2011.05.14 - Sidebar Thread (Juror Selection Day Six)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, here....ynot tripped but I grabbed her tray before it spilled!

shots.jpg

http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/jaime_montes790620/shots.jpg

Grabs tray and runs :great:

I really feel good about some of the jurors that are in.

Wish I knew more about the tiff between JB and ICA.

Yep that is bothering me, JB did not look or talk to his client when they were leaving.

What do you think was going on??? Maybe the attorneys are trying to WORK and she wants attention? I worry that when she wants attention, she will do anything to get it - like the incident earlier this seek. Or maybe demanding changes in direction of the team.

thanks to Beach for saving the shots! I needed the rattlesnake from the corner. Six long days, I'm whipped!

I don't like them giving KC the cold shoulder-- smacks of some kind of ploy to me.

Right, they are the professionals and grownups and should act like it. Are they trying to push her over the edge or get her to fire them?

Who did the defense strike if you know?

Anyone have a link? When was that?

Me too. Maybe they will try to strike him later when they see exactly what they have and if there is no one worse. I don't know. I think I don't want to keep talking about it because if the defense reads here they may find reason to use a peremptory!

I'm searching through patty's vids now to see if she caught it. It was when ICA came in from the last break - wftv don't always upload from her walking in so it may be lost for all time but it was again, fascinating, and it really does show that there is something bad going on between them, imo.

What do you think was going on??? Maybe the attorneys are trying to WORK and she wants attention? I worry that when she wants attention, she will do anything to get it - like the incident earlier this seek. Or maybe demanding changes in direction of the team.
By JB shaking his head and making faces it makes me think it is personal and really immature with him.

I don't like them giving KC the cold shoulder-- smacks of some kind of ploy to me.

I think they are very tired and working into each night to prep for next week - and to prep for this week! Too busy working to deal with the very needy narsisstic client. It would be worth the $10 to hire a college student to sit with her and entertain her.

Did HHJP give anybody a slap down today? Any drama other than the 5 guilties!! I am so hooked on this case. I thought about it all day long. Couldn't wait to get back here.

I really feel good about some of the jurors that are in.

Wish I knew more about the tiff between JB and ICA.

I did not see a tiff, just noticed she was not warm and smiley with him at the end of the day. She barely spoke to him and did not exhibit any flirtatous behavior.

She did try to linger as much as possible until the deputy had enough of that, which was funny.

She is trying to plan ahead for the next 10 minutes of avoiding this whole thing and they are just not cooperating

A week ago there was inappropriately touching, there was gesturing, sticking out tongues and very bad behavior. Once exposed, they started separating imo.
Maybe they are starting to think about their reputations after this case is over and the bar association issues.
Saving their own skins. It was all a game until now and media is on them.
ICA wants to make all decisions. They probably let her until now. Of course she is not happy. Its all a game to her.

Right, they are the professionals and grownups and should act like it. Are they trying to push her over the edge or get her to fire them?

Push her over the edge to begin displaying immature behavior?

This is the most time any of these attornies have ever spent with her,with the exception of the courtship at jb's office...oops i mean apprenticeship...or whatever it was, anywhoo.
They are all getting a real taste of what its like to defend her actions and inactions and deal with her behaviors in court. I believe they are ready to tap out and just want to get this over with. The behavior with JB is so obvious that it is concerning. I think she might just fire him. She is realizing that Jb may have made this a lil too much about him and not her, her, her! all imo

I think they are very tired and working into each night to prep for next week - and to prep for this week! Too busy working to deal with the very needy narsisstic client. It would be worth the $10 to hire a college student to sit with her and entertain her.

Sadly, the Valencia student is available.

All my bogeymen are at the Yankee Game tonight.

I have some catching up to do. Thanks to everyone for posting. Glad to see there's a wine bar here, while I sit all alone at my computer!

Cheers to all! I can't wait for the trial to start. My husband was getting ready to go to the Yankee game and I had my speakers on downstairs. He yelled down..."Is someone in the kitchen?" I hear a man's voice!

Wasn't KC complaining about the guard sitting in back of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel