2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my when will this trial start???
Will they work this evening???
How long do jurors get to put their lives ready for this trial?
(pack up and say good bye, give notice at work?)

15 total jurors and I think it starts Thursday

Done by July 4th? How long was the Scott Peterson trial?!?! 6 months or something?

I don't think he said they'd be done by the 4th of July. I think he's made plans for the jury for some sort of special treat or event on the 4th of July.

NO he didn't say that. He said don't worry about your birthday cruise, I have a cruise planned for everyone on the jury.

He didn't say that. I heard him say "I wouldn't worry about that, I also have plans for July and so do other folks here"

meaning they will be done by then.

LOL, co-worker just walked by and said who-ever that is talking now (HHJP) sounds like the guy (Boss Hog) from the Duke of Hazard.

I just fell out of my chair.

Oh my when will this trial start???
Will they work this evening???
How long do jurors get to put their lives ready for this trial?
(pack up and say good bye, give notice at work?)
hi passion!
1-thursday most likely
2-until the end of june

This Juror has no problems with either a sentence of the DP or LWOP.

My father in law just had a heart attack and is in the hospital. In the event that I need to leave (they live pretty far away, so I haven't made travel plans yet..) can someone please continue these juror recaps for me?
O/t: Travel safely, and we're sending up some prayers for your father-in-law's recovery.

I REALLY thought we were about to get through the DP speech without the "cart before the horse". I was wrong. :(

NO he didn't say that. He said don't worry about your birthday cruise, I have a cruise planned for everyone on the jury.

JBP planning a cruise
Lets see
Winter Park Boat Cruise
River Boat cruise in Sanford
Boat ride around City Walk
Or the boat trip to Magic Kingdom from the ticket booths
Or
An Airboat Ride..Lake Jessup in Oviedo/Black Hammock area...tons of alligators

AF can hardly breathe........walking pneumonia???? geez...........

My father in law just had a heart attack and is in the hospital. In the event that I need to leave (they live pretty far away, so I haven't made travel plans yet..) can someone please continue these juror recaps for me?

O/T I just wanted ya to know I am sending up prayers.

AF is up. Sounds like she has a frog squirrel in her throat.

I thought he said he had things planned for July, as does everyone else there...

That's EXACTLY what HHJP said - thank you!!!

He did NOT say he is planning a cruise for the jurors

He did NOT say he was planning anything for the jurors (at least not to this PF)

I don't think he said they'd be done by the 4th of July. I think he's made plans for the jury for some sort of special treat or event on the 4th of July.

:snooty::hand: Nope he did not say that JMHO :twocents:

Unless the State digs up some dirt on this guy, I think he sounds ok.
Some people just aren't interested much in news, so I have no reason to believe that he is lying.

I think the lawyers are getting tired of asking the same questions over and over again, lol

I'm sorry to hear about your Father-in-law..........hope he makes a full recovery. :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet