy came out, I think.

oh wow....she ain't forgiving nor forgetting!

ICA would not look at Baez when she came out, he was at her end o fthe desk and she waited till he moved back so she could get round, would not look at him would not speak to him - Baez then shook his head a few times at Sims .

ICA knows how to hold a grudge - well we knew that guess Baez is just finding it out.

That was what I was told by a friend of mine who is a lawyer....but he doesn't do criminal law and it appears he is mistaken. I've been looking and it seems that it is optional.

Happen in a couple of states where a mishap with the chair caused it to do away with it.
Here in O-HI-O, there was a fight about lethal injection becasue of a few mishaps here. Strickland our then Govt was moving for the reason to do away with capital punishment for good.

What do you think was going on??? Maybe the attorneys are trying to WORK and she wants attention? I worry that when she wants attention, she will do anything to get it - like the incident earlier this seek. Or maybe demanding changes in direction of the team.

My thoughts on this is that they are going with the mitigating factor of ICA being sexually abused by GA and LA (and God knows, what else) and because of this trauma she is uncomfortable being near or communicating with men. Not only is JB on her chitlist, but CM also. Could be.

All of you that sat through DAY SIX and Listened and typed away posting -
Thank You Again
:gthanks:

It wasn't difficult at all and it was the first day I have been able to actually be here during the jury selection. :)

:praying::justice:

BBM
Very powerful words!

I think the distance between JB and ICA is a matter of him saying...Look, this is the real deal. No more facial expressions, twisting, picking at non-existent stuff on clothing, person,or table, acting clueless, playful, scribbling aimlessly or anything but on trial for your LIFE, which you are. She just doesn't seem to get there's more at stake than just the camera on her.

Doubt JB and team are in this for anything but to win, no matter how hopeless it may seem, or pissed they are at KC. (jmo)

BeanE's PDF File O' Tweets

Okay here's the complete file for Pre-trial publicity, Death penalty, general voir dire for Days 4 through 6, May 12 through 14:

http://casesignal.files.wordpress.c...ion-hardship-days-4-thru-6-may-12-thru-14.pdf

And the file for Hardship, Days 1 through 3, May 9 through 11:

http://casesignal.files.wordpress.c...tion-hardship-days-1-thru-3-may-9-thru-11.pdf

When you open the files, you'll see a black rectangular button in the lower right corner you can click to enlarge the text - makes it easier to read.

You can also search within these files using your browser's Find function (usually Ctrl F).

Justice for Caylee!!!

Okay this is what I posted and it was when the last guy came out, I think.

oh wow....she ain't forgiving nor forgetting!

ICA would not look at Baez when she came out, he was at her end o fthe desk and she waited till he moved back so she could get round, would not look at him would not speak to him - Baez then shook his head a few times at Sims .

ICA knows how to hold a grudge - well we knew that guess Baez is just finding it out.

Those grudges and ICA are he!!....JB better be glad she doesn't have duct tape and garbage bags at her disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanamburga