2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any minute now and they should bring ICA out - I've noticed there is none of that messing around keeping the judge waiting like there was in Orlando, because of ICA and her clothes.

What link are you watching?

I was feeling so sorry for her, not the sort of cold you get over in a day or so and can't imagine she wants to go into this sort of trial feeling that poorly - if I was part of that defense team I'd be sucking back vitamin c tablets like they were Jujubes. :) Can you imagine if all of them came down with it? lol

She'll be sick at least a few days. My work prevented me from missing when ill, and we've all been in her shoes. You can't think, feel like a zombie, and I always felt like I didn't care what happened around me, just get me through the day. I do feel sorry for her. She knows she has to be on top of her game right now.

State 3, defense all of them

And then JB will whine he needs more strikes.

Also some discussion on the lawyer thread, seems they also get 1 more strike for each alternate if I am reading that correctly.

She must have bobby pinned her bangs back. Good grief if I were her I would be a nervous wreck and would have lost at least 5 pounds this week alone. How does she do it?

I think Caylee is waking me up. I have problems sleeping, so I go to bed really late therefore I sleep late. Never really up before 11 am to noon. I have no alarm set but each time I wake up just before the proceedings start.

Normally for me to get up, like lets say for a doctors appointment before 9 am. My husband has to set his alarm, to wake me or I wouldn't get up. Go figure huh?

I think all of our sleep patterns are going to be a bit wonky for the next several months. I'm getting bags! I find myself staying up with DH and DS until 9-10; then getting up at 4.

And here she comes wearing some pinkish type outfit that doesn't suit her at all (what's the bottom all about). Hair pulled back (no bangs today thank goodness). Already tugging at her collar, smiling, and being animated. This must be a good day for her. She obviously has quite the story to tell. Maybe she had chili for din-din last night ;)

Guard is standing right over her!

Mel

From the colours on my screen it looks like muted colours again for ICA today - whiteish shirt and then a beige? v neck pullover, she very animated and looks like she is in great spirits, not a care in the world.

KC just coming out. Wearing a light pink shirt with a tighter light pink sweater over the shirt. Hair in ponytail (ears well exposed for our viewing pleasure. She is talking to the assistant and has not really looked over at AF. She seems perky and animated.

Papers in front of her and a BIG square box of tissues.

KC is very perky this morning - smiling and animated.

ICA very animated this morning, lots of talking and grins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove