2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teary-Eyed Casey Anthony Leaves Court

Anthony was seated at the defense table and appeared teary-eyed as she walked out of the courtroom.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for further details.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27939069/detail.html#ixzz1Mj5a93IC

If you look back at the video of ICA coming back into the courtroom after lunch, and then leaving again after HHJP recessed court, she was not crying... in fact, she smiled several times at different people.

I don't think she was crying at all. I just think she knows that whatever is happening is big. And I think she was just "fixing" her eyelashes, not wiping at tears. That isn't how she wipes her tears.....

JMHO

If JB has withdrawn from the case at this late hour it is unforgivable, especially after all the media exposure he has been lapping up from it all. Ironically, however, it would be good for all involved (including ICA).

To be frank, I have been thinking that the best thing for all involved is if the entire defense team goes (except DS and AF) and the process starts over. This so far has been a media circus perpetuated and exacerbated by media hungry attorneys using this case as a publicity stunt. That is not justice from any view.

A Plea makes no sense because JP asked "Have you spoke to the defendant about this"....If it was a plea of course they would have talked to her.

Wftv saying Baez is sick. Mason had to tell Casey because she wouldn't have known. I think Baez is filing some motion.

Whatever it is, the DT is up to no good. You can take that to the bank.

All I can say id Beaz has about the same amount of ethics as.....
jim-tressel.jpg

So if it's a motion, would it be filed in Pinellas or Orange? I guess it would be the Orange County docket to keep an eye on?

craigatwftv:

Sheaffer says NOT a plea deal

Sheaffer says not jury pool issue

Sheaffer suspects Baez is sick

Baez is sick? Oh come on, is Baez that desperate he will pull a sickie? Nevermind!

Beth Karas on IS right now. She reports that they don't anything, but the speculation is it's either:

1. an appeal to a higher court regarding the motion the DT team was denied earlier this morning about changing the jury selection process.

OR

2. a plea deal.

If you look back at the video of ICA coming back into the courtroom after lunch, and then leaving again after HHJP recessed court, she was not crying... in fact, she smiled several times at different people.

I don't think she was crying at all. I just think she knows that whatever is happening is big.

JMHO

bbm
I agree.
I noticed the moment she entered the court room it looked like she was trying very hard to hide a smile/smirk

Yes, something Big is up..
A Plea would be huge...but I get the feeling it is not a Plea.

What if JB did something inappropriate? :waitasec:

I agree. Just watched the clip. Judge Perry looked quite subdued.

But why would Baez be allowed to leave to file a motion (unless he played sick) ? Why did not court business keep going? If Baez was sick someone would have said so.

That is a great point. How many times have we seen Baez filling the court room with endless hot air while Mason was out filing motions? And now Baez leaves? No way Mason wouldn't be the one to file a motion if it was an appeal to a higher court! Mason would want to be all over that, and he wasn't. Something HINKY is going on here!

How does Baez being sick make ICA cry?

bs bs bs bs

Maybe Baez is sick and tired of ICA, and told her so then she fired him.

Someone on the hearing thread (sorry I don't recall who) opined that the DT is holding the court hostage. Isn't that the truth?! How can that be permitted?

IMO, HHJP looked pizzed when he spoke to Mason and then recessed court. Really pizzed.

But that's JMHO.

I really wish she would plea, at least then we would know for sure it's
lwop but my gut tells me a very huge appeal is coming down......I said this many times but this DT is going to stop at nothing to get this criminal off the hook..................................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
I'll bet the DT is laughing their "booties" off right now...they pulled one over on JP!!!
JP definitely was not a happy camper.........
My stomach is just churning right about now........I am just so angry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member