2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if KC is so happy today b/c one of the attorneys must have told her last night there was no way there would be 12 jurors and alternates from what they had. Then, it happened, right in front of her eyes.

What she does not realize is that it is just another day delay (or a few) but the trial will still happen, no matter when.

IMO as usual.

And, where did JB and CM go? They were there before.

I wish we could get an official counting of the jurors that were struck and their numbers.

It was very confusing when they did that

IS reporting that both sides have 5 strikes left.
That HHJP is allowing additional strikes (because of the multiple charges)to each side dependant on the number of alternates that are picked. But they cant use the strikes on the alternates. Only on the main 12.

I wonder if KC is so happy today b/c one of the attorneys must have told her last night there was no way there would be 12 jurors and alternates from what they had. Then, it happened, right in front of her eyes.

What she does not realize is that it is just another day delay (or a few) but the trial will still happen, no matter when.

IMO as usual.

KC does not have a good poker face. I think that the DT has some sort of "thwarting" strategy that tickles KC.

I'm wondering if what ever reason ICA is sooooooooooo up beat this am has anything to do with the reason JB and CM are late (not in court yet)? Wonder if something is brewing????????????

Brought over from the other thread because it is now closed:

Bet JB is going to decide to backstrike one more at 10:15 just to delay the swearing in. I doubt the swearing in is going to happen before 4:00.

Yep, that's what I meant when I said they were playing dirty ball.....JP specifically said he wanted to make sure there were no more strikes after he notified them to come to court and JB came back and commented that he had till they were actually sworn in to strike them........guess we'll just have to wait and see..........the DT will try to move mountains if necessary to delay anything they possibly can!!!!!!!!!!!

Predict meltdown by 1 30 ish (PM)

I think she is just shallow and self-absorbed enough that she is happy today because of her new clothes. :loser:

I think CM's young attorney - Elizabeth Fry/Frye ? is possibly the one purchasing the clothing. If so, I must say, she is doing a WAY better job the last 2 days than CA.

ICA appears to be very animated today and very chatty, waving her hands in a descriptive manner, giggling, and chatting it up with the lady sitting next to her. She does not look like someone on trial for the murder of her daughter. jmo

I'm wondering if what ever reason ICA is sooooooooooo up beat this am has anything to do with the reason JB and CM are late (not in court yet)? Wonder if something is brewing????????????

But JB was there earlier, calling backstrikes. Or did I just imagine it?

It is Fryer.

Okay did the "lead counsel" spend too much time in the Bar last night or what? This is a very odd morning to be late.....

You can't delay the inevitable. It would be in JB interest to not strike, get a jury seated and get this trial over with already! If a jury is not seated today... they will be back in court at 830 am tomorrow... your delay tatics are totally transparent JB.

I don't think JB can be called "lead counsel" on a death penalty case can he? I dunno...

I dont think pink is ICA color. It doesnt soften her like it is supposed to. Yesterday she looked better but really I would like to see her in a chokingly tight rope.

Her actions in court are extremely disturbing.

Yes, no way has Cindy selected the latest clothing, this is the best I've seen her look in about 2 1/2 years, so it has to be someone else. Trying different looks, different colours, layering, etc - They could get Carson to give her a complete makeover and it will still do them no good.

Other attorney is Elizabeth Fryer.

I thought it was FG that wasn't there yet? I'm sure JB was there because he was striking PJ. Although I didn't notice Mason, is he there?

That's right! It was Fryer arguing for a Frye the other day!

But JB was there earlier, calling backstrikes. Or did I just imagine it?

Naw, no one is playing a "zanny" on you---they are outside the courtroom after the last side bar...me thinks they are in "plot/thwart":cupcake::eek:hwow: mode....they are up to something...and playing around...HHJP just wants to get it done and over with --- would not be surprised if there is a motion being filed as we sit here waiting....:maddening::eek:kay::dunno::worms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove