2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! I wonder how AF and JA are feeling today? AF sounded like she was heading toward bronchitis.

Goooood Moooooorning Florida! :)

Another day, another step closer to justice for Caylee.

Big part of me wishes that ICA will plea and just get this over with and put an end to hurting more people.

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone is in shape today! From what I've been reading and catching up on, it looks like this afternoon is when the "real" action starts. I can hardly wait to see how the backstriking and strategies play out!!!

caylee_and_Jesus.jpg

I'm happy I am going to be streaming this at work today (in my nice quite office!...Officemate is out on Tuesdays.)

I am actually worried that I might blow my download limit streaming everyday from home. Or am I just being silly? I will have to check my consumption online this week to see if it really makes a difference. Once that trial starts, I might have to upgrade my plan!

Good Morning ...curious how many jurors will be taken out today...anybody willing to guess?

My estimate is on the high side 50%. I hope I'm wrong.

Morning all from the West Coast, where it's 5AM and I can't sleep because of darn jury selections!

:great:

Mel

Good morning WS Family :seeya:...seekers of Truth and Justice for Caylee Marie..one day closer to trial...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Good morning! I wonder how AF and JA are feeling today? AF sounded like she was heading toward bronchitis.

I was feeling so sorry for her, not the sort of cold you get over in a day or so and can't imagine she wants to go into this sort of trial feeling that poorly - if I was part of that defense team I'd be sucking back vitamin c tablets like they were Jujubes. :) Can you imagine if all of them came down with it? lol

My estimate is on the high side 50%. I hope I'm wrong.

Morning all from the West Coast, where it's 5AM and I can't sleep because of darn jury selections!

:great:

Mel

this is when insomnia is paying off big time!!!!!

I think they're usually provided in the first post of the jury selection thread - but look above my post and below your post, Tulessa has them in her sig line.
Thank you, however It's not listed as the first link in this thread, (nor has it been in others I have seen). Also Telessa has several links in her sig, which one is the live stream? (I see two .asx links but they're failing in wmp, possibly because it hasn't started yet?)

I'm happy I am going to be streaming this at work today (in my nice quite office!...Officemate is out on Tuesdays.)

I am actually worried that I might blow my download limit streaming everyday from home. Or am I just being silly? I will have to check my consumption online this week to see if it really makes a difference. Once that trial starts, I might have to upgrade my plan!

Not silly at all, I've seriously had to limit how much I'm watching or there will be nothing for the trial - I check my usage everyday and try to work out what I'll need to get to the end of the month.

I was feeling so sorry for her, not the sort of cold you get over in a day or so and can't imagine she wants to go into this sort of trial feeling that poorly - if I was part of that defense team I'd be sucking back vitamin c tablets like they were Jujubes. :) Can you imagine if all of them came down with it? lol

I'm worried the inmate may get it...

Thank you, however It's not listed as the first link in this thread, (nor has it been in others I have seen). Also Telessa has several links in her sig, which one is the live stream? (I see two .asx links but they're failing in wmp, possibly because it hasn't started yet?)

The best live stream I've found is cnn.com/live. When it's on you'll see a thumbnail pic of the trial; just click on it.

Morning Jomo,

I had that problem when I lived in a remote local in the mountains - they would only give me so much bandwidth. Needless to say, I'm very pleased to be back in San Diego where I can get as much as I want :) I got so tired of receiving those e-mails (you've exceeded your limit, blah, blah, blah). I usually just had to pay extra (as there was no upgrade plan).

Anywhoo - good luck!

Mel

The jury thread has not yet been created and the links are not usually in the first posts of the sidebar thread, but here are the links usually posted in the jury thread.

MEDIA LINKS

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html
http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

Good Morning ...curious how many jurors will be taken out today...anybody willing to guess?

Good Morning All!!

I hate to be negative but I think they will be enough strikes today to require at least another day of questioning. I think the DT will use all their strikes before it is over. As for the SA I see only one or two more they may want to strike from the current set.

I have appointment today. Do they have to read charges again? I dont mind missing casey and her fake cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove