2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's on now, 4pm Eastern Time,or 9pm GMT. We'll have to look at the video later to see where on the video she appears. When they are in court all day there are usual several videos on WFTV.

Thanks so much for that! I will check it out tomorrow. Why do I feel so bad that JA is unwell but absolutely over the moon that AF is hammered by illness? I am evil – not as evil as ICA but I am in my own peculiar way. I have a home in Tampa, could have been called as a pj with my Florida driver’s license but no, never got the letter. Just as well as I would have had to eliminate myself because ICA is so guilty, guilty, guilty and it would be my civic duty and THE WAY MY PARENTS RAISED ME to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Unlike some people we don’t know but know well enough, if you know what I mean. Thanks again for the info! Cheers!

OMG - you can't tell me that the DT reads here. ICA is now completely covering her hands with the sleeves of her jacket. I've noticed this all day. They most certainly read here.

BBM: I agree and I've noticed that she has been doing this all day long !

Her "Fashion Expert" needs to put her in "short sleeves" ... or the other alternative ... "duct tape" her hands !

OMG - she's on fb and has read NOTHING on the net. Opinions about CA - "crickets" umm - she didn't seem to have much direction; any goals; Cindy? No, I'm sorry the defendant.

Do I have an opinion about Cindy? She's a concerned grandmother

GA - A concerned grandfather

Involved - concerned and involved (?) - involved how? hmmm.........

I can't believe they are continuing with her after she admitted to watching the Today Show THIS morning. That should have been it.

Oh Lord, I don't see this one getting through! I am not sure how no one is laughing at some of this. :floorlaugh:

I'm about to scream because of this PJ, but I'm afraid people in my office my wonder what is going on. Maybe I'll just eat a chocolate bar.

Oh my, she just said CA was a concerned grand parent.

I gotta go buy a birthday gift. I really wanted to hear if she was a stay or go.

Strike her - her opinion of the ANTS is that they are concerned grandparents. Bull - they are anything but. Well, wait, concerned with themselves and how much money they will make and good they can make themselves look.

Can you say "too much information?" She's a talking machine!

Reminds me of convos with my G'Ma: "And today I ate six peas...green, not blackeyed...and 18 bites of chicken...baked, not fried...and four bites of bread...but no butter! My doctor says I can't have butter....and....and....and....and...."

OMG - she's on fb and has read NOTHING on the net. Opinions about CA - "crickets" umm - she didn't seem to have much direction; any goals; Cindy? No, I'm sorry the defendant.

Do I have an opinion about Cindy? She's a concerned grandmother

GA - A concerned grandfather

Involved - concerned and involved (?) - involved how? hmmm.........

I can't believe they are continuing with her after she admitted to watching the Today Show THIS morning. That should have been it.

I agree!

Ok, SA is going to object to her based on prior knowledge.

She is a blabbermouth, she can't keep it to herself if she is picked! GAWD she wants to tell her whole life story in answering questions!!!

Oh,For Gawds sake, she needs to go .

Her opinion of CA and GA is that they are concerned grandparents and involved.She sounded very sympathetic.

Whoa...long pause when asked about Cindy...but answered about Casey..no direction in life
She's gotta go...has an opinion about Casey
She thinks George and Cindy are concerned and involved grandparents
She's gotta go...

Both her children chose to live with her ex after their divorce...:innocent:
She talks way too much. Too much detail .

I tend to think its because she asked too many questions and made an inquisition out of every thing that happened...:floorlaugh:

Side note: IF this lady is allowed to be a juror..I tend to think she would force each and every juror discuss and support their views to the fullest..along with details....Yikes..IF JP wants this over by end of June....This lady isnt likely a good candidate as one of the panel..IMO :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en